January Jellybeans 2013!...

I had an awful awful awful dream last night i'm going to put it in a spoiler because it was a rather graphic, horrible dream that i couldn't even talk to my husband about this morning

That's awful! I'm so sorry. Thank Heavens it was not true and you still have your beautiful baby girl! :hugs:

Thanks Deedee, she definitely got a few extra cuddles today.

Hey girls i want to introduce you all to a song that means so much to me, it just really hit a chord with me when i was pregnant with Eva, it's a beautiful song by an Australian band named John Butler Trio, (i have no idea if they're famous internationally or not) It's called Peaches and Cream and he wrote it for his baby girl. Listen to the intro and the whole song, it's gorgeous.

It's about how much he realized he gained when his daughter came into the world. He's always singing sad songs and cursing the world until his little girl turned up and she "filled my half empty cup" i'm sure you are all aware of the glass half empty, glass half full expression

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5p-05HvAhc

Deedee
I sent u the pic hope u got it and thanks again :)

Ladies I just got an email from babies r us stating the big "trade-in" starts today til sept something. Soo if u were planning on trading something in for a 25% off coupon call ur local store to be sure you don't miss it. :thumbup:

Thanks Deedee, she definitely got a few extra cuddles today.

Hey girls i want to introduce you all to a song that means so much to me, it just really hit a chord with me when i was pregnant with Eva, it's a beautiful song by an Australian band named John Butler Trio, (i have no idea if they're famous internationally or not) It's called Peaches and Cream and he wrote it for his baby girl. Listen to the intro and the whole song, it's gorgeous.

It's about how much he realized he gained when his daughter came into the world. He's always singing sad songs and cursing the world until his little girl turned up and she "filled my half empty cup" i'm sure you are all aware of the glass half empty, glass half full expression

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5p-05HvAhc

My little girls dad used to sing Peaches and Cream to us when caitlyn was born, its a beautiful amazing song!! Your actually the only other person I know of that has even heard of it lol

https://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd218/dianitachapina/Kbb.jpg

Here is Kaiecee's baby boy!

My little girls dad used to sing Peaches and Cream to us when caitlyn was born, its a beautiful amazing song!! Your actually the only other person I know of that has even heard of it lol

Well i'm Australian and John Butler are Australian, so i've seen them live like 3 times because they do alot of festivals and i've been listening to their sunrise over sea album for nearly 10 years. lol. But i've mentioned it a few times in my journal and other threads over the years and you're the first non-Aussie to know it!!

Hey ladies I hadn't given this much thought before now, Ive always considered Johnson & Johnson a good baby name brand for soaps etc. but with an article I've read recently saying their products contain formaldehyde. I'm pretty turned off and think that I'll go organic only. I know it's probably not only that brand, call me crazy or over protective but I think I just want to live in a bubble. The crazy comes out of me when I stop to think about things. I'm such a germ freak. I just think its really sad how easily diseases spread. Ugh.

Well i'm Australian and John Butler are Australian, so i've seen them live like 3 times because they do alot of festivals and i've been listening to their sunrise over sea album for nearly 10 years. lol. But i've mentioned it a few times in my journal and other threads over the years and you're the first non-Aussie to know it!!

Lol I follow them on facebook and Im always gutted not to be in Australia as Id love to see them live!!! Such a beautiful song, now I need to get the hubby to learn to play it on guitar for me tonight!

Hi ladies.

Had my 21 week with midwife today, got my matb1 form which entitles me to mat leave etc, is mainly to give to work. All ok with bump and she's booked me in for 36 week growth scan ;). Got to have GTT done at 24 and 28 but knew that.

Sex wise - drive is up and down, probably 2 x per week.

Ginger - sorry to hear that, hopefully it's just a trace. Did you get an opinion on your feet swelling? Or did they think maybe related? Hope the other thing has cleared up x

Hi ladies.

Had my 21 week with midwife today, got my matb1 form which entitles me to mat leave etc, is mainly to give to work. All ok with bump and she's booked me in for 36 week growth scan ;). Got to have GTT done at 24 and 28 but knew that.

Sex wise - drive is up and down, probably 2 x per week.

Ginger - sorry to hear that, hopefully it's just a trace. Did you get an opinion on your feet swelling? Or did they think maybe related? Hope the other thing has cleared up x

Oh good I was wondering when we could get our matb1 form. My work need to have it by 25 weeks so I was going to ask my midwife about that when I see her next week! :)

How I wish all my pregnancy dreams were about baby. I keep dreaming hubby breaks up with me, doesn't divorce me, just... breaks up with me, ya know, like back in the non married days. Buaaah! :( This morning he did it again, and I went to my parents house, into their pool (which of course, they don't have) and proclaimed I was to never leave that pool ever! Hahahaha. It's kind of silly, but I was devastated when I woke up.

On a brighter news, haha, Sister in Law just texted me that we could have her stroller and car seat combo, since she will need a double stroller, because she has a baby as she expects another one. It's a jogger stroller the one she had for Whitt, don't know the brand though.

I keep having dreams too that me and hubby break up. Two nights ago I dreamt he was being really horrible to me and broke up with me even though we had a little baby (a boy called Arthur?!) and last night I dreamt I broke up with him because I felt he wasn't pulling his weight with bills etc.. Strange dreams especially as DH is the best husband ever and totally pulls his weight in all aspects of our marriage. I was so relieved to wake up and find him next to me!

Not as horrible as your dream Betheney. It must have been so horrible to have dreamt that.

So sorry to hear about these terrible dreams! :hugs: I had one about DH and I having a fight. I also had one about me having a really bad miscarriage. And one about a huge spider.

I guess pregnancy does something to your subconscious, huh?

All my newborn stuff is gender neutral too, as team yellowing twice...but I couldn't resist this! It's for the hospital for sure :)

Thought you team yellowers may also like!

I've had some weird dreams, did have one 'loss' dream but in my dream I convinced myself it was my period and I'd never been pregnant? Bit weird but I was very relaxed about it. I had lots of horrible, graphic dreams with Silas.

Had a funny one last night that I was propositioned by Sid the CBeebies presenters, and HIGHLY tempted haha

Getting lots of lovely strong kicks and wiggles.

Attachments

• IMG01269-20120813-1601.jpg
    IMG01269-20120813-1601.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 3
All my newborn stuff is gender neutral too, as team yellowing twice...but I couldn't resist this! It's for the hospital for sure :)

I've had some weird dreams, did have one 'loss' dream but in my dream I convinced myself it was my period and I'd never been pregnant? Bit weird but I was very relaxed about it. I had lots of horrible, graphic dreams with Silas.

Had a funny one last night that I was propositioned by Sid the CBeebies presenters, and HIGHLY tempted haha

very cute!

I too have the weirdest dreams......dreamt again that I had alittle girl........can't wait to find out!

but sometimes a get weary and have bad thoughts of m/c........it's hard to shake them.....i think it's from the loss i had in december.......i hate when things like that go through my mind!

Aw that is such a cute outfit!!! Where did you get it?

Hey ladies I hadn't given this much thought before now, Ive always considered Johnson & Johnson a good baby name brand for soaps etc. but with an article I've read recently saying their products contain formaldehyde. I'm pretty turned off and think that I'll go organic only. I know it's probably not only that brand, call me crazy or over protective but I think I just want to live in a bubble. The crazy comes out of me when I stop to think about things. I'm such a germ freak. I just think its really sad how easily diseases spread. Ugh.

You would be amazed at what gets put in all kind of stuff. DH and I switched to buying as much organic as we could. Some things are just so expensive organic that it isn't really within our budget. Sad but it is the way of it. But I've noticed that organic is starting to spread .. more and more food items are coming out with organic versions because people are just tired of junk in their food. DH and I use organic bath products and DD does too. I've never heard anything about J & J but I switched just because of what I know about all the other products. It is more sad about what all these crazy chemicals are doing to us. I know that here in the US Tommy Tippee is a new brand of bottle and has been over in Europe for a very long time. I'm getting those simply because they are BPA free. I'm just not fond of pumping cancer products into me or my family. I know that more and more brands are becoming BPA free as well. Guess America is finally catching on that we aren't interested in dying. lol! Woa sorry ... totally didn't mean to get on my soap box there! :haha: I'm just very passionate about stuff like that.

The ultrasound tech called me back and wants me to see the radiologist to get better pics has this happened to anyone? Freaks me out I asked her if baby was ok she said yes and yesterday the tech told me she saw all 4 chambers of the heart but was hard to take a clear pic and that I might get called back in but as u all know it was hard to get there so I'll just have to wait to the u/s in my area should I worry ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->