January Jellybeans 2013!...

The ultrasound tech called me back and wants me to see the radiologist to get better pics has this happened to anyone? Freaks me out I asked her if baby was ok she said yes and yesterday the tech told me she saw all 4 chambers of the heart but was hard to take a clear pic and that I might get called back in but as u all know it was hard to get there so I'll just have to wait to the u/s in my area should I worry ?

I wouldn't worry! Babies sometimes wiggle around or even the machine just can't capture the picture the best it needs to and they have to have all the pictures they need. Our tech did pictures of her stomach, kidneys, several of her heart chambers, brain ... so much so I think they probably just need to have those clear shots. :hugs:

Exactly that's what they did yesterday just got me freaked out

with the johnson and johnson being full of chemicals debate, i decided that i would use everything that people gave us even if it was J&J and then once it was all gone buy some nice organic stuff for the little nugget. Well 21 months later and i still have bottles and bottles left. lol. The shit lasts FOREVER.

I know friends who have problems with their babies skins with rashes, reactions, pimples, dry skin, flaky skin and it is usually sourced back to a product with too many chemicals. Eva on the other hand has never shown any difference to any of them which is why i was happy to use them until they run out.

Hi ladies.

Had my 21 week with midwife today, got my matb1 form which entitles me to mat leave etc, is mainly to give to work. All ok with bump and she's booked me in for 36 week growth scan ;). Got to have GTT done at 24 and 28 but knew that.

Sex wise - drive is up and down, probably 2 x per week.

Ginger - sorry to hear that, hopefully it's just a trace. Did you get an opinion on your feet swelling? Or did they think maybe related? Hope the other thing has cleared up x

Oh good I was wondering when we could get our matb1 form. My work need to have it by 25 weeks so I was going to ask my midwife about that when I see her next week! :)

I got mine straight after the 20 week scan, when you see the hospital midwife

Hi ladies.

Had my 21 week with midwife today, got my matb1 form which entitles me to mat leave etc, is mainly to give to work. All ok with bump and she's booked me in for 36 week growth scan ;). Got to have GTT done at 24 and 28 but knew that.

Sex wise - drive is up and down, probably 2 x per week.

Ginger - sorry to hear that, hopefully it's just a trace. Did you get an opinion on your feet swelling? Or did they think maybe related? Hope the other thing has cleared up x

She thinks the feet are related hun as I dont spend time on my feet etc for that to be the reson. She said the other thing :blush: is an ingrown hair that for some reason my body hasnt dealt with very well and she told me to have a go at popping it and gave me some antibiotics xx

The ultrasound tech called me back and wants me to see the radiologist to get better pics has this happened to anyone? Freaks me out I asked her if baby was ok she said yes and yesterday the tech told me she saw all 4 chambers of the heart but was hard to take a clear pic and that I might get called back in but as u all know it was hard to get there so I'll just have to wait to the u/s in my area should I worry ?

I wouldn't worry! I have to go back just because my little one wouldn't stay in the position to get her "perfect" profile pic. Some radiologists are very particular with the pics.

Thanks I
Never had this problem with any other babies:) u have really reassured me :)

I just woke from the longest dream where I rescued a small baby dressed in yellow from being run over on the road. I door knocked to find the parents and eventually figured out it was abandoned and found bruises on it. It just held on to me and wouldnt let go. At one part I held up pink and blue toys and was asking it if it liked pink or blue, must have been thinking about Monday's scan coming up. I didn't want to hand it to authorities and was trying to convince OH that we just keep it and it would be a great sibling for our baby, I was pregnant in my dream still. OH works with abused children and authorities so he wanted to do the right thing and call them so I ran off with the baby in my arms. In my head I can still hear myself asking the baby if it liked pink or blue over and over.

Melly - I assumed they would with me but didn't so she did.

Ginger - well at least you've got something for it now and the bloods should answer questions re diabetes. Good to hear they're looking after you x

So I think DH and I came up with a name..Andrew Michael...after his middle name and the male version of my middle name..I dont want to get anything done permanently with the name just in case we change our minds!

I like it and like the reasons behind it.

Tmi alert . . . Anyone else hit the constipation stage?

I hit it in first tri Sonia but it seemed to ease with the sickness thankfully.

I asked about my MatB1 form at my 20 week scan but as I didnt have a midwife app at the same time Ive gotta get it at my 24 week check, luckily my work said they aren't too fussed as long as they get it before I go on mat leave lol

I am normally so regular. I know it's because my fruit and veg intake has been low as I've been busy ive just been eating on the go. At my apt today she said oh you've not eaten lunch yet as my urine showed I was burning fat at the time, I was amazed you could tell that.

I didn't go for 2 days earlier in the week and when it finally did come out it was awful. I used to be so regular, same time every day. I hope it doesn't get worse

Here's my 20 week bump!! Sorry I look tired, taken after work!

Attachments

• photo-7.jpg
    photo-7.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 14
So I think DH and I came up with a name..Andrew Michael...after his middle name and the male version of my middle name..I dont want to get anything done permanently with the name just in case we change our minds!

That's a nice name.

Ooh! I was super sure we were going with Matthew Thomas. Yesterday he said we had to review the names... :dohh: He says he wants Andrew because it's his middle name. :wacko: I don't know what we are gonna do... haha. I'm just hoping he doesn't go with the whole Christopher Andrew Jr. thing, because it gets confusing eventually LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->