January Jellybeans 2013!...

Hey girls sorry i have been away had to help family out :) i went to the doctor the other day and he is one confusing guy i tell you h has decided to change my due date back to the 9th of January again :) this means im almost at 21 weeks :D i go for my booking appointment with the Midwife on Monday and then on the 3rd of September we get to see our little Tummy Bug again and find out if we are having a little girl or a little boy :) anybody want to take a guess at what it is?

i have been trying to catch up on everything i have missed and i seen you are were all talking about the prom codes for a couple of things and i have these 2 :)

Uddercovers.com: UC39227NP good for a free nursing cover

Sevenslings.com: 7593NP4SS good for a free baby carrier sling

Hey girls sorry i have been away had to help family out :) i went to the doctor the other day and he is one confusing guy i tell you h has decided to change my due date back to the 9th of January again :) this means im almost at 21 weeks :D i go for my booking appointment with the Midwife on Monday and then on the 3rd of September we get to see our little Tummy Bug again and find out if we are having a little girl or a little boy :) anybody want to take a guess at what it is?

i have been trying to catch up on everything i have missed and i seen you are were all talking about the prom codes for a couple of things and i have these 2 :)

Yay 9th jan is my due date too

All my newborn stuff is gender neutral too, as team yellowing twice...but I couldn't resist this! It's for the hospital for sure :)

Thought you team yellowers may also like!

I've had some weird dreams, did have one 'loss' dream but in my dream I convinced myself it was my period and I'd never been pregnant? Bit weird but I was very relaxed about it. I had lots of horrible, graphic dreams with Silas.

Had a funny one last night that I was propositioned by Sid the CBeebies presenters, and HIGHLY tempted haha

Getting lots of lovely strong kicks and wiggles.

Aw that is such a cute outfit!!! Where did you get it?

Mothercare :) x

FREE nursing cover and sling?? How??

EmyDra

Hey ladies... Any one having sciatic or hip pain? It was debilitating last night and still there this morning. I know I'm prone to more problems since I have bad hips and one of them replaced. Just wondering if anyone has had issues or had any thoughts on how to handle it?

Hey ladies... Any one having sciatic or hip pain? It was debilitating last night and still there this morning. I know I'm prone to more problems since I have bad hips and one of them replaced. Just wondering if anyone has had issues or had any thoughts on how to handle it?

Yes i suffer from alot of back pain and pelvic pain during pregnancy, set in weeks ago. You need to work on core exercises. Look up videos for transverse abdominus exercises, multifidus exercises and then pelvic floor. If you strengthen those muscles it stabilizes the hips and back muscles and all those bones that are moving too freely because of the relaxin in our preggo bodies which is causing the pain will then stabilize. Also sleep with a body pillow! a good one. The double sided ones (U shaped ones) are better because you can turn easily during the night from one side to the other (keep your knees together). I find with my back it's okay as long as i don't hurt it, but the tiniest move or strain or lying in the incorrect position and that's it, it's 3 days of alot of body pillow loving to get it even remotely okay again. So if you can feel it hurting in a particular position don't just think "god this sucks" move onto your side or into a position that doesn't hurt, because if it hurts your probably making it worse, not "stretching it out" which is what most people think.

I also have symphysis pubis pain and it's just the worst, double whammy.

does anyone suffer from leg cramps especially in there calves at night?

Last week I was. Iv been doing a few leg stretches befire bed and it seems to have stopped it. I hate leg cramps!!!! I literally wake up screaming in agony

I have fibromyalgia, so I this pregnancy is going to be harder on me than when I was pg with the boys. I already have wicked hip pain and it feels like someone's been kicking me in the hoo-ha for months. :blush: I talked to my Dr. about it and he said with every pregnancy, it gets worse and there's nothing you can do about it. He said to try a prenatal cradle to try to lift the weight off that area. I told DH today that I predict by month 7, I won't be able to walk from the pain.

thanks for the tip!
ducktwins-I feel for you I couldnt imagine..I hope your prediction is wrong and you find something to help!

Thanks Lauren. It really is a terrible pain, and pretty much always constant. Having the fibro seems to magnify any pain by three, so I can only hope it doesn't get any worse as Boop grows.

My husband and I finally made a list of possible girl names if the baby comes out a girl. I've known since almost the very beginning, that if it was a boy, I would name it Eli, and he's seemed to accept that as he hasn't proposed any other boy names. We've looked at boy names, but all the ones we like are either names of friends, their kids, or family, and we don't want to name our kid after anyone. As for the girl names, we like: Olivia, Vivian, Kaylan, Mia, Ivy, Jemma, and Lillian. So now what should have been the easy part but isn't turning out to be, narrowing down our list and picking out middle names for boy and girl.

Ooooh Eli was one of our boys names! As well as Louie and Oscar.

Except a Facebook friend just named her LO Eli and while she's in a separate state and I don't think of it as copying I kind of feel like it's taken away some of the specialness to it. She spelt it Eligh tho which I'd never even considered.

I haven't posted here in a while, however I am having a baby girl we found out a few weeks ago. My first girl after 3 boys.

Grr hubby just called me from work to say he has gone off the name Caleb now?????? so looks like lo may end up being called Jackson afterall pmsl, the indicisivness of men!!

Oh got a real bargain today - two breast feeding bras, reduced from £40 to £17 so I thought oh what a bargain! Got to till and the were a fiver, yes £5! For two bras! Same they didn't have more!

The bad part about the hip pain is I have slept with a body pillow since before I was pregnant! Plus Ive been a dancer for 25 years so core strength really isn't a big issue. I think I'm stuck with the pain since I have a congenital hip defect... But hoping for some thoughts to help relieve the pain. Thank you to all who have pitched in answers so far!! Here's hoping its not a downward slope for the next 20 weeks!!

My Value Village Score :) I think they will be perfect for Feb weather :) First clothing for little man.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 0
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg