January Jellybeans 2013!...

Kohls started their gold star clearance sale today! 25% off clearance price and then 15% off the total with my coupon! Got a huge bag of clothes for $70 and saved $400... I love shopping and am so glad I can start buying cute boy things! Going to do some serious damage next weekend at labor day sales. All the stuff I bought was great spring and summer things in bigger sizes that can be worn into the fall.

I've spent the evening laying out all the clothes I've brought so far and making a list of what bits we still need and there is A LOT :)! I have found loads of nearly new sales advertised online which I'm going to go to as have spent nearly £200 in the last three days!

I've just been through all ds's old baby clothes, but theres not much nutral stuff, but some lovely blue stuff if it's s boy. Think I need to go nutral shopping! I did find about 7 snow suits though, hmmm slightly excessive?

Got a new girls name that has really grown on me, Melissa but we'd call her missy. Still nowhere on boy's names, Toby is still there but I just like it not love it.

I cant wait for sales on black friday!! :)

I dont know if Ill be able to get out of the house for black friday! Ive gone the last 2 years, but Hubby might tell me "HELL" no when it comes to being out 7 months pregnant in that madness

Lol i didnt think how big ill be lol...ill still try anyways..ill go later in the day too! The crazies go at 2 am....hell as of last year places were opening at midnight! Lol

I went to walmart. They start theirs at 12. I showed up at 10 and just wondered around for a couple hours lol

Wish we got black friday here, but think I remember seeing some rioting on the news last year about it?

It can be some serious business going on! Ppl get hurt a lot bc of the crazy sales, but i make sure to steer away from those places!

I was thinking about black Friday. But not do sure I'll brave the crowds at 8 months. :haha: depends if I have a sitter for dd and if dh will come with me. :thumbup:

We ordered a bassinet, and we are still yet to get a crib. I want a bassinet for a newborn first. The bassinet rocks and has music. Super cute.

I also bought like 12 onesies and 3 blankets today.

Have you gone to a state sale? I've only gone a couple of times and they had one in a house really close to us and we bought a book case for $10, because they were closing in 15 minutes hahaha.

We went car shopping today, we saw a couple of really cute cars, praying we can finally have a SUV for when baby comes! We will see.

I went to Kohl's the other night and got $460 worth of clothes for the boys for school for $167.83! I then got $30 Kohl's bucks, so I'll use that to buy some things for Boop!

Ok, I just went on the Kohls site, the same 5 pack body suite they have from Carter for $26 I bought at Ross for $ 9.99 ! And they weren't even in Clearance there! I'm so sticking to Ross, I love it!

Hi ladies, loving all the cutesie clothes! DH and I are spending the weekend with my MIL and getting the stuff we need (don't remember if I mentioned that she used to run a baby store and still has loads of stuff put away). Anyway, we've managed to get most of the things we need, even a pack n play with bassinet, a baby carrier and tons of clothes, socks, bedding, etc. We still haven't gone through everything yet as there are a lot of barrels. I'll try and take some pics once we have it all sorted though.

Kohls is much better in the store than online... And so can't wait for those black Friday sales too!!

We actually just bought a car this week! My DH's car needed a really expensive repair and we both drive small light cars which are terrible in bad weather. He is now sporting a new Subaru Forester and loves it! I'll definitely feel safe putting a small baby in there :)

You ladies are brave. I have never done black friday. I don't think I ever will either. Those people are crazy. I use to work at Sears and worked one black friday .... it was awful and I was just behind the desk ringing people up. Not to mention I enjoy sleeping. :haha: I may head out later in the day if there are any really good baby deals.

I've just been through all ds's old baby clothes, but theres not much nutral stuff, but some lovely blue stuff if it's s boy. Think I need to go nutral shopping! I did find about 7 snow suits though, hmmm slightly excessive?

Got a new girls name that has really grown on me, Melissa but we'd call her missy. Still nowhere on boy's names, Toby is still there but I just like it not love it.

I love the name Tobias but Toby for short, hubby didn't like it however.

I love Toby! :) I also love BLACK FRIDAY! I love it... Out all night with the girls doing Christmas cheap! :)

we don't do black friday sales in Australia, but our big once a year sale is always boxing day. Australians go ape shit on boxing day. I worked in retail and while it's nothing like what i've seen in the black friday sale it's still pretty crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->