January Jellybeans 2013!...

I'm in Canada and the only day we have is boxing day the day after Christmas

Morning/Evening ladies! Hope everyone has had a great weekend. Soooo did the envelope opening/gender reveal with the grandparents yesterday and.....its a BOY!!! Super excited to be joining team blue!

Deedee, if you dont mind I will email you and get you to put my scan pic in one of your cute frames and try and upload it on here!

Darkstar, good luck for your scan tomorrow!

Ginger, really hope your tests are all ok.

Gorgeous bump ARuppe!

Betheney, super cute new profile pic and also thanks for uploading peaches and cream - great band, amazing song!

EmyDra and Mummyof2peas, such cute little outfits, finally I can buy some bits too!

Ducky, really hope your prediction about your pain is wrong :( poor thing!

Lilbit609 huge congrats on your beautiful girl after all those boys :happydance:

Sorry for the long post, just wanted to catch up!!

i updated post 1, i also went hunting for some girls from the members on the list that don't really post in here, i found Mrs Gibbo is pregnant with twin BOYS!!! (or that's what the first page of her journal seems to say) so my attempt to find more girls i just discovered more boys :-/

I'll try and even the numbers up a bit tomorrow, OH is desperate for a girl

Congrats on ur baby boy lillian!!! Hahahha alll these boysss so sweird because my friends and i r all having girls!!

I havnt felt engleburt move for 2-3 days. Should I be worrying? I don't know what to do

Poppy some say not to expect consistent movement til 25 weeks and then I've heard others say that if it was consistent and now isn't there may be reason for concern. :shrug: I would suggest laying down and relaxing for an hour and focus on just that and see if you feel anything. At this point baby is sooo small so I could see how it would be normal for baby to just hang in another spot. But if it's a big change from what u felt before I would call it dr with ur concern. They may have u come in for a quick heartbeat check :hugs:

Thanks snow angel
I was feeling it quite a lot before. Even hubby could feel it when he put his hand on my tummy

Going to try a cold drink and lying down and see if that helps. I hope engleburt has just found a cosy spot where I can't feel it

i went hunting for more pinks and found Mrs Gibbo was pregnant with twin boys (or that's what i gather from page1 of her journal)

So in my attempt to even out the count i made it worst!!!! lol

Pink didn't move much either because Dee dee sent me two pink bumps, one which i already had so the count stayed the same and so we only had 1 more pink jellybean to add but then a previous pink jellybean went back to yellow so i added one only to minus it back away!!!! lol

But i did find that Zoe was also a pink jellybean so the pink went up by one!! However i've posted that it's gone up by 2 so i must of found another one and forgotten that i did or the previous count of 15 even was wrong.... lol.... ive totally confused myself.

I havnt felt engleburt move for 2-3 days. Should I be worrying? I don't know what to do

Poppy, that happened to me around 18 weeks or so. I read that if baby takes a few days off, it could be for a growth spurt. I then asked my Dr. about it and he said that is exactly the reason. After 2 days, Boop was right back at moving around again! I hope you get to feel some movement soon, to ease your mind. I'm sure everything is just fine and baby is just growing for mama! :hugs:

Having my scan on Thursday!!! Hoping for blue but have a feeling it might be pink :) I'll let you all know!

Congrats on your boy, Lillian! :hugs:

Kaiecee- i'm so glad you were able to get to your appt and congrats on your lil boy!

Its so crazy how many boys we have! I can't believe it!

Wow boys are really in the lead :) now im anxious to finally if d out in January how many yellow beans will be blue :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->