January Jellybeans 2013!...

i'm so sure my yellow jellybean is a blue jellybean.

I don't care what anyone says about early scans being too difficult to tell, there was no way those bits were going to turn into girl bits, they HAD to be boy bits.

I don't think i ever showed you girls the pic, maybe i should dig it out.

-edit-

Taken at just about 13 weeks i think, i know i know "it's too early to tell" but i'm still convinced it's a boy, i know we're on team yellow but i'm so sure it's a boy.
https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/wang.png

-edit-

went hunting for even more jellybeans and found more pink and more blue. What's interesting is the pink/blue bump 2013 sticky thread in 2nd tri has more pink bumps then blue! and considering i doubt there's that many genders determined for February yet it would seem if you go via that there's more pinks.

does anyone suffer from leg cramps especially in there calves at night?

Yes, me and it's driving me nuts. I wake up at least two or three times in the night with the feeling that my calves are about to start spasming, but I find if I just stretch my toes up towards me that, that eases it and I just fall back to sleep again. Not sure if it is a sign I am lacking something or just one of those pregnancy things. Am going to ask the midwife when I see her on Thursday.

We ordered our cot today. We got the Hayworth from Mamas and Papas with the drawer underneath and baby changer on the top. I think it was the same one Sonia got. We aren't getting it delivered until the beginning of December as our spare room currently has a double bed in it which won't be disappearing until the end of October. Very exciting though as it is our first big purchase for baby (well MIL and FIL bought it for us)!

i'm so sure my yellow jellybean is a blue jellybean.

I don't care what anyone says about early scans being too difficult to tell, there was no way those bits were going to turn into girl bits, they HAD to be boy bits.

I don't think i ever showed you girls the pic, maybe i should dig it out.

-edit-

Taken at just about 13 weeks i think, i know i know "it's too early to tell" but i'm still convinced it's a boy, i know we're on team yellow but i'm so sure it's a boy.
https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/wang.png

-edit-

went hunting for even more jellybeans and found more pink and more blue. What's interesting is the pink/blue bump 2013 sticky thread in 2nd tri has more pink bumps then blue! and considering i doubt there's that many genders determined for February yet it would seem if you go via that there's more pinks.

Looks like a boy to me!

Maybe it is a boy. I know they took a picture at the 12 week scan I had of the "turtle" ... the tech called it that and said she thought it was a boy. :haha: Nope sorry! It was a girl. But that looks a lot more like boy bits from that angle.

I can't wait to see what all of you yellow jellybeans are having! It will be exciting to see all of those yellows change and getting to see all these brand new babies!!! :happydance:

I have been on a cleaning mission today. DH finished up the sanding for me in Chloe's room ... ahhh I said it. :haha: I'm trying to get use to using her name. I'm going to vacuum up the dust and start on the painting in just a little bit. I've cleaned my entire house since this morning and DH got up late and said wow what time did you get up this morning. :haha: I've also been on a mission to rid this house of anything we don't actually need or use and clean things that I haven't in awhile. DH went outside to change the oil in the vehicles. I think he just wanted to stay out of my way. :haha: DD has been a big help today moving things and changing things around. I'm loving all the changes we have made.

Yesterday, DH and I went outside and cleaned up all this stuff we've had and got rid of junk and we now have room for a nice outdoor table set and made a huge space that would be perfect for an above ground pool. We may look around and see if we can catch one marked down at the end of the season. Not sure if we can get one now but it never hurts to look.

Can't wait to see the new scans coming up .... yay for all our jellybeans!

AAAAAAAAH sassy i get so convinced i'm having a boy and then someone says something like "my scan looked like that and i had a girl!" hahahaha and then i get all confused again.

Isn't it weird referring to your baby with a name? i've never done it obviously because i'm team yellow. But it feels odd to be like "oh john is really kicking today" haha.

Although maybe if i had referred to the baby with a name before baby was born i wouldn't of been so sad after the pregnancy with the loss of my bump. I told hubby that i LOVE Eva and there's no doubt about that, but i LOVED my bump and the baby that was in my bump and i had alot of trouble connecting the baby in my bump is Eva, when she was born she felt like a whole other baby which made me miss my bump baby so much. I often wondered if it was because i was team yellow it gave my bump less of an identity.

yay 18 weeks! Still cant feel baby cause of the anterior placenta :(

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 3
Could be Betheney. I still haven't said Chloe out loud when talking about her. I still say baby. I've typed it a few times though. :haha: I'm getting there I guess. When DD was born, I had a hard time calling her Lexi. We had it all picked out and I just couldn't call her that. It felt so weird. I just called her baby for the longest time. I'm trying not to do that with this one. haha! It just seems so fantastic to create a whole new life and then name it and meet it. Even though this is my second time around, it is still just as amazing as it was the first time. The name thing still gets me too! hahaha!

Morning/Evening ladies! Hope everyone has had a great weekend. Soooo did the envelope opening/gender reveal with the grandparents yesterday and.....its a BOY!!! Super excited to be joining team blue!

Deedee, if you dont mind I will email you and get you to put my scan pic in one of your cute frames and try and upload it on here!

Lilian, I'll do it. Hubby is playing on the desktop and that's the only computer where I have photoshop. I'll do it when it's all cleared up.

We have people asking if we've picked a name ... which we have ... but for some reason I find delight in telling them we are still working on it. Their anticipation makes me laugh. Like we are hiding a secret from everyone. :haha: I keep thinking about telling everyone and then I say ... maybe just one more day. hahahaha!

Omg sassy now im nervou that the turtle my ultrasoundtech saw was a girl not a boy!

https://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd218/dianitachapina/baby2.jpg

Comparing, I'd say yours is a boy betheney. Here is my peepee picture, well not mine, but of my baby boy haha.

lol no naughty suggestions deedee i don't want to know! I can't wait for the moment baby is born and hubby gets to tell me the big surprise.

Three hours to go! Woke up to baby going crazy wriggling for the last hour, I told OH its excited too!

Lilah -yes we have that one and it's lovely! Good buy!

We've spent the day de cluttering our house and have to say quite pleased with the result. I know I've done too much though as can hardly move now. We've for to paint the nursery tomorrow and then we are done!

I wish I had any boy name I was convincing myself it was a girl which deep down I knew it was a boy so I only had a girls name I like the name Jacob but I really don't know and my baby book is not really helping if anyone has suggestions I'm all ears :)

im really hoping i can add to the pink jellybeans...........we will know for sure in t-minus 25 days.........forever away!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->