January Jellybeans 2013!...

Ugh ladies..im just ranting but i feel bad for my dh who listens to me all the time lol...
So yesterday i got into a massive cleaning mode..i was only supposed to do bathrooms, and hubby was shampooing carpets...well that turned into every bedspread in the house, to allthe laundry, to scrubbing the bathroom showers ( we have three bathrooms!) to getting on my hands and knees and scrubbing the floors... Which then turned into cleaning the entire kitchen, appliances, floor, then alllll the windows lol... I had soooo much energy yesterday...atterwards we went and did grocery shopping and clothes shopping because i wanted a new outfit to wear out to a friends b day party we had yesterday night as well.. So we got home from shopping, got ready and went to a party til midnight....all day i didnt nap but didnt feel the need because i was so full of energy!

I went to bad last night with really bad hip pain... And today i woke up and i just feel like a blob! I guess i wayyyyyy over did it yesterday and i am utterly exhausted to the point i just want to curl in a ball and cry...i know the crying is my hormones, but omg my hips, thighs, calves r killlllling me!!:(

Oh Nikki! I'm so sorry! :hugs: I know how it is to get that burst of energy and go for it. You have to remind yourself not to over do it even if you want to scrub every ounce of everything. Try and rest and re-cooperate. Keep your feet up and relax. :hugs:

Thank u! Im just laying here in pain! :( i only got up once tonight to eat some rice krispies lol... I feel so pathetic its makig me laugh..

everytime i look at our carpets i shudder, i can't wait to get them cleaned before baby arrives.

I've cleaned the carpets in here twice since we lived here. It was tough work. I think I'll just leave it as is. lol! We have a rainbow type vacuum and it is an amazing machine. It has done wonders for reviving the carpet since we moved in. I have been going crazy with the dusting and getting rid of junk. Even DH has been getting rid of tons of stuff. Yay at what a baby will do for your house.

I don't have any carpet to worry about in the house we are in right now as it only has wood floors :) I swept and moped Friday night and Saturday morning Christian had it all dirty again lol however chances are we will have carpet before the baby is born as we are going to move :) only one week until my 20 week scan yay :D tummy bug has been very very active over the last couple of weeks OH loves feeling the kicks but tummy bug likes to stop kicking when OH puts his hand on my belly lol

O I almost forgot OH sold his Lego yesterday :D and we are selling a heap of things in the 3rd bedroom ( our junk room ) I can't wait to have it all out of the way haha

Hello Everyone!

I hope everyone is well.

Could I please ask that you take a look at my bubs potty pic! I'm worried they are wrong :p

They say GIRL!

View attachment 462991

I just had another ultrasound and she said girl too so now im convinced :p

Thank you everyone

i'm so sure my yellow jellybean is a blue jellybean.

I don't care what anyone says about early scans being too difficult to tell, there was no way those bits were going to turn into girl bits, they HAD to be boy bits.

I don't think i ever showed you girls the pic, maybe i should dig it out.

-edit-

Taken at just about 13 weeks i think, i know i know "it's too early to tell" but i'm still convinced it's a boy, i know we're on team yellow but i'm so sure it's a boy.
https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/wang.png

-edit-

went hunting for even more jellybeans and found more pink and more blue. What's interesting is the pink/blue bump 2013 sticky thread in 2nd tri has more pink bumps then blue! and considering i doubt there's that many genders determined for February yet it would seem if you go via that there's more pinks.

Yep I agree its a boy!

Woo hoo darkstar, huge congrats on your boy, another to add to the group!!! :happydance:

It means the baking soda, chinese calendar and jrowen were all right!

Congratulations on your blue bean darkstar!

Considering most of us would have been trying for our beans, theres no wonder the blues are ahead as we would have all dtd on ov day.

congratulations on the boy Darkstar!!! yet ANOTHER blue jellybean!!! haha.

My Sling arrived today!!!!!!!!! I still can't believe they are 100% of so only having to pay postage. tested it out with my lil 21month old Eva buggy. However it wont be used for her at all as she's far too heavy, she'll go in the ergo and Baby will have the sling. Please excuse how incredibly shit house i look, this is me on an unattractive bad day after a fill 8 hours of uni lectures when i only had 2 hours sleep the previous night and have pumped out 3000 words worth of essays in 48 hours.

https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/IMG_8551.jpg

I was hunting through the loft for baby stuff yesterday and found a breast pump my brother gave me years ago, as his wife didn't get any milk so they couldn't use it. It's a medela mini electric. Anyone know if it's any good? I'm thinking if this baby won't latch like ds, I can just pump it instead?

And question number 2! I think I have a chest infection, I'm squeaking when I breathe now. Can we have antibiotics? Don't want to go to drs if he can't do anything.

I think iv got a chest infection too Bethany. I can hardly breathe. Feel awful :-(

I think there are types of anti biotics we can have but I'm going to see if this goes on its own as I worry about taking medication

Another boy?! Congrats darkstar!!!

Betheny - what size sling is that?? Mine seems too small and I jave no baby to test it out on haha!

I was on antibiotics twice for UTIs. I believe you can get at least amoxicillin when you are sick. I hope you feel better soon!

Another boy?! Congrats darkstar!!!

Betheny - what size sling is that?? Mine seems too small and I jave no baby to test it out on haha!

I grabbed a size 5 because i was worried about it being small and i figured if it was too big i could easily trim a bit out of it with my sewing machine. I'm just under the recommended height for size 5, also under the weight for size 5, but i do conventionally wear a size Large in clothing and occasionally a medium. But the shoulder to hip measurement was really large... so i was worried about getting it to small because the shoulder to hip measurement seemed to be important.

But then in the end i think the size 5 was all they had in stock.

It is very very very firm, like when i put it on i thought.... shit a baby isn't going to fit into that. I mean you feel like you can barely get your arm and body through the tube when putting it on, but once tested with Eva it obviously works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->