January Jellybeans 2013!...

Wow, Jan. is a great month for boys! Congrats everyone that just found out!

Bethenny- I cant believe they would give you a us pic of the naughty bits! If you told them you wanted to be suprised thats, very odd they would send you home with a pic with clear evidence of what it may be!

I hope this week flys by super fast, as for us ladies in the US we have next week monday off of work for labor day! Wahoo!

Hubby was busy all weekend doing fantasy football drafts with friends, i felt so lonley.... but i did get some shopping in and bought Braxtion his first new GreenBay Packer "Aaron Rodgers" jersey. Hubby had been DIEING to buy one for him and i found one at TJ MAXX for $15. He was SUPER pumped when he saw it

I am dropping in during vacation to say hi! And more boys, surprise surprise! :)

I had a dream that night I was knitting (I don't knit) something blue for my baby. It was a boy. Perhaps all these little boys are getting in my head or maybe it's intuition???

Little J - You receive a full DVD which has a video of the entire session. It was our 12w scan and she just said she's going to measure the leg bones and me and hubby saw the bits. So we went home and screen capped the video on that exact moment, so it was more spotting something on the US then going back and looking. I didn't mind doing it for the 12w one because I figure that although I think it's a boy, it is very early and the gender could still be a girl. But if I go and look at the 20w ultrasound I worry that it'll show one obviously and that it won't be fun anymore it'll be 100% confirmed.

I did find it odd she did a potty shot for the leg bone measurement, all other scans we've said we don't want to know the sex so they generally measure from side on.

Hey ladies, I have an OB appointment today, so I just got on the scale to weight myself before hand, and I've gained 15 pounds! Doesn't that seem like way too much at this point? I thought I was doing ok eating wise...

Congrats on the new little blue jellybean!

I started painting yesterday and got all the trim and one wall finished. Then I ran out of paint. :haha: I thought I had enough left over to get it all done. Guess I will be going today to get another bucket. I would love to finish up the painting today so that I can start setting stuff up in there. :happydance:

I was at 17lbs at my 20 weeks appointment ( I also was just back from vacation and lots of ice cream!)

I have been eating healthy and making sure not to over kill on the food and I have already gained 20lbs. I wouldn't stress it. If the doctor doesn't think you are doing bad, don't worry.

https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/19weeks.jpg

19 week bump! Taken on Friday morning... Dont mind my cheesy smile lol and geeky glasses!!

Very cute bump Nikki!!

I've gained 20 lbs as well. I'm already at the weight I was when I delivered the other two times...

Thank u ladies! I guess my pop week was 19! I am proud to show it off haha

indeed you popped! I have noticed my bump has plateued a bit now, not getting any bigger but getting formed differently. Kinda interesting to watch the changes!

indeed you popped! I have noticed my bump has plateued a bit now, not getting any bigger but getting formed differently. Kinda interesting to watch the changes!

i agreee... mine has stayed the same for about 3 weeks now

soo.... i am helping my mom plan my baby shower. I just started looking online at some stuff and realized i need a "theme..." anyone doing anything particular for their baby showers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->