January Jellybeans 2013!...

cute, nikki!!!

I need a boy theme... i do think the "little man" themes are cute... but i dunno!

Cute bump Nikki!

We did duckies for the boys' shower and nursery (hence the username! :haha: ), and we'll be doing lambs for Boop's shower and bedding theme (no nursery because we ran out of bedrooms :blush: )

I like the moustache theme for boys if ur into that... or pea in a pod is cute (some people with twins use the pea in the pod theme too i saw)...

im getting so excited lil mans room is coming together! We had it painted a zen green already, my mom bought all his bedding and room decor already, we have a bassinet in there for now but the crib was ordered, and he has clothes in the closet already, and draws filled with stuff already that my sister gave me from her 2 boys that she never used. All I need is baby to be here lol. It feels like forever

Braxton's room is already getting set up too! Its so exciting!

I havent thought too deep into themes yet... but i was thinking a "popcorn" theme... "about ready to pop" which is generic. Hubby chose a sports themed bedding set so maybe we will go with that? I dunno... haha Alot of the showers i had gone to werent themed.... it was just "its a boy!" or "its a girl!" with either pink or blue.

ughhh im so jealous! My husband is still working on putting walls up in our babys bedroom (we just did renovations), so i cant paint or decorate and its driving me nuts!!!

I think i may go with the "its a boy" theme hahaha and just do white and blue decorations...

ughhh im so jealous! My husband is still working on putting walls up in our babys bedroom (we just did renovations), so i cant paint or decorate and its driving me nuts!!!

I think i may go with the "its a boy" theme hahaha and just do white and blue decorations...

doing themes will be fun, but its alot of extra $ to fork out for all the theme specific decorations. I like the popcorn one just bc its cheap, and i love popcorn haha

But i wanted a cake from a place where we live that makes AMAZING cakes and they have whipped cream frosting and mousse in the middle. I wanted them to make a chubby baby boy figure on top wearing a ball cap and his dad's baseball jersey. (i hope they can sculpt that and replicate the jersey well on the figurine) Itll be so cool! Probably a White Cake with the blueberry mousse or somthing... i dunno so many ideas!

doing themes will be fun, but its alot of extra $ to fork out for all the theme specific decorations. I like the popcorn one just bc its cheap, and i love popcorn haha

But i wanted a cake from a place where we live that makes AMAZING cakes and they have whipped cream frosting and mousse in the middle. I wanted them to make a chubby baby boy figure on top wearing a ball cap and his dad's baseball jersey. (i hope they can sculpt that and replicate the jersey well on the figurine) Itll be so cool! Probably a White Cake with the blueberry mousse or somthing... i dunno so many ideas!

such a cuuuute idea!!!!

umm.... look at this cake i saw while i was searching... https://images.search.yahoo.com/ima...b=13ga4j6dt&sigi=127uq7u7h&.crumb=V.i9mNcExMR

^ that is so funny! A friend sent me one similar and thought i'd like it for my shower lol!

So we've spent all weekend shifting junk from the house and today hubby and my brother painted the nursery. It's gorgeous. When we have finished fully I'll post picks. Our colours are white and grey and we've followed a star theme. Will show once done x

Someone sent me a link to these CRAZY baby shower cakes.. let me look for it on my facebook and Ill link it.. I cant beleive these people would do that! haha

^ that is so funny! A friend sent me one similar and thought i'd like it for my shower lol!

So we've spent all weekend shifting junk from the house and today hubby and my brother painted the nursery. It's gorgeous. When we have finished fully I'll post picks. Our colours are white and grey and we've followed a star theme. Will show once done x

oooo sounds pretty! Can't wait to see!

Sonia that sounds similar to mine to! We are doing white and grey walls with a molding in between the colors.. but the crib bedding is yellow, grey, and white.. goes along with a sunshine theme! I think it is absolutely stunning!

So I went to my OB appointment. My doctor is sending me to a nutritionist. Apparently I've gained too much weight at this point, having gained 15 pounds. Maybe its just because I'm military that they're making such a huge deal about it. My husband keeps trying to make light of it because he says the worst possible thing I could do is stress about it. My eating habits haven't changed, so I don't know how I've put on so much.

So I went to my OB appointment. My doctor is sending me to a nutritionist. Apparently I've gained too much weight at this point, having gained 15 pounds. Maybe its just because I'm military that they're making such a huge deal about it. My husband keeps trying to make light of it because he says the worst possible thing I could do is stress about it. My eating habits haven't changed, so I don't know how I've put on so much.

I think they are just being strict!!!!

https://www.thebabycorner.com/tools/pregnancy/calculators/weightcalculator.php

Wow I've ben trying to keep up the last few days but this thread moves so fast! :shock:
I can't believe how many :blue: bumps this group has - will be interesting to see the final spread come the end of January (or mid Feb to taking into account the overduers :wacko: )

I've had a lovely weekend - hubby was off work for Friday-Sunday so we did a fair bit - swimming, walking, going to an agricultual show. My little girl is such a star - I can't wait to give her a little sister. :cloud9: She has no idea what's coming bless her. :kiss:

I bought a pair of girly sleepsuits today. I've hidden them as we're keeping the gender secret from friends/family. I think we're pretty set on her 1st name: Darcey. Just need to decide on a middle name. Hubby likes Hope. :shrug: I do have it i the back of my mind that it might be a boy as the cord was slightly in the way. The sonograhper seemed fairly confident though. :shrug: If it is a boy then it'll be Finn. :baby:

awww the name Darcey is cute!!!!!!

I can't wait for the next 4 months to fly by so we can start flooding this site with all our baby's pictures!!! I JUST CANT WAIT!

DH decided to go out for dinner this afternoon at the last minute, so I just threw n this maxi dress he bought me the other week. OMG I look enormous!! :shrug: excuse the fuzzy pic!

https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/DSC_0696.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->