January Jellybeans 2013!...

Ugh ladies..im just ranting but i feel bad for my dh who listens to me all the time lol...
So yesterday i got into a massive cleaning mode..i was only supposed to do bathrooms, and hubby was shampooing carpets...well that turned into every bedspread in the house, to allthe laundry, to scrubbing the bathroom showers ( we have three bathrooms!) to getting on my hands and knees and scrubbing the floors... Which then turned into cleaning the entire kitchen, appliances, floor, then alllll the windows lol... I had soooo much energy yesterday...atterwards we went and did grocery shopping and clothes shopping because i wanted a new outfit to wear out to a friends b day party we had yesterday night as well.. So we got home from shopping, got ready and went to a party til midnight....all day i didnt nap but didnt feel the need because i was so full of energy!

I went to bad last night with really bad hip pain... And today i woke up and i just feel like a blob! I guess i wayyyyyy over did it yesterday and i am utterly exhausted to the point i just want to curl in a ball and cry...i know the crying is my hormones, but omg my hips, thighs, calves r killlllling me!!:(

i had a nesting fit yesterday as well......scrubbed floors and had to wash all bedding.......i have 5 kiddos so ya it was a time........and did zumba ontop of that.....i can't keep still.............paying for it today!!! totally feel ya!

congratulations on the boy Darkstar!!! yet ANOTHER blue jellybean!!! haha.

My Sling arrived today!!!!!!!!! I still can't believe they are 100% of so only having to pay postage. tested it out with my lil 21month old Eva buggy. However it wont be used for her at all as she's far too heavy, she'll go in the ergo and Baby will have the sling. Please excuse how incredibly shit house i look, this is me on an unattractive bad day after a fill 8 hours of uni lectures when i only had 2 hours sleep the previous night and have pumped out 3000 words worth of essays in 48 hours.

https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/IMG_8551.jpg

can't wait to get one of those!!!

Hehe I am that size too melly, I put on a maxi dress last week usually baggy on me and I'll be lucky to fit it in a few more weeks.

We went crazy at a baby store after the scan, put a heap of stuff including a cot on layby for 12 weeks and we got a travel cot and some blue booties now. We were going to buy a second hand cot but couldnt resist, its white with a grey star on each end, I love it
We chose a bedding set too which is so soft. My son got attached to his cot quilt and carried it around until he was 4 as his comforter so I splashed out on a snuggly one in case this baby does too.

My mother is so sick with a flu. She hasn't eaten for a week and is diabetic and I can't visit and expose myself to it. I'm so worried about her.

Mason Riley colin kaleb Noah and Jacob which is still my favorite any thoughts I'll so lost

Mason Riley colin kaleb Noah and Jacob which is still my favorite any thoughts I'll so lost

love all of them!!! I wanted Colin, but our cousin has a son named Colin! Love Mason and Love Riley too!

Darkstar - sorry to hear about your mum, had the GP seen her?

I forgot to mention, I went for a swim today and whilst I've not swam for 6 weeks or so I can normally still do 40 or so lengths but today I managed about ten and got out. It just didn't feel right, I wasn't in pain or anything but just couldn't get into it and midwife is always saying yea its fine but do not push it etc so I floated around for a while which was lovely and then got out.

I also popped over my SIL earlier as it was her bday and an old school friend was outside her house as her brother lives next door. My SIL made reference our imminent arrival and this girl said oh my god your HUGE! I didn't know what to say. My hubby just said to her, you should have gone to spec savers hun (which is a saying in the uk for the opticians where they use it if people make bad choices etc). My SIL was like she looks no different. Doesn't make it easier as she must now think I'm huge pregnant or not but I'm not bothered. Not seen her for 12 yrs and probably never will again.

Darkstar - sorry to hear about your mum, had the GP seen her?

I forgot to mention, I went for a swim today and whilst I've not swam for 6 weeks or so I can normally still do 40 or so lengths but today I managed about ten and got out. It just didn't feel right, I wasn't in pain or anything but just couldn't get into it and midwife is always saying yea its fine but do not push it etc so I floated around for a while which was lovely and then got out.

I also popped over my SIL earlier as it was her bday and an old school friend was outside her house as her brother lives next door. My SIL made reference our imminent arrival and this girl said oh my god your HUGE! I didn't know what to say. My hubby just said to her, you should have gone to spec savers hun (which is a saying in the uk for the opticians where they use it if people make bad choices etc). My SIL was like she looks no different. Doesn't make it easier as she must now think I'm huge pregnant or not but I'm not bothered. Not seen her for 12 yrs and probably never will again.

well, i like your husband's quick, smart remark!

umm.... sometimes i think i feel the baby kicking me in my hoo-haa.... is this possible??

I dint know if i can feel actual kicks in my hoo ha buttttt i def can feel baby when shes laying on it... Lotsa pressure.. U r farther along so its def possible u
Would feel it mor than me

umm.... sometimes i think i feel the baby kicking me in my hoo-haa.... is this possible??

Oh I get the vajayjay used as a trampoline all the time! I feel the most movements there, sometimes I have to stand up because I feel baby is knocking hahaha. It's funny when sometimes I feel him on my hoo haa and all off the sudden on the top of my belly button, I really do think it's his impulse method hahahaha.

Near the end with ds I said it felt like he was trying to shove his hand out and everyone thought I was mad, until I gave birth and he had his hand on his head!!

So Ive spent the last few days relaxing and my feet have gone down lots but in doing nothing Ive managed to pull something in my groin :cry:

Im also very jealous of all you ladies that are decorating nurseries as our lo will be in our room for the first 6 months to a year then he will share with his little brother so no nursery decorating for me this time.

Also Ive never had the nesting thing with either of my last two but I think Im gonna try and force it this time lol, we already have everything now and the temptation to set up the cradle and put all his clothes in his drawers is really bad!!

Oh and Im an Banana today whoop whoop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baby is feet first at the ultrasound so I know they're definitely kicks to the cervix, I hate them, they're so awkward and gross feeling.

hahahaha! Yes!! It is the weirdest feeling ever!!! it makes me jump!

Yep! Boop sometimes has a cervix stompin' grand ol' time in there!

When I went for my scan, she told us the baby was breech. I said AH that is why I feel those kicks so low.

The first time I was pregnant I didnt realise they were cervix kicks I thought they must be bladder kicks because they felt so eeeeww.

Now baby sometimes turns transverse and will kick out the side but then goes back to kicking my cervix.

The overnight baby did this giant roll and it felt so weird!!! Then I felt kicks at the top of my bump. Only for baby to do another giant roll and kicks returned to low down again!!! Haha quite the acrobat.

When I was pregnant the first time I used to laugh so much when baby got to a certain size they would kick and head butt at the same time, so I'd get a great big kick at the top of the bump and babies head would smack into my cervix. Hahaha. I can't wait for that again. It used to amuse me so much.

Yea we got some crazy kicks we could see the other night. My stomach kept doing these alien jumps! I fell asleep watching it. I remember with DD, the "waves" were crazy. She would roll and my stomach would look so funny! I can't wait until she can see this baby do it. haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->