January Jellybeans 2013!...

I don't really know, but I'm sure its possible. My baby likes to keep its head down there so it can kick my organs, so I don't feel it kick there, but I do feel it moving around really low.

I guess it's a strange feeling but I enjoy feeling baby anyway, even if it's down there haha.

Darkstar - sorry to hear about your mum, had the GP seen her?

She finally got some antibiotics that the Doc wouldn't give her the week before.I worry about her though, its not good for diabetics to skip meals.

All the movements are so exciting. Even the odd kicks to the cervix. I just love it! :wohoo: I'm getting excited 20w ultrasound in the AM. Can't wait to see Zoela again. :)

Bethany- I will be giving in to getting anti biotics for chest infection. It's currently 4am here and I've had no sleep due to wheezing and difficulty breathing. Horrible horrible horrible

Will be booking doc appointment as soon as it opens in morning

Poppy: I'm guessing team :pink: for you! I hope you get to feeling better. :hugs:

Hi leinzlove- no staying team yellow. How's u?

Can't believe I'm still awake at 5 am. I'm sitting over a bowl of boiling water trying to breath in the steam but nothings working :-(

OMG poppy that was me all night, i coughed so much at one point i vomitted up my entire dinner, i got zero sleep and kept poor hubby up all night. Appt at 3:20 tomorrow.

Ive got an appointment in an hour. In a way I'm really hoping it is a chest infection and not a viral thing do they can give me anti biotics. I need something. I feel like I'm dying

some antibiotics are okay in pregnancy but some are not so it all depends.

I've got amoxicillin and a ventolin inhaler which gave me almost instant relief. Hope u get some drugs too Bethany

Jrow- that cake is crazy! haha

I get kicks and they are so random. sometime it feels like a tap on my inner uterine wall, othertimes it feels like a gas bubble making it ways through. I do feel pressure on my bladder super bad sometimes but im assuming he was kicking or laying on it or somthing?

I notice he is more active in the morning, and im usually STARVING when i wake up.

ps. talked with my MIL lastnight and she agreed to have the shower the day hubby and i liked! and we are doing a Brunch! Im excited!!
Hubby and i are still doing a shower on our own tho for friends and my side of the family, I wanted to start getting that rolling with planning and ordering invites. Nov. 4th would be my MIL shower for hubbys side and Nov. 11th will be our other one we host. Im so excited!!:happydance:

Poppy: So, glad to hear you have relief. :hugs: I know you are team yellow... But, I was still throwing out my guess of :pink:.

AFM: I don't think it was such a good idea to schedule my 20w scan for 915am. The water just isn't going down smoothly.

Great news, little j!!!! I was thinking i need to get moving on invites too!

Poppy: So, glad to hear you have relief. :hugs: I know you are team yellow... But, I was still throwing out my guess of :pink:.

AFM: I don't think it was such a good idea to schedule my 20w scan for 915am. The water just isn't going down smoothly.

Oh doh!!!! Haha thank u for ur guess

Awe all u ladies r ill! I havent been sick since my tonsils were taken out last july! I used to get sinus and throat infections constantly! But not anymore! ( guess i shuld keep my mouth shut) .... So this old man got west nile virus and died in the town i live :/. Thats kinda scary! Esp since we live in the woods and def have tons of misquitos!

Awe all u ladies r ill! I havent been sick since my tonsils were taken out last july! I used to get sinus and throat infections constantly! But not anymore! ( guess i shuld keep my mouth shut) .... So this old man got west nile virus and died in the town i live :/. Thats kinda scary! Esp since we live in the woods and def have tons of misquitos!

Omg thats so scary! The mosquitoes are sobad this yr. We live next to the river so we have sooooo mny mosquitoes too!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->