January Jellybeans 2013!...

Morning ladies. I hope everyone that is sick gets to feeling better quickly. :hugs:

LittleJ - I'm so glad your shower plans are working out! I know that will take the stress off of you. I hope both of your showers are wonderful!

Its mine and dh's 2nd wedding anniversary today :happydance: its gone so fast!! Gonna cook him a huge steak tonight lol

@Nikki, yes it is scary! I'm in Dallas County and 12 dead so far, 100s infected!

I was so worried this morning in the shower, my hair is falling off my head by bunches. I'm not use to that! I've always had "too much" hair! :(

I dont know what it is but lately its like I feel like when I stand up I have a bump, but when I sit down Im just fat. My bump seems like its getting hard but than other days it doesnt!! Ahhhh just needed to vent!

I dont know what it is but lately its like I feel like when I stand up I have a bump, but when I sit down Im just fat. My bump seems like its getting hard but than other days it doesnt!! Ahhhh just needed to vent!

Meee toooo... its hard when i stand up but sitting or laying its mushy and fat!

my family is getting annoyed with me because i say i feel fat not pregnant...I was a US size 12-14 before getting pregnant and I think thats whats making the transition so hard for me..

Yay ginger! thats exciting :)

Ladies looking for shower ideas..... for my friend shower we were planning on buying white/colored plain onesies and having people use puffy paint or whatever to decorate them for the baby. Maybe we will do a contest and ill pick the best one and the winner gets a prize!:winkwink:

I dont know if i mentioned this either, but we are going to do a couples shower as well and have the guys bring diapers as their "cover charge" to get in, and we will draw a name of whoever brought the diapers and give them a gift card (to make the guys feel involved, haha)

Cover charge hahaha cute!!! We did the onesie decorating at a showe in june. They had all different fabric u could cut and make designs and glue on the onesies. So cute

https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/babyshowerinvite.jpg

Baby shower invites are complete!! Now i just have to print them on kraft cardstock! lol... ALL U LADIES ARE INVITED! hahaha

Gorgeous, nikki!!! Omg imagine is 160 preggo chicks show up?! Lolol

haha but you would get everything ojn your registry! haha

very cute Nik!

Sorry for the resolution of the picture, but mom took a snapshot from Skype when I showed her my belly this morning, so it's not that great of a picture. I think my Miky and Minnie Mouse T-shirt ain't fitting no mo'!

Attachments

• tummy.jpg
    tummy.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 9
lovely bump, deedee and congrats on your sister's baby coming soon!!!!!!!

My MIL just emailed me and asked me to pick a crib because she wants to give it to us as a gift!!!!!!!!! YEAHHH!!!

Haha! That would be funny to have that many preggos show up! You would never run out of diapers. haha!

Cute bump deedee!

I found this ladies if any of you are looking for ideas for halloween!
https://voices.yahoo.com/creative-maternity-halloween-costumes-8720.html

what does everyone think of this crib? Do you think the back is too high and bulky looking??

https://www.toysrus.com/product/ind...romRegistryNumber=48539982&product_skn=552785

My MIL just emailed me and asked me to pick a crib because she wants to give it to us as a gift!!!!!!!!! YEAHHH!!!

Thats awesome! I think my In-laws are going to buy our pricier registry gifts for us as well. I just wish i knew which one!

We ordered our crib online because I didnt want to play the waiting game of wondering if/when we would get it. Plus, i wanted it set up in the room already, haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->