January Jellybeans 2013!...

Well ladies dr has put me on bed rest. And as far as baby's stomach measuring small he basically told me its all in Gods hands and all I can do is eat and rest. It could end up being nothing or it could be that she will stop growing and I miscarry with a whole range of things in between. So it's a wait and see til my next ultrasound Sept 19th.

get tons of rest! I wish they would see u sooner!

Well ladies dr has put me on bed rest. And as far as baby's stomach measuring small he basically told me its all in Gods hands and all I can do is eat and rest. It could end up being nothing or it could be that she will stop growing and I miscarry with a whole range of things in between. So it's a wait and see til my next ultrasound Sept 19th.

oh my... please make sure to keep yourself rested and try to relax (as hard as i know that is)... how much behind is the baby measuring?

I will keep you and your little jellybean in my thoughts

At the ultrasound 4 weeks ago she measured in the 48th % and then the ultrasound last week she dropped to 24%. And it's only her stomach that's behind.

So much goes on in this board each day, it's hard to keep up!!

Snowangel-lots of love and good vibes coming your way from NJ!

Jaime-we picked out our crib based on Consumer Reports...we looked at the top ones in the store to make our final decision. As far as the mattress goes-I have a book called Eat, Sleep, Poop that is written by an award winning pediatrician who is also a new dad. He gives a lot of practical medical advice but also addresses the emotional side of being a parent and how they don't always coincide! He tells a story about going to the baby store to buy a mattress and they asked the sales clerk for advice. The clerk told them to go ask their pediatrician! He said he and his wife just laughed and he told the sales clerk that he never had to take a class in medical school about choosing a mattress. He basically says that you should just buy something that is very firm. He recommends something middle of the road-don't buy the cheapest one in the store but you also don't need the most expensive one. If you're unsure of your choice I would just do some online research and read some reviews.

My little guy definitely has my taste buds. Today is my birthday and the girls at work got me a chocolate peanut butter pie. When I started eating a piece, he went CRAZY kicking me! haha...Baby loves his sweets!

SNOWANGEL!!!! You poor thing my fingers are crossed its nothing. Oh the 19th is so far away. Fingers crossed everything is fine. Also just as a side note you're 22weeks pregnant in Australia that would mean a stillbirth not a miscarriage.

Happy birthday ARuppe!!!

Snow, really hope the little tummy catches up, eat loads and rest up :hugs:

EmyDra, lovely scan pics, I say girl too!

Such a cute bump DeeDee! Wish mine would hurry up, im still in all my regular clothes, just with the buttons undone and long tops.

Happy anniversary Ginger and Sonia, hope you both have had lovely days :hugs:

More good advice today, thanks ladies :thumbup:

Lots of love to all the January mumma's!
xxx

Still catching up on everything here... just wanted to let everyone know team blue - IT'S A BOY!!! Measuring a few days behind (like first scan) and healthy. Anterior placenta (which makes sense since I do feel movement but not in front.....)

So I had a strange occurrence yesterday. I was leaning forward while sitting down, and I sneezed, and my uterus and everything else down there just hurt so bad for like a minute. Did the sneeze set off a contraction? It only happened the one time, or I probably would've gone to the hospital, lol.

So I had a strange occurrence yesterday. I was leaning forward while sitting down, and I sneezed, and my uterus and everything else down there just hurt so bad for like a minute. Did the sneeze set off a contraction? It only happened the one time, or I probably would've gone to the hospital, lol.

I'd say it was similar to round ligament pain, when you sneezed those poor ligaments that are already being stretched more than they're used to get a real beating. Sometimes in my first pregnancy when i over stretched them like when sneezing or suddenly doing a huge movement in the middle of the night after they've not been stretched for a while they would not only hurt but they would actually cramp up which was an excrutiating pain that had me convinced i was in labour the first time it happened.

A contraction feels more like a tightening of the whole uterus, your entire tummy would go rock hard, plus one random contraction wouldn't be painful i wouldn't think. They have to build up in intensity.

Anyone else please correct me if i'm wrong.

Snow:rest lots hope bubs tummy catches up. Lots and lots of hugs

Love the bump Deedee :)

Hope that planning for you baby showers all go well :)

AFM I am 21 weeks today :D I will post a bump photo later today when I have woken up properly. I have had horrible hip and lower back pain the last couple of days I don't remember having this with my last pregnancy :S my little tummy bug is very active the last couple of weeks :D OH has felt the kicks once but since then everytime he touches my belly tummy bug stops kicking hehe. Also 4 more days until my scan :D yay *dose a little happy Dance*

@Snowangel: You girls are in my prayers!

@JCh: Congratulations, it's awesome they finally told you!

I've been up since 5 with my sister and mom on Skype. I wish I was in Red Bank NJ to be with them, but oh well! Baby Sofia was born and she is a huge beautiful baby!

Just thought I'd share a picture, I know it gets me super excited, not only as a proud aunt, but as a new mommy to be.

Attachments

• Video call snapshot 47.png
    Video call snapshot 47.png
    36.3 KB · Views: 48
Jch congrats!!!!!!!!

Brier i get that pain when i sneeze 2! I agree with bethenys analysis

Aruppe thanks for the advice. Im gonna get that book!

Deedee what a sweet baby! Omg i live 10 mins from red bank!!!!

Snow: You and jellybean are in my thoughts!! Rest, rest, rest!!! Hoping to hear good news soon! :hugs:

Snow I hope everything is ok rest as much as u can ur in my thoughts

Wow snow, we'll definitely be praying for you, I can't imagine how scary that must be. Big hugs.

Congrats Jch on team blue!

Thinking and praying for you, Snow. :hugs:

Pictures of my sweet Zoela! :) (19+2)
https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_6028.jpg
https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_6036.jpg
https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_6027.jpg

Snow get loads of rest. I'm sure everything will turn out ok :)

I started in on my boy cloth diapers tonight. First one done

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member