January Jellybeans 2013!...

Just been to the gp and I've got a chest infection too, another one on antibiotics!

Just been to the gp and I've got a chest infection too, another one on antibiotics!

Oh no- hope u feel better soon
I think my antibiotics r already working as its been 24 hours since I started taking them. I actually had some sleep last night even I did wake up every hour or so to cough.

Thank goodness we can have antibiotics whilst pregnant!!!'

Well ladies dr has put me on bed rest. And as far as baby's stomach measuring small he basically told me its all in Gods hands and all I can do is eat and rest. It could end up being nothing or it could be that she will stop growing and I miscarry with a whole range of things in between. So it's a wait and see til my next ultrasound Sept 19th.
I hope it ends up that its nothing and your little lady is just fine... rest up and take care xxx

Thanks ladies. I appreciate all your kind words and prayers. :hugs: I've decided to go have the 3d/4d ultrasound done this weekend. I was thinking about everything and decided I wanted that experience and those memories just in case. So I'll be calling to get booked in later this morning. :thumbup:

Me and Eva both went to the docs today, he wrote a 'script each for antibiotics but i like to see if our bodies can beat it first, so he said by all means do that and if we aren't improving by Friday then fill the 'script so that's what we're going to do. I already feel like we're past the worst of it. Today seems better than yesterday already. The only problem is having a runny nose and a cough sets off my nausea :( i've already vomitted a few times this week

Cute cloth diapers! We are doing cloth this time too. I have a few patterns to make my own. Are they relatively easy?

Snow- I am so sorry you have to go through this, how scary. I really hope things work out and your little girl catches up just fine

I ordered my Baby shower invites lastnight!! They are so cute!! cant wait for them to get here! My hubbys family side shower is Nov. 4th and the friend/my side of the family shower is Nov 11th. SO EXCITED! :happydance:

My SIL that i get along SUPER great wth that went to florida for college (her first year!) she will be back for the family shower Nov. 4th and its her birthday Nov. 5th so we are doing a shower/b-day celebration combined :)

Awesome little j!! Ull have to show us!!

I feel like im the only one not sick! Please take care of urself ladies...two girls from home that r prego are really sick w chest infections too! Hope i dnt catch it bc that will make my blood sugars wonky and i will not be a happy camper!! Feel better!!

Hope the girlies who are sick/ having issues start doing better! Big :hugs:

And just a note - the main page is REALLY starting to fill up on BLUE jellybeans!!!! I think it's going to be a mostly blue month! :happydance:

Just 1 more week till our scan... I am so glad i have a busy weekend ahead; i've got a three tiered wedding cake to make!

Thanks ladies. I appreciate all your kind words and prayers. :hugs: I've decided to go have the 3d/4d ultrasound done this weekend. I was thinking about everything and decided I wanted that experience and those memories just in case. So I'll be calling to get booked in later this morning. :thumbup:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sorry, Lauren, I don't think there is a dancing papaya :haha:

There's this, but it's kinda creepy!
https://www.earlychildhoodworksheets.com/clipart/funny-fruits/papaya.gif

I was just looking at the first page of this thread. 27 boys and 20 girls and 29 waiting to find out? That's so exciting! I can't wait until we reach the end and we can find out which gender this thread produced more of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->