January Jellybeans 2013!...

I know what week because I have it with big numbers on my kitchen calendar. Haha.

I'm so tired, this past week has been a whole massive turn from my normal non hectic life. I can't wait to just chill again, not this weekend though... have to do the whole 8 hour in the car thing again... ugh.

Betheney, I think you are right. I just know my SIL thought it was some sort of unholy thing that would cause mass disease just because I didn't sterilize. She acted and talked as if I had done something so horrible. I just had to roll my eyes. It also made me interested to see what other people did. While I have heard of it, I've never actually known anyone who did it... well except the inlaws. lol!

Betheney, I think you are right. I just know my SIL thought it was some sort of unholy thing that would cause mass disease just because I didn't sterilize. She acted and talked as if I had done something so horrible. I just had to roll my eyes. It also made me interested to see what other people did. While I have heard of it, I've never actually known anyone who did it... well except the inlaws. lol!

lol yeah my parents used to boil bottles.

Every mother i know steam sterilizes though. I don't know a single one that wasnt' a sterilizing nut.

I think the most horrified look i ever recieved from a bunch of mothers was when i told them i fed Eva chocolate. They were like "But.... but.... but babies CAN'T HAVE CHOCOLATE!!!" and when i said "Why?" one said "well they can be allergic to it" i had to explain that it was in fact a nut free, gluten free, egg free, dairy free vegan chocolate. But regardless we're going to introduce our kids to alot of food that they can be allergic to, gimme a god damn break. I seriously i thought they were all going to have a god damn heart attack.

As a mother i feel like there's so much i have to do behind the general publics back in regards to my daughter, all the mothers i know are like "oh no my childs never touched take away" and "oh since the day she's been born it's only ever been water and milk"

I understand that these things are for the general well being and health of our children, but it is just impossible to do everything that would constitute you a "perfect mother". I just wish i could do as i wish whether it be good or bad and not feel like i have to pull down my blinds and do it in secret when i do.

Jaime
Yes always do but boy can he aggravate me when he wants too lol
Thanks for asking :)

In 10 hours we will know of Baby is a boy or girl!!! Yay! I'm so excited I can't sleep! :)

Was at midwifes and just heard baby's heartbeat for the first time. was lovely. :)

Jrow- I registered for the electric double pump, just to be more efficient since i plan on pumping at work. (my work has a little mothers room which gives me privacy to pump when i need to)

the manual just seemed to much work and i didnt want to give myself carpal tunnel!:haha:

Good luck at the scans today ladies!

Does anyone kno why my ribs hurt so much..im only 20 weeks :/. Baby cant be kicking me that high yet!

Does anyone kno why my ribs hurt so much..im only 20 weeks :/. Baby cant be kicking me that high yet!

i'm only guessing... but maybe it's because your organs are starting to squish up in there. https://www.msichicago.org/whats-he...your-beginning/make-room-for-baby/interactive

Here is our shower invite :) I cant wait until they come in the mail!

Sorry ahead of time if the photo is too big.... i cant figure out how to shrink it down!

Attachments

• shower invite.jpg
    shower invite.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 17
Phew, its the perfect size haha, i was worried it would blow up your computer screen!

Little J - Love love the invite! Soooo cute!!!!!!

Im a papaya!!! And the other ticker i have says that baby is now viable outside of the womb! Holy canoli!

The tickers keep changing fruit when i check, it said i was a papaya at 21 weeks....

and i just checked now and it says papaya at 22 weeks

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt13b3ac.aspx

What does this ticker show to you guys ^^^

According to the week by week one on the bump, it should be these: https://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy/pregnancy-tools/articles/how-big-is-baby.aspx?MsdVisit=1
But for some reason the tickers don't update the same.... Like Banana at 20 weeks, on here is 21 weeks, then papaya for ages before eggplant.....

We aren't going to be team yellow anymore...private gender scan booked for 11th September!

emydra - do you have any idea what you think baby is?

i would def go for the double pump........i had a manual and it sucked.

yay more gender scans!!! go team pink!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->