January Jellybeans 2013!...

According to the week by week one on the bump, it should be these: https://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy/pregnancy-tools/articles/how-big-is-baby.aspx?MsdVisit=1
But for some reason the tickers don't update the same.... Like Banana at 20 weeks, on here is 21 weeks, then papaya for ages before eggplant.....

waaaiitt... i am 23 weeks and it says Papaya for me too! :dohh::shrug:

After banana, I think the fruit stays the same for three (or more) weeks at a time. Then it changes again and stays for three weeks (on the ticker - on the website, it's a different fruit/veg each week).

I thought V day was at 24 weeks? :shrug:

After banana, I think the fruit stays the same for three (or more) weeks at a time. Then it changes again and stays for three weeks (on the ticker - on the website, it's a different fruit/veg each week).

I thought V day was at 24 weeks? :shrug:

I give up on the tickers. lol

As for V day, as you know it just really means when the baby is viable so it would live outside the womb, you will find most hospitals have a policy not to try and save the baby unless it's passed a certain point (like 24 weeks). But babies do live as early at 22, you see it in the news occasionally. So i dunno. I think the actual DATE at V-date is a bit of a grey area as it depends on the hospital and so forth that's my opinion anyway. I could be wrong....

I found an article that pretty much sums up what i said. Except i think it's old because they said the youngest baby ever is 21+6 and i know i've seen at least one or two 21 weekers in the last couple of years. https://miscarriage.about.com/od/pregnancyafterloss/a/prematurebirth.htm

so i went to see the nurse practioner bc I thought I had an UTI, and she used the doppler to check his heartbeat and goes your little man likes to move alot. I was happy to hear that but sad because I wish I could feel him moving all the time!!

We think we are team :pink:! and have thought that from the first scan. Baby is petite and pointy and I've seen lots of potty-shots which have also convinced me. Nice to do it different this time anyway :)

Thought I would post my 22 week bump shots! Sorry if they are huge!

Attachments

• 100_4488.jpg
    100_4488.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 100_4489.jpg
    100_4489.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 4
I know Betheney! It is HUGE! I feel like I exploded! hahaha! DH walked in while I was putting on my make up and he said WOA look at that baby belly!!!!! So then he took a picture of it! lol!

i was feeling huge and nearly took a bump pic but i think baby has moved as i'm all of a sudden half the size.

When did u ladies start feeling baby outside so dh can feel?

so cute sassy! I am tempted to take one today.. my dentist noticed today that I was prego before I even had a chance to tell her lol.

I was wondering the same kaicee!!! I can feel ella quite a bit, not as much as id like, but at least once or twice a day... Hubby keeps asked me when he can feel!

I've been feeling baby on the outside for over a week. I feel kicks and can see movement. Also when she moves into certain positions my stomach bulges to one side and you can feel her. She normally moves away then tho. :haha:

He felt Eva for the first time at 21+5 and he felt this baby for the first time at 18+5 and has consistently felt it since. Both times I've had an anterior placenta too. I'm also not small or thin. As of this week I'm 80kgs or 176lbs

Get hubby to feel when baby is kicking rather than rolling or squirming. I push his hand into my tummy quite firmly although its not necessary really anymore. But definitely easier for them to feel that way.

I've been feeling baby on the outside for over a week. I feel kicks and can see movement. Also when she moves into certain positions my stomach bulges to one side and you can feel her. She normally moves away then tho. :haha:

are u a really petite gal?

I feel Braxton move all the time for the past 3-4 weeks, but its been more obvious and more often the recent weeks. Hubby keeps trying to feel my belly to see if he can feel it, but no such luck yet :wacko: I have an anterior placenta so im shocked i have been able to feel him already

Now thats a bump Sassy!:thumbup: Dont worry, my bump is rather large as well! im waiting for another growth spurt from it tho bc it has been the same size for the past couple weeks.... and my tummy has been itchy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->