January Jellybeans 2013!...

I want a pic like this in my maternity session..........
i have a huge back piece and a peice that goes down left side from bra line to mid thigh......and i love it!

anyone getting pics done?

Attachments

• mattattopic.jpg
    mattattopic.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 4
Beautiful! I am getting pics done in october, were going to a farm lol..

I'm tired too. Plus I hurt my back and can barely get up without bad pain, don't know what I did to it

I am sooooo tired too!!!! I wish I could go on maternity leave now.

I have had a bad back since Sunday. Feels like a trapped nerve or something. At times I can lost scream in pain

I agree with the back pain and the fatigue!! I thought 2nd trimester was supposed to be the best...I'll be headed to my 4th overnight shift in a row. Ugh no matter how long I sleep during the day it doesn't feel like good sleep. Luckily this is my last night shift til after baby comes. With my history of preterm deliveries my OB said no more, it will stress out my body too much and she plans to put me on bedrest at the first sign of anything abnormal...so I am happy about no more nights!!:happydance:

Ok, I'm having a mix hormonal - food lover melt down! Wuahaha, I am tearing up over Guatemalan-Chinese food, if that makes sense. It's just not the same, no offense... but the flavor of the one in the US just isn't the same, it's like it's barely there! I can even taste it I want it so freaking bad, with a french toasted baguette!

I've never been into maternity photos. Not really sure why. I like to look at the photos people get done but I have never had any interest in doing them.

I finally found a little bit of energy. I managed to get my kitchen and bathrooms mopped and I'm working on getting through some dishes that didn't go in the dishwasher. I'm dragging though! Ugh! I've started getting ready to do some freezer meals. Some of the ones I have found are really easy and great. Just throw all the ingredients in the bag and freeze. Whenever you get ready to cook it, just throw it in the crock pot. I love meals like that. I'm very excited!!

I actually have a wicked amount of energy. This week I have shampooed the sofa, cleaned, painted the front door, discarded clothes and took them to good will, cleaned some more, RIPPED UP SLATE AND CONCRETE on the patio, and made a gorgeous fall wreath for my door.

I am nuts! Actually, I think I am nesting. I have a list a mile long of things I want to do before baby comes. Also, I am fighting the onset of cold weather and trying to get lots completed. We're talking about moving next spring/summer so I want the house to be in turn-key shape BEFORE baby gets here.

I hurt my back this week too, though it is getting better now. Must be the week of bad backs!

I'm not going to get any pregnancy photos done, but only because I really don't think my body looks at all nice when I'm pregnant. I don't know if it's because I'm short, but it just looks weird to me.

Kaieceee that sounds like a lovely weekend! My parents have an orchard & DS already loves to munch his way through it! :)

That is awesome Ditty!! While you have the energy, get all that stuff done! I feel excited I just cleaned my kitchen. lol! You are one busy mama!!

buying paint for the nursery tonight! I am nervous!!!

I had kitchen, bathroom, living room, bedroom all clean monday after my rant here. After that I took a very warm shower and at night time I couldn't get up, hubby had to be pulling or pushing me around my legs hurt so bad. At one moment during the night I turned over and landed on his pillow very close to him. I just couldn't move back and fell asleep there, when he woke me up that I was too close he couldn't move I couldn't help but laugh of the fact that I was sooo tired I just couldn't move. And it hurt. Haha. I've been chilling a little more since then... let him be here the weekend and monday will be the same... grr! haha

Kaiecee- doing the top half navy blue and bottom half will be white. Doing a nautical theme : )

I actually have a wicked amount of energy. This week I have shampooed the sofa, cleaned, painted the front door, discarded clothes and took them to good will, cleaned some more, RIPPED UP SLATE AND CONCRETE on the patio, and made a gorgeous fall wreath for my door.

I am nuts! Actually, I think I am nesting. I have a list a mile long of things I want to do before baby comes. Also, I am fighting the onset of cold weather and trying to get lots completed. We're talking about moving next spring/summer so I want the house to be in turn-key shape BEFORE baby gets here.

Oh, I wish I had half of your energy. Our house is still a state from when I had morning sickness and couldn't do my usual cleaning and then I had high hopes of getting the house sorted when I felt better. Hubby has been great at keeping on top of the basics eg. kitchen and bathroom, but there is still so much to do and I don't have the energy. The frustrating thing is that I have the nesting feelings, I just don't have the energy to do anything about it. :-(

Ugh lilah I'm right there with you. Everyday I'm so determined to clean something and then by the time I get home from work I'm exhausted! It's so funny this topic came up bc just yesterday I was complaining to dh that this is supposed to be the easy trimester where I feel great! I'm just dragging.. Everyday at work around the same time I want to just curl up and nap!

It'smy day off today and have just cleaned all the house, except the nursery, which looks like a bomb has hit it. Just having a quick rest then food shopping needs doing. Not sure when I'll get round to the huge pile of ironing! Tomorrow, I'm tackling the nursery. Will get some new curtains and a lamp and just tidy it all up. Going to order a big sticker for the wall, that says 'we wished upon a shining star and twinkle twinkle here you are' and has all stars around it.

Ugh lilah I'm right there with you. Everyday I'm so determined to clean something and then by the time I get home from work I'm exhausted! It's so funny this topic came up bc just yesterday I was complaining to dh that this is supposed to be the easy trimester where I feel great! I'm just dragging.. Everyday at work around the same time I want to just curl up and nap!

Yip, I'm exactly the same. I am off work today as I am waiting in for a plumber to come do some work and I have been willing myself to move and tidy the bedroom, but it's so much easier to sit on the sofa and watch tv. I didn't sleep very well either last night and I wish I could just go for a nap, but I can't in case the plumber arrives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->