January Jellybeans 2013!...

Iv been mixed with tiredness and just pure lazyness. I use to always LOVE making great dinners... but ever since being pregnant, iv lost that spark of fun (i think i has somthing to do with be picky on what i eat especially if I cook it)

Last night i was shaving me legs in the bath/shower and noticed some grime build up and was like "this needs to be cleaned now!" so at 9pm at night, i had the engergy to scrub down the WHOLE tub and shower. By golly, it looks amazing now! haha im sure its that 1 can of diet soda i drank at 6:30pm (usually i drink caffeine free if i have one, but this one wasnt) im sure that where the engery came from

but all i can say is i slept like a champ lastnight!

Jrow- that sounds cute, cant wait to see pics!

Hubby and i have time off from work for the week of Oct. 15th for our 1 year anniversary and the in-laws were like "oh, then we can do what we wanted to do for your anniverary gift" and im really feeling like they want to paint the nursery for us (since hubbys dad does that as a hobby and is very good) but, i wish they would ask us first before doing somthing like that? (if they are, or anything thatll be changing the design of my house!)
that week hubby and FIL are going to be doing ceramic tile in the kitchen/dining area and the bathroom (thats why i thought they were wanting to do some "house work" since it was brought up when we talked about doing tile in the house that week)

6 months today!!!!! I wish my fruit would change. I'm still a papaya .... except I think I really would be a cantaloupe. I'm going to the doctor in a little while to have my GD test done .... I'M STARVING!!!!! ugh! I hate this! You would think they would schedule these things for a little earlier in the morning ... I have to have my blood drawn at 11. So I made breakfast for everyone and packed some eggs and biscuits in a bowl and I will gobble them up the minute they take my blood. :haha:

Jrowen - I can't wait to see pictures. The theme sounds wonderful!

I am still team yellow but the "neutral" crib bedding available just does NOT appeal to me. I would love to do an ocean/sea life theme but as you expected, all the bedding is blue.

I think I am going with blue anyway. A baby girl won't care, the nursery is more for me than anything and I LOVE this bedding set.

What do you think of this set? I love it. I have yellow walls in baby's room!

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12602386&skuid=12231525

jrowenj - AHHHH! You are 25 weeks with 15 weeks to go! We're having babies in 4 months! Does this not floor the rest of you like it does me?

Omg my dog let me sleep in til 9:30!!! its a miracle!! I think shes start to sense the pregnancy tho, she wont leave me alone and always curls up to my bumpy :)

Its crazy..15 weeks!! Omggggg.... Im around 16 weeks bc ill be imduced early but still...time to freak out!!

jrowenj - AHHHH! You are 25 weeks with 15 weeks to go! We're having babies in 4 months! Does this not floor the rest of you like it does me?

You read my mind! I woke up this morning, and had a mini panic attack thinking about how I'm going to be a parent in 4 months. Having a little person that depends on me but so excited

Cant wait to hit 24 weeks on Monday, it has flown by since this thread was started! I had my :bfp: on Monday 7th May, do you know how long ago that seems lol.

If you look through past threads from like last year, in almost every thread there is at least one baby born prem, I wonder if there will be this time? My premmie is 9 tomorrow, ridiculous or what!! Cant wait for our little jelybeans to start arriving, then maybe we could add names etc to the first page hehe

You read my mind! I woke up this morning, and had a mini panic attack thinking about how I'm going to be a parent in 4 months. Having a little person that depends on me but so excited

Me too I was just thinking how much stuff I still need to do I think my nesting will be kicking in big time :)

Its crazy..15 weeks!! Omggggg.... Im around 16 weeks bc ill be imduced early but still...time to freak out!!

I won't be suprised if our babies are born days apart since I'll be having another c-section around the same time :)

I am still team yellow but the "neutral" crib bedding available just does NOT appeal to me. I would love to do an ocean/sea life theme but as you expected, all the bedding is blue.

I think I am going with blue anyway. A baby girl won't care, the nursery is more for me than anything and I LOVE this bedding set.

What do you think of this set? I love it. I have yellow walls in baby's room!

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12602386&skuid=12231525

It's really cute it would be good for girl or boy :)

Ditty that room decor is sooo cute!!! If that is what you want, go with it! No need to stick to the traditional blue for boy and pink for girl. With DD we didn't want to over do the pink so we did green and purple.

I can't believe that our new babies will be here so soon! DD is so excited for her little sister to be here!

It is so scary how close it all is on one hand, and on the other I just can't wait! On the 6 Sept I said to hubby, baby is due 4 months today and I think that freaked us both out a bit! Still so much to do and get. We have the cot ordered and a few bits and pieces of clothing, but that's it!

It'smy day off today and have just cleaned all the house, except the nursery, which looks like a bomb has hit it. Just having a quick rest then food shopping needs doing. Not sure when I'll get round to the huge pile of ironing! Tomorrow, I'm tackling the nursery. Will get some new curtains and a lamp and just tidy it all up. Going to order a big sticker for the wall, that says 'we wished upon a shining star and twinkle twinkle here you are' and has all stars around it.
That sounds ADORABLE! Love the idea!

Where did u find that kind of sticker?

I just woke up! :s 10:28 am! Had an awful night. Kitty was being a brat! she usually just lays down when we do and sleeps all night with us, but man she was into stuff last night and then started crying out for attention (my dad says she has a person or dog personality) So we had to take her out of the room, but still cried for us to open the door, and when we did she just wanted to play around with her toys and meow like a little baby. Is she preparing us? Hahaha.

Needless to say, I feel exhausted. :(

My ligament pains have been a little stronger these past days too. I guess because it's time for baby to start growing fast?

Ok so Ive had a slow day at work so have been searching for more beans for us lol

mbhg1980 - twin boys
stockers697 - Girl
ShelbyLC - Twin girls
Precious84 - Sadly mc'd
20something - Yellow (legs crossed at scan so may change)
EMTAmamda - Sadly mc'd in June - now due 4th May 2013
MsJMouse - Yellow
Luvnmybumpx4 - Blue
OliviaRae - Pink

Ok so Ive had a slow day at work so have been searching for more beans for us lol

mbhg1980 - twin boys
stockers697 - Girl
ShelbyLC - Twin girls
Precious84 - Sadly mc'd
20something - Yellow (legs crossed at scan so may change)
EMTAmamda - Sadly mc'd in June - now due 4th May 2013
MsJMouse - Yellow
Luvnmybumpx4 - Blue
OliviaRae - Pink

Thanks, I added them to the list for Betheney!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->