January Jellybeans 2013!...

i dont remember if i told you ladies my idea for our "friends couple shower":

Since hubby said the guys wont want to be too involved and will most likely watch football, i wanted to make it so it wasnt just "another sunday" for them. So i decided to have a Gambling baby pool for them! $5 to get in, and you guess a date and the weight. If you guess a date after the actual birth day, your automatically DQed, and the person closest closted to date from that and weight wins the money! $4 of the $5 will go into the winning pot and $1 of the $5 will go into Braxtons cute piggy bank we got him. Its white cermic, shaped likea pig and the pig is wearing a baseball cap and the body is painted like a baseball. I got a blue sharpie and wrote his name on the piggy in bubble letters. It looks so cute!

I hope the guys find this fun! Hubby said it was a great idea!

i dont remember if i told you ladies my idea for our "friends couple shower":

Since hubby said the guys wont want to be too involved and will most likely watch football, i wanted to make it so it wasnt just "another sunday" for them. So i decided to have a Gambling baby pool for them! $5 to get in, and you guess a date and the weight. If you guess a date after the actual birth day, your automatically DQed, and the person closest closted to date from that and weight wins the money! $4 of the $5 will go into the winning pot and $1 of the $5 will go into Braxtons cute piggy bank we got him. Its white cermic, shaped likea pig and the pig is wearing a baseball cap and the body is painted like a baseball. I got a blue sharpie and wrote his name on the piggy in bubble letters. It looks so cute!

I hope the guys find this fun! Hubby said it was a great idea!

That's a really good and fun way to get everyone involved I really love this idea :)

Omg 15 weeks! I remember when we were 15 weeks along! How did it go by so fast?? And how am I going to get everything done!! Haha

It'smy day off today and have just cleaned all the house, except the nursery, which looks like a bomb has hit it. Just having a quick rest then food shopping needs doing. Not sure when I'll get round to the huge pile of ironing! Tomorrow, I'm tackling the nursery. Will get some new curtains and a lamp and just tidy it all up. Going to order a big sticker for the wall, that says 'we wished upon a shining star and twinkle twinkle here you are' and has all stars around it.

Melly - we have that wall stickers, it's amazing! Bit tricky to put up but looks fantastic! Let me know if you want a pic x

It'smy day off today and have just cleaned all the house, except the nursery, which looks like a bomb has hit it. Just having a quick rest then food shopping needs doing. Not sure when I'll get round to the huge pile of ironing! Tomorrow, I'm tackling the nursery. Will get some new curtains and a lamp and just tidy it all up. Going to order a big sticker for the wall, that says 'we wished upon a shining star and twinkle twinkle here you are' and has all stars around it.

Melly - we have that wall stickers, it's amazing! Bit tricky to put up but looks fantastic! Let me know if you want a pic x

Post picture up on here please

This is it on eBay but can't post pic until tomorrow as on phone.

https://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=150733989853

The one we are getting is from createworks.co.UK but just google wall stickers and same on eBay and loads will come up. The nursery is going to be a bit random, with pale green walls and bright red curtains and lamp. No cot bedding as we will use a gro bag, which is cream.

Just wanted to share a photo. My husband's band was nominated to get a music award last night. Here's us on the "red carpet".

296330_4277637815820_1857246040_n.jpg

Hope it was a good night Ducky. What kind of band is it? x

We had so much fun thanks! They didn't win, but in order to be able to go, they have to be nominated, so that was a pretty big deal! They are a Punk Band called Project 7.

Doctor's appt went well today. She said if I don't hear from them about my test, that means good news. They only call for abnormal stuff. So fingers crossed at no phone call. I was so hungry by the time they took my blood this morning I was ready to eat the bed I was sitting on. I am glad it is over though.

She measured me this morning and said I measured right on for 24 weeks. I'll get a picture later and post it of my bump ... which now looks more like a mountain to me but hey whatever! hahahahaha!!!

Yesterday we went out for a walk with hubby. He stopped and stared at me for a second and asked me why I was walking from side to side. Hahaha. I hadn't even realized, I guess I'm actually walking like a pregnant woman now!

JCH - Thank GOD I am an eggplant now. I was so bored with the damn papaya!

Little J - very cute idea!!!

Ditty - I can't believe the babies are coming soooo soon!!!!!!!!

Kaiecee - hope you can sort out a baby name soon! It's so stressful! You can't go wrong with Riley or Jacob though!

Sonia - that sticker is sooo pretty!!!

Doctor's appt went well today. She said if I don't hear from them about my test, that means good news. They only call for abnormal stuff. So fingers crossed at no phone call. I was so hungry by the time they took my blood this morning I was ready to eat the bed I was sitting on. I am glad it is over though.

She measured me this morning and said I measured right on for 24 weeks. I'll get a picture later and post it of my bump ... which now looks more like a mountain to me but hey whatever! hahahahaha!!!

:thumbup::thumbup:

Yesterday we went out for a walk with hubby. He stopped and stared at me for a second and asked me why I was walking from side to side. Hahaha. I hadn't even realized, I guess I'm actually walking like a pregnant woman now!

hahaha! Waddle waddle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"