January Jellybeans 2013!...

I just showed hubby a graphic drawing of what he will have to do to me when it's time for a perineal massage. He didn't say no, but he had his : "What the eff did I get myself into..." face hahahahaha.

I just showed hubby a graphic drawing of what he will have to do to me when it's time for a perineal massage. He didn't say no, but he had his : "What the eff did I get myself into..." face hahahahaha.

Tell him he can do it or you'll hire it out. :rofl:

Tell him he can do it or you'll hire it out. :rofl:

I made it worse I think. I told him that while he was at it a little trimming of the bottom jungle wouldn't be bad, because I was gonna be huge by then. I had to take advantage of his reaction. hahahaha, we are always picking on each other.

I was just thinking, can you imagine how awesomely exciting this thread is going to get when we are all close to our due dates and going to hospitals etc??? It's gonna be more exciting than gender ultrasounds!

Deedea - you make me laugh SOOOO much, that comment about trimming your bottom jungle has got me in hysterics at work and everyone is like what is so funny? :rofl:

My friend has volunteered to help in that region, but hubby will be more than willing, I regularly shave him, not down there, and he regularly shaves my legs if I am in the bath! So think I will be ok, well I hope so - think the key is keeping it under control now so things don't bush out of control!

I said to hubby about the massage and he was like suppose so, think he thought it was meant for pleasure and then said 'Can I use my tongue?' to which I nearly burst with laughter!

We're going to have to share mobile / cell numbers with someone so that we can tell when we are in labour, of course if people want to share as some may not have BnB access!

Deedee & Snow :rofl:

Think I'm going to have to look into the massage too. I'm sure DH will happily help out - especially if it helps reduce the "blood bath" in his words. I had a bad tear last time & was still sore walking 3 months later. Couldn't dtd without pain for nearly a year! So we both want to avoid that if possible!

Ginger - I've heard mixed opinions on whether tearing or episiotomy is worse, but I do know that if you're tearing/being cut in the same place repeatedly it tends to be harder to heal each time.

After giving birth to DS I really easn't prepared for how painful it would be down there. Not looking forward to that again! Can anyone recommend whether lavender or tea tree oil is better to get for use in the bath (to help with stiches) after birth. Also I've seen that you can get special wipes specifically for use after birth (instead of toilet tissue). Anyone use these before?

Omg i was so scared lastnight. My body literally felt like it was in labour it was horrendous! I was sat on the floor crying in pain, this followed with feeing faint, very sick and shaking.
Luckily after I had vomited a lot the pain went within two hours. I feel sick today but no pain at all.
No way do I want this little boy born now, scary false alarm

I had a complete melt down this morning. Saw my first stretch mark and sobbed my heart out to poor hubby. No idea why I had such a strong reaction, but hubby has put it down to crazy pregnancy hormones.

:happydance:Ditty- I am the same way! I have been in nesting mode for the past couple weeks! cleaning everything... wanting to do housework... donating clothes that i hardly wear (let me tell you, i have ALOT) and my sister is coming into town next week so shes super excited she gets to pilfer through them :haha:

Ick! that sounds aweful! Almost the kind of experience i felt the other day but i couldnt breath and the pain/burning sensation was at the top of my tummy. It only lasted 15 minutes tho, thankgoodness, but it scared me to pieces! I chalked it up to baby just kicking up towards my diaphragm/lungs area.

I have a few small reddish stretch marks :nope: hubby pointed them out as I cant see them bc they are on my lower right side of my tummy. I paniced as well and was more embarrased (even tho i shouldnt) as I dont want to look aweful for hubby once the baby is born. So i started to use lotion each day, bc thats the only thing i know to do to at least try, but i know its inevidable if i get them or not

Oh, GOOD NEWS! Hubby saw Braxton kick through my tummy for the first time lastnight! He was so excited!! Its still hard for him to catch a good kick to feel tho bc of my anterior placenta, but seeing it was cool enough for him!

Deedea - you make me laugh SOOOO much, that comment about trimming your bottom jungle has got me in hysterics at work and everyone is like what is so funny? :rofl:

My friend has volunteered to help in that region, but hubby will be more than willing, I regularly shave him, not down there, and he regularly shaves my legs if I am in the bath! So think I will be ok, well I hope so - think the key is keeping it under control now so things don't bush out of control!

I said to hubby about the massage and he was like suppose so, think he thought it was meant for pleasure and then said 'Can I use my tongue?' to which I nearly burst with laughter!

Hahaha, tell him he can do it with his tongue, but it will eventually get very sore. :haha: He might not be able to talk for a day because of his jaw too :haha:

Omg i was so scared lastnight. My body literally felt like it was in labour it was horrendous! I was sat on the floor crying in pain, this followed with feeing faint, very sick and shaking.
Luckily after I had vomited a lot the pain went within two hours. I feel sick today but no pain at all.

Oh wow, are you sure it was pregnancy related? Was it stomach and that played maybe with your pressure? I hope you get to talk to a doctor even if you are feeling better. :hugs: I know that when I get tummy sick everything goes to hell and I even get migraines.

Oh wow, are you sure it was pregnancy related? Was it stomach and that played maybe with your pressure? I hope you get to talk to a doctor even if you are feeling better. :hugs: I know that when I get tummy sick everything goes to hell and I even get migraines.

I've spoken to the hospital and they think I've got a sickness bug and it's messed with my insides a bit, making my body have fake contractions. As baby is still kicking away they said not to worry and just contact them if it continues.

https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/23weeks_zpsf91a4a0c.jpg

23 weeks ! :)

25 weeks today! 15 more weeks until my due date and, hopefully, my little Lilah will be here!

I have been feeling awful all day. Not ill, just really uncomfortable, had a really sore area across my tummy and very sore if I walked. So glad to be home from work, just want to put my feet up and have s warm bath. I think it's just how the baby is laid, but it's soooo uncomfortable!

hey girls! Been so busy painting the nursery! Almost done! Installing carpet tonight!!!!

OMG the whole massage convo is HILARIOUS and scary at the same time!

We're going to have to share mobile / cell numbers with someone so that we can tell when we are in labour, of course if people want to share as some may not have BnB access!

When I was having ds, on the forum I was on we had 1 birth buddy, where we swapped numbers and sent a text to them after baby was born and they announced on forum for everyone. It worked quite well.

When I was having ds, on the forum I was on we had 1 birth buddy, where we swapped numbers and sent a text to them after baby was born and they announced on forum for everyone. It worked quite well.

good idea!

I need some reassurance.

Today I went to the bathroom and had a few small wipes of brown discharge. I have NEVER had spotting with this pregnancy. I have no pain, cramping, or bright red blood.

DH and I BD'd 4 days ago - I didn't think it would take this long for any bleed to show. I have been crazy energetic and doing more than I should so that could certainly contribute.

Everything I have read says don't worry but take it easy. Cramps or bright red blood necessitate a call to the doctor. I feel baby kicking away as I type this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->