January Jellybeans 2013!...

Yes thankfully the antibiotic worked but unfortunately it gave me a yeast infection so im on meds for that now lol... Im so uncomfortable but i do think the meds r helping..still got a nagging cough tho! Meh lol.

Hope it clears up, they're so annoying!

I have one too but it can't be bad as I didn't notice, I just got a swab taken as I have thrush in my nipples/milk ducts which is driving me mad! Had it for two months while breast feeding DS (also after antibiotics) & maybe I'm prone to it now. Yuck! :(

Well I've been having a lot of pain and I haven't even done anything. :shrug: It was all day yesterday and seems to still be there this morning. I dread "bothering" the dr for nothing, but I'm kind of leaning toward contractions. :cry: will keep you updated on what I decide to do. :thumbup:

Ditty- glad everything looks good thus far, thats great news!

Nik- Yay for seeing LO today! I dont get to see mine again until birth (unless the Dr. feels otherwise)

gosh, this week seems to just be going by so slowly! I want it to be the middle of October already, i want my week off of work to be with hubby!!!

We got our babysitting worked out for once the baby is born and im dont with maternity leave.... the in-laws are going to watch Braxton 3 days a week (for free!) and the other 2 days hubbys grandma is going to watch him for $25 a day. Great deal!! as daycare cant cost $1000-$1200 a month here. (well, the in-laws are charging us $25 a day also but using the $ we pay for "daycare" to go towards the loan they gave us to put up our nice vinyl fence, so really its free daycare)

Even $25 a day/5 days a week adds up to be alot! I cant imagine having to pay a actual daycare.... id feel like id just stay home with the baby bc of how expensive it is for childcare!

Well I've been having a lot of pain and I haven't even done anything. :shrug: It was all day yesterday and seems to still be there this morning. I dread "bothering" the dr for nothing, but I'm kind of leaning toward contractions. :cry: will keep you updated on what I decide to do. :thumbup:

hope they are just BH!

Tomorrow is 3rd trimester for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 484359
Jamie, u look GREAT! I know what u mean - it's hard psychologically to enjoy how the bump looks since everyone carries a bit different and it feels so huge. I think u look awesome and ur rocking it for sure!

Is it normal at. Almost 24 weeks baby moves less the other day I felt it all the time now I have to drink orange juice to get him moving sometimes
From what I've heard the baby goes through a growth spurt and it slows down for a little bit before picking up... My doc suggested not to worry until 28 weeks....
Sometimes I think it's less than usual but then I feel him bomping around in there a few hours later. :)

Childcare is just soooo expensive! I earn £1000 a month, for part time work (3days a week), which round here is really good. However childcare for baby is just over £700 a month and after school club is about another £70 too. It makes you feel like not working! However I love my job and there are not many jobs like mine that you can get, so wouldn't give it up.

Kaicee I agree that it is most likely a growth spurt. Don't worry! I'm sure :baby: will be back to :happydance: soon enough. :hugs:

Snow let us know what happens. Hoping everything is ok! :hugs:

Childcare is ridiculously expensive. It is one of the reasons we chose for me to stay at home with DD when we were pregnant with her. We did check into it and found out that it would cost us more than our mortgage!!!!!!! :O Insane!

Fruit day today .. or rather non changing fruit day! lol! When I posted on facebook it said I was lettuce. lol! I can't believe I am 6.5 months already!!! Where has the time gone?!?!

Things are about to get very busy around here. In October we have 3 Saturdays full of events (one of which is my baby shower :happydance::happydance:) and then trick or treating, then DH's birthday in November and Thanksgiving and then Christmas and then baby!!!!!! OMG!!! I'm already tired. :dohh::sleep::haha:

I am feeling quite productive today as I've been up early and already had a shower and been busy around the house. Hopefully I can get a few things done and spend the rest of the day doing nothing. :haha:

Oh sweetie, I sure hope not! Prayers for you. Keep us posted.

Childcare is ridiculous, we pay about £700 per month for our ds. Luckily by the time I to back to work he will be at school part time but Ill still need to pay for the new baby to be in creche full time and wrap around for ds which will be around £1000 a month. Im hoping to return to work part time, which should reduce the childcare costs and possibly increase the amount of help we get through tax credits to pay for it but I know realistically we would be better off if I didnt go back to work.

Jaime you look great!! I feel the same, I look bigger than 26 weeks. And my coworkers love to remind me every time I work how huge I am.

I need a good song idea for when my husband and i are announced at my brothers reception. Any ideas?

I need a good song idea for when my husband and i are announced at my brothers reception. Any ideas?

Thats hard lol, do you want funny? (Simply the best) or soppy (The Hollies - he aint heavy, he's my brother) lol a song that describes you? are you planning on walking out nicely or doing a dance/walk lol

This site has lots of ideas too

https://www.wedding-music-help.com/weddingentrancemusic.html

the daycares around me charge by age range. So babies cost the most as they need more attention so itd cost $1000-$1200 depending on the daycare for a month which is pretty close to what we pay for our mortgage.

Once he would get older it would go down to $700ish per month but he would be in elementary school by then (other than the summers) but our family will help watch them during the summer time which is nice.

Arrrgghhh! Still trying to negotiate buying the house. I am informed that the couple can't agree on whether to accept our final offer. The agent is pushing us to up the offer slightly & I've told him not a chance. I imagine we'll know before the weekend, but it feels like forever!

Thats hard lol, do you want funny? (Simply the best) or soppy (The Hollies - he aint heavy, he's my brother) lol a song that describes you? are you planning on walking out nicely or doing a dance/walk lol

This site has lots of ideas too

https://www.wedding-music-help.com/weddingentrancemusic.html

Thanks! Prob something funny. I wish my bro and his wife to be would just pick it. I have enough to worry about!

Back from my fetal echo scan! Ellas heart is perfect! Such a releif being that my blood sugars werent controlled when we conceived! :). Happy to say my blood sugars are perfect now and my little girl wasnt affected at all..makes me happy!

Ugh childcare is redonkulous! Lol... But even though i work from home..when ella gets bigger we will still put her in daycare 3 days a week so she has her social skills...

YAY Nikki! Now I need good news tomorrow and Snow needs good news today. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->