January Jellybeans 2013!...

Girls, I just found out that my mom is having to have surgery this afternoon because of a bulged disc that is pressing on her spinal cord. If I could ask you all to please say a few prayers for her. Her name is Anna. She's really scared and so am I. Thank you in advance, girls. <3

Ill be praying and thinking about u and ur mom please let us know how it goes and I know it must be hard just know where here for u for support :hugs:

:hugs: Thank you, Kaiecee. It is really hard with us being so far apart. She's in Texas and I'm in Colorado. It's the farthest I've ever lived from her, especially since back in Oklahoma our half way point was 4 hours for both of us.

La mere
That really sucks I really hope everything goes well I have no relationship with my mom and u seem close I admire that

La mere
That really sucks I really hope everything goes well I have no relationship with my mom and u seem close I admire that

:hugs: Thanks again, Kaiecee. My mom and I have gotten a lot closer since my dad passed back in 2010.

Here is my first bare belly bump. 24+3!

Attachments

• 2012-09-29_12-24-43_200.jpg
    2012-09-29_12-24-43_200.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 2
I sure will, Ditty. Thanks so much for the support, girls. :hug: :kiss: <3

Dh and fil are suppose to build my crib ..... I bet u anything they won't :(

Girls, I just found out that my mom is having to have surgery this afternoon because of a bulged disc that is pressing on her spinal cord. If I could ask you all to please say a few prayers for her. Her name is Anna. She's really scared and so am I. Thank you in advance, girls. <3

I'm so sorry! Praying! :hugs:

If I can travel, we'll be spending Thanksgiving with my parents; They live about 3hrs away. If not, we'll go to in-laws who are about 45min away.

We always spend Christmas Eve by ourselves and go to the in-laws on Christmas Day for presents and dinner. We'll more than likely do that again this year unless I just don't feel up to it. Christmas is 3 weeks before my due date.

What do you ladies in the UK usually have for Christmas dinner?

We generally one or two meats including turkey/ham/lamb/beef with some sort of potatoes and vegetables. Don't forget rolls and appetizers. Of course, lots of desserts. My mom makes a killer apple pie that slays me warmed with vanilla bean ice cream.

Traditional christmas dinner in the UK is turkey but some people have other meats :) we have turkey, potatoes, veg, stuffing and pigs in blankets :) then christmas pudding with custard nom nom nom.

We go to the in-laws for christmas dinner every year and then stay over night, luckily they only live 7 miles away so not a problem if labour starts, although my mil has said Ill be sitting on a plastic sheet just incase my waters go pmsl

Thinking of your mum la mere, hope all goes well xx

If I can travel, we'll be spending Thanksgiving with my parents; They live about 3hrs away. If not, we'll go to in-laws who are about 45min away.

We always spend Christmas Eve by ourselves and go to the in-laws on Christmas Day for presents and dinner. We'll more than likely do that again this year unless I just don't feel up to it. Christmas is 3 weeks before my due date.

We generally one or two meats including turkey/ham/lamb/beef with some sort of potatoes and vegetables. Don't forget rolls and appetizers. Of course, lots of desserts. My mom makes a killer apple pie that slays me warmed with vanilla bean ice cream.

Traditional christmas dinner in the UK is turkey but some people have other meats :) we have turkey, potatoes, veg, stuffing and pigs in blankets :) then christmas pudding with custard nom nom nom.

We go to the in-laws for christmas dinner every year and then stay over night, luckily they only live 7 miles away so not a problem if labour starts, although my mil has said Ill be sitting on a plastic sheet just incase my waters go pmsl

What is Christmas pudding?

Your mum is in my thoughts LaMere, hope everything goes smoothly :)

Super cute bumps Lauren & Ditty!!!

Hmm I'm not so worried about Xmas this year, more so my OH's 19 year old cousin that has decided to get married mid Jan!!!! Not sure I'll be up for a wedding a week after having a baby!!!!

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend xxxx

Hmm I'm not so worried about Xmas this year, more so my OH's 19 year old cousin that has decided to get married mid Jan!!!! Not sure I'll be up for a wedding a week after having a baby!!!!

You might be surprised. I didn't plan on leaving the house for 2 weeks when i had Eva, and at 4 days old i was twiddling my thumbs in boredom at 7 days old i went to the movies with Eva (mums n bubs session) at 10 days old i went to my work x-mas party. lol. Keep in mind i didn't have an overly physically bad labour (no tears and so forth). I also had a pretty good breast feeder. Just take it as it comes. You might even go early and then have even more time before the wedding, or you might go late and still be pregnant. lol

You might be surprised. I didn't plan on leaving the house for 2 weeks when i had Eva, and at 4 days old i was twiddling my thumbs in boredom at 7 days old i went to the movies with Eva (mums n bubs session) at 10 days old i went to my work x-mas party. lol. Keep in mind i didn't have an overly physically bad labour (no tears and so forth). I also had a pretty good breast feeder. Just take it as it comes. You might even go early and then have even more time before the wedding, or you might go late and still be pregnant. lol

Ha ha the movies, awesome!! You're definitely right though, will take it as it comes - hoping to be like you and it be pretty smooth sailing :thumbup: Hopefully with the early labour rather than the late!!

No crib put up tonight dh and fil says tomorrow morning we will see..... Lol but I did make 2 dozen homemade donuts dh and his mom and dad liked them
Me not so much if anyone has a good recipe please let me know :)

Hope all goes well la mere! Praying!

Thank you, Nikki. :hugs:

I'm so sorry! Praying! :hugs:

:hugs: oh thank you, DeeDee!

Thank you, Ginger! :hugs:

Thank you Lillian! :hugs:

I still haven't heard any update. Am trying really hard not to stress and worry... But it's hard. And now I am feeling sick. Headache and my belly is super tight. I think its just anxiety.... :cry: I just wish my aunt would call and at least let me know which hospital she is in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->