January Jellybeans 2013!...

Glad that she updated you La Mere! Maybe they can find an alternative way to help her back. :hugs: Still keeping her in my thoughts!

:hugs: thank you zo much, sassy!

La mere
I'm happy she's not in pain and u can breathe a little I hope they find an alternative :)

Thank you, Kaiecee. I am glad to, I'll be even happier when she tells me she can move her legs again.

La Mere - Glad it's not as bad & hoping they work something out so surgery isn't needed.

Kaiecee - Pistachio icecream = yuck yuck yuck! Each to their own though, glad you enjoyed it :)

Thank you, Blossom. :hugs:

And thank you to all of you girls for your thoughts, prayers and wishes! :hugs: <3

Going to the in laws no Internet will be back Monday ill be posting pics of the crib this week coming since they finally put it togeather this morning while dh let me sleep :) going to be buying some baby bottles and other stuff missing and getting McDonald's today I've been craving it just like my pistachio ice cream last night :)

I used to love pistachio ice cream as a kid! You just took me back 25 yrs.

Does anyone else get period type pain? I'm getting it daily and it radiates into my back just like with normal period pain. I don't remember this with my first pregnancy. I don't have any round ligament pain at all. Just this period type pain.

I've been getting some crampiness in the lower left round ligament zone near my pubic bone but it's not the same as round ligament pain nor does it feel like uterine contraction.

I've also been having some sharp brief pains in my vagina that I attribute to pulling and stretching. I would be more worried about it if I didn't just have that huge work-up for the discharge. From what I read some vaginal pain is normal as baby grows.

I have really odd vagibal pain. It's not really internal, more external like in the lip area, sorry tmi. If feels like a spot under the skin or something but there's nothing there. I can feel it though even when just lying here.

What I have are like somebody is pinching my ovary. Very quick, not all the time, but bothersome when it does happen. Not external pain though.

I'm literally over doing it today. Been shopping since early morning, came back did kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, living room, every thing! Even re organized closet... windows are all clean. And later i'm going to do all the laundry I can find. I think i'm going nuts...

I'm new to this site.. and this is the only one that really caught my attention. Were having a blue jellybean Gavin Dewayne :) if anyone can tell me about how to work this site it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm new to this site.. and this is the only one that really caught my attention. Were having a blue jellybean Gavin Dewayne :) if anyone can tell me about how to work this site it would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome and congrats on your baby boy!

Crash Course:
  • Now that you have posted on this forum, every time you log in and click on User CP (control panel) or on "Unread posts/threads" any new posts will show up.
  • Any other forums you comment in result in an automatic subscription to other posts in the thread. You can click unsubscribe at any minute and receive no further updates.
  • You can search for forums via key word via the search bar (i.e. "spotting 25 weeks") or, like I do, pick a few in the Forum Jump category. I like 2nd trimester (soon to be third!), Labor & Birth, and Pregnancy Club. There will be multiple posts under those headings. Click what interests you and feel free to comment.
  • When you want to create a new thread under a certain forum, say, Second Trimester, simply click on add new thread, add a title, and type away.
  • To add an image, click on advanced settings within the reply post and look for the image upload or link buttons.

It's quite easy once you get the hang of it. We're a great group of women who are very open to talking about ANYTHING related or not related to pregnancy.

Is anyone else feeling really unattractive? My husband has taken a non-initiating approach to the physical side of our relationship since I started showing, too, which isn't helping me feel any better about my body. I just feel so bulky and clumsy and awkward. And the fact that my husband won't try and get me in the mood just makes me feel like he sees those things too.

i love pregnant women and pregnant bellies, i think they are GORGEOUS!! it takes every ounce of strength that i have to not rub them and want to cuddle them. So naturally i love my body when i'm pregnant. Early second tri i start to feel a little down because i just look really really fat. But now i have a proper big bump i'm back to loving how i look.

My hubby on the other hand i know doesn't feel the same way and yes it does feel crap sometimes. But i think most of the time he's just indifferent to the belly.

Brieri - My DH is the same. It really got me down for a while with my last pregnancy. We had a long talk about it & he said he actually found my bump really sexy. Turns out he was just being thoughtful as he was never sure how I be feeling & didn't want me to feel as though he was pestering me all the time. I do believe him as well, as it was obvious when I gave him any kind of signals, that he was in fact very up for it! It was a bit of a pain, as I totally know what you mean - it's nicer if DH doesn't seem like he has to be persuaded every time! & when your self confidence is a bit low, sometimes it would help massively to have him initiate. I kind of get where they're coming from though & do think it's sweet.

Have a talk with him maybe? I guess some men feel a bit weird about bumps - Betheny I'm sorry your DH isn't as crazy about it as you. I'm sure a lot of men are like my DH though.

I feel very self-concious, I was before I fell pregnant and now sometimes have it again, although I have learnt to deal with it. Well before being pregnant that was. DH says he finds be more attractive now although I haven't changed much body wise.

I'm off work today as have developed a nasty head cold. My head is pounding, all my synoses (sp?) are blocked and I just feel all bunged up. Hope it goes by tomorrow as have a bday spa day planned. X

I feel very self-concious, I was before I fell pregnant and now sometimes have it again, although I have learnt to deal with it. Well before being pregnant that was. DH says he finds be more attractive now although I haven't changed much body wise.

I'm off work today as have developed a nasty head cold. My head is pounding, all my synoses (sp?) are blocked and I just feel all bunged up. Hope it goes by tomorrow as have a bday spa day planned. X

Hope you get a good rest today & feel loads better tomorrow Sonia, rest up!!

x

I personally feel unattractive... I feel clumsy and big and get frustrated dressing myself. However DH thinks I'm gorgeous and sexy. I feel bad because I want nothing to do with the physical stuff. I think he's pretty much come to terms with the fact that there won't. E much dtd until well after baby is here. I wish I felt more up to it but have absolutely no desire. I sometimes feel horrible because I'm denying my husband tht intimacy...

Sonia - Hope you improve today & manage to enjoy tomorrow x

ARuppe - Try not to feel bad. We don't dtd as much as usual at the moment & although it's still fairly regularly, we hardly ever did it for ages after DS was born as I took ages to heal properly & we just wanted to sleep if we had a baby free minute!

It's not forever & I'm sure he knows that, so don't feel bad.

hello ladies!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I had fun and my sister got to my house yesterday from out of state!

my only complaint from the weekend is i had REALLY swollen fingers/hands :nope:

It hurt to slightly bend them. We were at a friends house for a football party and i found myself eating chips with dip and green lives, i figured the salt is what did me in.... and drinking water only made it worse!

Well i know not to do that again!

My poor hubby loves my bump! Every time i get really done up he tells me how beautifuli am and that im "glowing" lol i hate that word... Even when im in my sweatpants and t shirt hes still trying to get a peice but im just not in the mood and tk be honest..it kinda hurts which is why i dont want to do it. I feel bad tho, but just not in the mood.

Is anyone else feeling really unattractive? My husband has taken a non-initiating approach to the physical side of our relationship since I started showing, too, which isn't helping me feel any better about my body. I just feel so bulky and clumsy and awkward. And the fact that my husband won't try and get me in the mood just makes me feel like he sees those things too.
DH hasn't even attempted to get frisky in ages... I'll hint at it but he just never wants to.... Not sure if it's something going on with them psychologically...?
I'm going to have to tell him he needs to do it soon, or I might burst!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->