January Jellybeans 2013!...

Man oh man!! I drank a mountain dew (which I have never ever done) but I wanted to try it because it said it's made out of sugar and not syrup (off brand) and I completely feel like Charlie Bartlett on drugs! I feel like I need to go run around the block to shake it off, and why not, sing a solo while playing a pretend piano. LOL

Reading this made me laugh

This is what happens when you don't drink caffeine for so long and then bang! Hubby is slightly pissed with a little bit of amusement. :haha: He ain't helping! LOL

I want some of that sugar rush :)

Lamere i think ur on my pinterest so i will have to look for it! Thanks. :)

Did you find the pillow, Nikki? If not, here's my pintrest. https://pinterest.com/canamama25/

Back from my fetal echo scan! Ellas heart is perfect! Such a releif being that my blood sugars werent controlled when we conceived! :). Happy to say my blood sugars are perfect now and my little girl wasnt affected at all..makes me happy!

:happydance: So glad to hear everything went great!

So shortly after posting it all stopped. :shrug: I organized totes of baby clothes that dh brought to my bedside so I could do "something". Ive found that I have not much from newborn-9months, which confuses me because I have no idea where dd's clothes went. :shrug: so I did go pick dd up from school and then pushed it a little and went to Macy's baby section :blush: I did find some pretty good deals I bought 5 outfits and a shirt for $30. :thumbup: and now I'm back home in bed, so far no more pains. :thumbup:

We don't have the cost of daycare since I'm a stay at home mom, but we do have similar costs because dd is in a private preschool. It's crazy the tuition.

:hugs: Glad to hear your pains have stopped, Snow.

We got good news today!!! DH starts his new job on October 8th!!!! We are so happy. While the pay is quite a bit less than his previous job, we are thankful that he will be back to work!!! He also will be working 2nd shift which is 2pm-10pm. I'll miss him being home for dinner, those hours aren't bad at all. He's done 3rd shift before and that was BRUTAL! So happy to see him working again ... although I have to admit .... I will miss him! It has been nice spending so much time with him and seeing him get to take a bit of break since he is the only one working. I know DD will miss him terribly! She is such a daddy's girl.

Sassy, that is wonderful!!! :hugs: I am so happy for you and your DH!! I bet that is a relief.

Hubby and I always planned on me being a stay at home mommy. Will eventually start getting customers to work from home, but that wont be 'til baby and I are very stable with everything.

Oh, I love being a stay at home mom! Its wonderful, sometimes a bit nerve wracking, but wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!!

V dayyyyyy todayyy :)

Yay, Nikki! Happy V Day!! :happydance:

I'm home and happy.

My appointment went well. Abdominal ultrasound showed no evidence of placental abruption or placenta previa. Transvaginal ultrasound showed a healthy cervix, no dilation, and a nice long length. Apparently your cervix is supposed to be at least 3cm long, mine was 5cm.

I asked if exertion could have caused the bleed and the doctor said it could if my cervix is friable. No BDing the rest of pregnancy, even though they don't think it will affect outcome but will keep any nuisance bleeding from confusing us. He just told me to take it slow. He also told me I may spot again and as long as it's brown we're okay.

BUT I AM OFF BED REST AND BABY IS PERFECT!!!

Thank you to all of you for your well wishes. It meant a lot to read your kind words before going to this appointment alone. <3 you BnB January Jellybeans.

Ditty, I am so happy to hear that everything went perfect!! :hugs:

I swear my hormones went into overdrive this week!... So as u all may know I am in a wedding in 3 weeeeeks! I have literally popped over night and went for my dress fitting today (she took the dress out as much as she possibly could) and well... NOPE, doesnt fit over my bump!... Now 4 months ago I suggested to the bride i was going to order 2 sizes up bcause i knew the dress i had wouldnt fit me at 7 months prego and she insisted there was 4 inches to take out and there was nothing to worry about and wed take care of it when the time came... come to find out today there is only 2 inches to take out... I knew I should have just ordered the dress befor they came in and now IM in this awful freakin predicament because she didnt listen...

So now she is asking all the girls to send in their scraps from their dresses (3 of them still didnt get alterations done yet.) so she can overnight t not to hem to me so we can sew them into the dress.. im ging to look like a freakin patchwork quilt!!!

Needless to say, im crying over it.. i hate hormones!

Oh, Nikki.. I am sorry. Please try not to get to upset. At least they are being very understanding and doing everything they can to make sure your dress will be ready. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: And don't worry about how you look. In all the pics you have posted, you look fantastic, honey.

Man oh man!! I drank a mountain dew (which I have never ever done) but I wanted to try it because it said it's made out of sugar and not syrup (off brand) and I completely feel like Charlie Bartlett on drugs! I feel like I need to go run around the block to shake it off, and why not, sing a solo while playing a pretend piano. LOL

LOL! You're post made me laugh so much, DeeDee! I'd probably be that way too if I drank anything with caffine in it. It's been so long since I've had caffine, I'd end up bouncing off the walls.

AFM: I am 25 weeks today!!! I'm a cauliflower!!! :happydance: Listened to baby on the doppler this afternoon and HB sounds good and strong! Baby was moving around alot and kiced the probe a few times :haha: I measured my fundal height and I'm still measuring dead on! :thumbup: I will probably post new bump pics next time I get on.. Probably Sunday or Monday.

So glad to hear everyone is doing well! I miss you girls!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Reading this made me laugh

This is what happens when you don't drink caffeine for so long and then bang! Hubby is slightly pissed with a little bit of amusement. :haha: He ain't helping! LOL

I want some of that sugar rush :)

No you don't haha. I'm trying to chill for baby!

I think I just felt hiccups. It was a light kicking/tapping that was very regular and rhythmic for a a few minutes. Sound about right?

Ditty
I think so I wish I felt that may e I have I just don't realize it

Ditty
I think so I wish I felt that may e I have I just don't realize it

I was sitting here thinking, boy, this baby sure is active right now. As I paid more attention I noticed how consistent the taps were. I asked my MIL if that's what it felt like and she said yes. I will just assume it's another adorable thing my baby is doing!:baby:

Great news Ditty!

Nikki... I'm so sorry. I was a bridesmaid 2 weeks ago and it's stressful enough without having to worry about being pregnant an the dress and all that goes with it. I lie my best friend but it wasn't my favorite moment. I felt so awkward :( and one of her friends just announced that she is due in February. She was like 18 weeks at the wedding and you couldn't even tell! I on the other hand saw two lines on a pee stick and immediately popped!

Deedee. Mt dew is usually my soda of choice when I'm not prego and on the rare occasion I have soda. And I was really craving it the other day. But I drank it once last pregnancy when I craved it and threw up so I don't dare try again. :haha:

I cheated enough today tho. A lady from church brought me some cookies she saw I was craving the other day and I may have had a couple...or 5. :rofl:

Ditty. Glad you had such good news.

La mere. Hi! :hugs:

Oh and in other news. :haha: I found a tattoo that I love and want all of my siblings to get. I figured I'd mention it now cause my sister doesn't care for tattoos. Well it kind of back fired. They are all going to get it and soon. I still need to wait til after delivery and probably til I'm done nursing. :brat: oh well at least my brothers g/f will have to wait cause she's prego to. :rofl:

I have my kids names on my feet cuz I never knew I'd find someone else in my life and have more he wants 5 lol now ill have to find places for their names :) ill post a pick of the ones I have this week

Ya my friend had her first kid and got his name on her wrist first on one and middle on the other and I'm like what about the next kid?? She plans on more but I don't think dh should have done it there knowing she is having more someday. That's not fair to the others.

What about your other foot? :shrug:

I have "Seth" on my left foot and "Aidan" on my right foot and no place for anyother names maybe ill wait till I have all the rest if my kids and find a place or maybe near my shoulder blade

I don't know what it is but this week I've been eating much more and I only threw up once this week which is really good as of now I've only lost weight but I'm sure I've gained at least 5 pounds this week lol!

Also I have the worst heartburn ever right now :(

So relieved everything looks good Ditty! Glad we could all be here for you & hopefully no more scares now! :)

Nikki - Just wait & see how the dress turns out. It may work really well & as others have said, you look so beautiful on all your pics, I'm sure the wedding will be no exception x

Kaiecee - Lol - you're going to be covered in tattoos!

I'm somiserable! I woke up with earache and it wont go away! It's all in my ear and down my neck:cry: I can cope with most things but earache or toothache .

I have an ex who I dated for maybe a month before I met dh and won't stop emailing me he knows I'm pregnant but says he doesn't care I really think some men can b really stupid !!!!!
I don't need this stress

I have an ex who I dated for maybe a month before I met dh and won't stop emailing me he knows I'm pregnant but says he doesn't care I really think some men can b really stupid !!!!!
I don't need this stress

Block him? Or let dh mail him. Ask him to stop because he's causing u emotional distress or ur calling police. It is harassment if he continues.

I don't need this stress

Block him? Or let dh mail him. Ask him to stop because he's causing u emotional distress or ur calling police. It is harassment if he continues.

I think I'll just email him as dh cuz I know if I tell him he will get all mad and I don't want him to be I've tried blocking can't seem to figure out how

I know it's a while away, but I've been thinking about Christmas dinner! As my due date is only a week after, I don't think I'm going to bother cooking a proper Christmas dinner. I thought about going out but I don't want to drag ds away from his presents or if I go into labour early, we will loose all the money. Can't decide what to do! The in-laws have also said we can go there but 1) I'm allergic to their cats, 2) it's still dragging ds away from his presents and 3) they don't put salt in their cooking and it tastes really bland, hope that doesn't sound ungrateful!

Is everyone else still cooking or have you made any plans?

26w3d bump! cant believe Im almost in my 7th month and last trimester!
[IMG]https://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w504/Lauren021406/26w3d3.jpg[/IMG]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->