January Jellybeans 2013!...

Brieri - Good for you! Glad he couldn't resist anymore :D

Snow - Idiots! Hopefully they won't put you through it again.

My midwife appointment went well today & I'm measuring fine for my dates, which was my main worry. However she said I'll need to do my booking in again when I move & they'll take new bloods for everything... Arghhh! Don't see why they can't just copy the details across.

I want hot cinnamon and sugar apples with vanilla ice cream on top!!!

I think I just want it to be Christmas hahahaha.

Grr the lady over the road from me was pregnant, I dont know or speak to her but from the size of her bump I had assumed she was due about the same time as me, but Ive just seen her putting her baby in their car and her stomach is already flat as a pancake!!

I feel huge today, will try and take a pic later, cant wait to have my little man here but it still seems so far away!

Good for you for DTD! :haha:

What brand of cloth diapers did you decide on? I have decided on BumGenius pocket diapers.

I've bought a variety of cloth diapers. I have some BumGenius, some Thirsties, Bumkins and Lovely Pocket Diapers. If you are going for the pocket diaper thing only, I highly recommend the lovely pocket diapers. You can look up some awesome reviews on them, but they range from 7 to 12.50 in cost and I don't have to tell you how cheap that is for a great diaper. If you want to look at them, the website is just lovelypocketdiapers.com.

That sounds delicious... But I'm trying to limit my sugar intake since her taste buds are developing right now and I don't want her to be a little sugar fiend.

I just booked my first appointment with a midwife for when we get back home next month! I'm so excited about it! I really can't stand this naval hospital care. They are so cold and a little mean, actually. The only benefit is my current care is free, where as we are paying 2400 dollars for the prenatal care and to give birth at a birthing center.

ARGGGHHHH hormonal pregnant women, approach with caution!

I've completely had it today! Just hacked off with work and shit, I have a good mind to go off with stress now as it isn't doing me or bump any good. I would go into detail but not sure one of my colleagues isn't floating on these boards. If people want details let me know.

GTT I've now had two, another one next Friday. Mine are always two hr tests, I don't find the drink too bad, in the uk at my hospital it is just like a really syrupy drink, just juice undulated I guess or not diluted enough.

Cute bumps ladies :)

Sorry to vent :(

My gd test is on the 15th here it taste like orange crush without the fizz and a hundred times the sugar lol

Went to doctors yesterday baby is measuring perfect had high blood pressure but made me retake it 5 min later and it was ok:)

She said ill probably be induced on the 10th of January so technically 9 days early I was hoping a full 14 days early but ill find out for sure my next appointment or some time in November when their schedule is in but at least baby will be here early in doing baby's bed today is already up now just putting bed set in and baby monitor set up since I need to put the angel care pad underneath the mattress :) and I got some good baby deals at toys r us this week so I can't wait :)

Kaicee we had the angel care pad for both dd and ds and its very reasurring, but beware of the amount of times you will pick baby up in the middle of the night to feed and forget to switch it off is ridiculous and the whole street will hear it pmsl.

Oh no Sonia! Not sure what's going on (don't actually know what you do either!?). Can you try to let it wash over you? At least you won't be there that much longer & whatever it is won't be an issue when you go back after Mat leave. Obviously if it's a workload/deadline thing that's a bit more difficult. Hope you resolve it :hugs:

That sounds delicious... But I'm trying to limit my sugar intake since her taste buds are developing right now and I don't want her to be a little sugar fiend.

Does that really happen? What stage do they develop?

.... Think I's still go for the apples though. Sounds amazing right now!

if it does (Which I doubt), I'm sure that with my sweet cravings I've spoiled him already haha Hubby is buying the ice cream after work and we are having them after dinner :happydance:

Kaicee we had the angel care pad for both dd and ds and its very reasurring, but beware of the amount of times you will pick baby up in the middle of the night to feed and forget to switch it off is ridiculous and the whole street will hear it pmsl.

Now I need to figure out where to install it in bassinette or crib ill install it today :)

We got it for ds but didn't like it and returned it for a normal monitor. If I remember right, it has a monitor aswell as the pad? The pad was ok, but the reception on the monitor was very poor.

Sooo Jealous Deedee! I've just told DH we're having them tomorrow :)

if it does (Which I doubt), I'm sure that with my sweet cravings I've spoiled him already haha Hubby is buying the ice cream after work and we are having them after dinner :happydance:

It actually really does happen. Your amniotic fluid will taste like whatever you eat, so the baby will develop their taste from what your fluid tastes like. It starts whenever the baby starts swallowing amniotic fluid, I think its like 22 weeks or something. It isn't a surefire thing or anything. My sister ate kraft macaroni and cheese everyday of her first pregnancy with my niece and my niece has never liked it. But she also ate a lot of other things that would seem obscure for a baby to like, like bleu cheese and shrimp, and my niece has loved those things since she was started on solids.

Sooo Jealous Deedee! I've just told DH we're having them tomorrow :)

:happydance: they are so good, and makes the apartment smell like christmas with all the sugar and cinnamon cooking...

Gosh I can't wait for Christmas to get here. I love pumpkin pie, and I only get to have it around the holidays, so I'm super excited for that. Sugar and cinnamon is such an amazing combination. This post seems weird for me because I'm Jewish... but my family has always celebrated Christmas, so I guess its not that weird.

Can't wait for Christmas and decorating and baking :)

I'm counting down the days! I actually asked hubby if we could put tree up in october :haha: he said to wait for the first week of november LOL I blame my momma, she would put the Christmas tree super early and wouldn't take it down 'til february.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->