January Jellybeans 2013!...

Sorry Sonia that you are having a bad day! Try not to let the stress get to you ... I know that is easier said than done ... That would be weird if your coworkers were stalking you on here. If you need to vent away feel free. That is what we are here for!! :hugs::hugs:

When I was pregnant with DD, I craved meat and brownies and ate a lot of those and she isn't a big fan of meat or cakes/brownies. So for the taste bud thing I don't think it worked for me. Although I have read that if you eat veggies while pregnant, the baby is more likely to like the taste of them. When DD was a baby, she loved veggies and now won't touch fruits or veggies so who knows. I crave fruits and veggies with this one so hopefully this baby will be more apt to eating the good stuff. :haha:

I want hot cinnamon and sugar apples with vanilla ice cream on top!!!

I think I just want it to be Christmas hahahaha.

Now I'm craving Cracker Barrel. Do yall have Cracker Barrel near you?

My gd test is on the 15th here it taste like orange crush without the fizz and a hundred times the sugar lol

Went to doctors yesterday baby is measuring perfect had high blood pressure but made me retake it 5 min later and it was ok:)

She said ill probably be induced on the 10th of January so technically 9 days early I was hoping a full 14 days early but ill find out for sure my next appointment or some time in November when their schedule is in but at least baby will be here early in doing baby's bed today is already up now just putting bed set in and baby monitor set up since I need to put the angel care pad underneath the mattress :) and I got some good baby deals at toys r us this week so I can't wait :)

I'd be happy if it tasted like that as much as I've had to drink it. It taste very chalky to me. Yuck. I has heard they have a fruit punch flavored one now which I may request. They offered me orange or lemon. And with as bad as it is with orange I don't dare try the lemon.

They can't induce u here before 39 weeks unless there is a medical issue that arises.

Can't wait for Christmas and decorating and baking :)

I'm counting down the days! I actually asked hubby if we could put tree up in october :haha: he said to wait for the first week of november LOL I blame my momma, she would put the Christmas tree super early and wouldn't take it down 'til february.

We usually put up the Christmas tree on Thanksgiving and take it down new years day. Not sure how that'll go this year. Was thinking about doing it and getting it over with all together before Christmas , BUT then I was thinking if baby is born before Christmas I would want it up for pictures with the baby for her first Christmas. So who knows. I can guarantee it won't be on ready to pop climbing on chairs to decorate this year. :haha:

I want hot cinnamon and sugar apples with vanilla ice cream on top!!!

I think I just want it to be Christmas hahahaha.

Now I'm craving Cracker Barrel. Do yall have Cracker Barrel near you?

Yes, there is! LOL It's about 5 miles away

Can't wait for Christmas and decorating and baking :)

I'm counting down the days! I actually asked hubby if we could put tree up in october :haha: he said to wait for the first week of november LOL I blame my momma, she would put the Christmas tree super early and wouldn't take it down 'til february.

We usually put up the Christmas tree on Thanksgiving and take it down new years day. Not sure how that'll go this year. Was thinking about doing it and getting it over with all together before Christmas , BUT then I was thinking if baby is born before Christmas I would want it up for pictures with the baby for her first Christmas. So who knows. I can guarantee it won't be on ready to pop climbing on chairs to decorate this year. :haha:

Well, see my family doesn't celebrate Halloween, and Guatemala doesn't have Thanksgiving really, so from now to then it's just Christmas all the way. We do have all Saints day, but we just cook "fiambre" that day, nothing really all that decorating. Hubby just got use to the tree before Thanksgiving last year, he was really supportive, and even enjoyed being the first ones to put our lights up LOL

Snow -- YES CRACKER BARRELL!!! OMG! I made DH take us there the other night. I LOVE their food!!! YUM YUM!!!

We put our Christmas tree usually the day after Thanksgiving. Only because we are so full on Thanksgiving! :haha: DH and I always watch college football while we do it. Our rivals always play each other (He's a GA Tech fan and I'm a GA Bulldogs fan) and we always do a bet each year. It is a silly bet because whoever loses has to take the other to dinner ... I don't work so he always has to pay. :haha: I use to work so we just still hang on to the tradition. He will joke and say if my team wins no you have to use your card for dinner. (Joint account) :haha: :haha:

I love decorating for Christmas and I always play Christmas music while I decorate. DH always makes me laugh because what really starts the Christmas feeling is when he ... very terribly .... sings "White Christmas" by Bing Crosby. He does is just to make me laugh. :haha::haha: We heard it playing in a store the other day and he looked at me and just grinned and started in. I busted out laughing in the store.

Well, see my family doesn't celebrate Halloween, and Guatemala doesn't have Thanksgiving really, so from now to then it's just Christmas all the way. We do have all Saints day, but we just cook "fiambre" that day, nothing really all that decorating. Hubby just got use to the tree before Thanksgiving last year, he was really supportive, and even enjoyed being the first ones to put our lights up LOL

We don't do any decorating for Halloween but we do take DD trick or treating. However since last year, my mom has started doing Halloween parties again. They are small gatherings with close friends and family but we all dress up and make the food look really gross. Last year was sooo much fun. I've had to adjust my costume choices some due to the belly but it will still be fun!

My thanksgiving is this Monday :) can't wait for turkey and apple pie and if course pumpkin pie :)

Vent away Sonia - as Sassy said that's why we're here :flower: Hope you're feeling better tomorrow.

Lauren and Melly, super cute bumps!! Melly, I have had some serious lower back pain this last week too, stretching twice a day if you can I have found a huge help.

Brieri, so glad things are back on track with DH in the DTD department :thumbup:

You ladies should all holiday in the Southern Hemisphere around Christmas one year - a hot Christmas is certainly something to experice! :)

xx

Vent away Sonia - as Sassy said that's why we're here :flower: Hope you're feeling better tomorrow.

Lauren and Melly, super cute bumps!! Melly, I have had some serious lower back pain this last week too, stretching twice a day if you can I have found a huge help.

Brieri, so glad things are back on track with DH in the DTD department :thumbup:

You ladies should all holiday in the Southern Hemisphere around Christmas one year - a hot Christmas is certainly something to experice! :)

xx

How hot is your Christmas? I'm not as "southern" as you, but our temps are usually 75*. :thumbup:

How many packs of nb diapers are u girls gonna buy I bought 2 but was wondering if its enough

xx

How hot is your Christmas? I'm not as "southern" as you, but our temps are usually 75*. :thumbup:

Well put it this way, last year back home in Australia (South Australia) our New Years eve was 40 degrees celcuis - so over 100 degrees farenheit!! We had a pool party! It doesnt get as hot here in NZ but it certainly is different to a white Christmas isnt it!! 75F sounds just right :winkwink:

So my friend who has been with her oh for 8 years and I little girl has now left her and is already talking to another girl I can't believe men sometimes !

Our Christmas is normally grey and wet! We've not had a white Christmas for years. Would be nice but not this year please! I'm no weather girl but I'd go 15-18 degrees here at a push, so cold!

My Christmas is full of snow and around -20 to -30 degrees celcius

I loved my first ubber cold Christmas last year. And believe it or not, it does snow in Dallas TX haha. It's wonderful! Guatemala gets cold to where you use scarfs and sweaters, but not as cold as it does here. I love the change of seasons, although I need to keep up with my shots or I get sick real quick 'cuz i'm not use to it...

I did something really stupid. When I'm playing around with DH i'll pretend I want a hug but then jump and wrap my legs around his waist and cling for dear life until he supports me. I knew my belly wouldn't get in the way but didn't consider my pelvis and back into this activity. So needless to say I really damaged my pelvis and back, I've been in pain for 2 days now and it's only slowly improving

I did something really stupid. When I'm playing around with DH i'll pretend I want a hug but then jump and wrap my legs around his waist and cling for dear life until he supports me. I knew my belly wouldn't get in the way but didn't consider my pelvis and back into this activity. So needless to say I really damaged my pelvis and back, I've been in pain for 2 days now and it's only slowly improving

Aww, that's a cute thing to do. Hope you feel better sooner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->