January Jellybeans 2013!...

Just for my cable it's over 75$ it's crazy but I live in the country not much to do so I watch tv when I'm not cleaning or baking but I think ur right I think I should cut it and have just Netflix since I have a site online for free cinema movies and tv shows thanks la mere :)

You're welcome, Kaiecee! I don't watch too much tv anyway, so it's easier for us this way.

Random question:

Any of you have or thought about having a wedding band tattooed on? DH and I talk about doing it sometimes. I've never gotten a tattoo but he has and says it isn't that bad. I tell him he is lying ... I hate needles and pain is no fun ... but it is something we bring up every now and then.

Hubby and I have talked about getting a celtic band of some kind tattooed on our ring fingers. I love the idea and have always wanted a tattoo... And this way it would mean something to both of us. We have rings but don't were them because they are so bulky. I do still wear my engagement ring though.

Well, it is looking like my baby shower will be the first or second Thursday in Nov.! :happydance: I'm so excited! I just wish my mama was able to come. But I did make sure that she would get sent an invite to hold onto as a keepsake.. I'm also getting one for a keepsake also. Having a baby shower somehow makes it seem more real, and it's a totally different experience from Rayven's pregnancy. Will take a bump pic in the next few days... feel like i an getting so big, but everyone still says I look tiny!

My glucose test tomorrow morning it says 12hrs no food so I think I'm not suppose to eat but I made a cherry pie and wanted a piece

My glucose test tomorrow morning it says 12hrs no food so I think I'm not suppose to eat but I made a cherry pie and wanted a piece

I think you'll be fine. I think it's nothing after midnight or at least 8 hrs fasting. :thumbup:

So overwhelmed and excited! Last day to rsvp for my shower was today and my mil said 70 ppl rsvpd !! :). Soooo excited!

So overwhelmed and excited! Last day to rsvp for my shower was today and my mil said 70 ppl rsvpd !! :). Soooo excited!

WOW! Nice! I've managed to get 4 people to RSVP and mine is in 6 days .... I seriously need to know more people! lol!

Lol its all my friends, his mom friends and we both have very large families and i even have a step side! Craziness! But i am. Excited! :)

I have my glucose test tomorrow, as well, but was told I don't need to fast. I really hope it goes well because I really don't want to have to go back for the long test!!

I think I may have found a dress solution...I found a few simple dresses in bright colors to choose from and then I want to get a maternity sash from etsy to tie on. They're so pretty!!! And it'll make the dress look one of a kind. I do a lot of sewing and crafting so I get really picky about fabrics, cuts, etc. and this makes me happy! :)

So exciting about everyone's showers...it's starting to feel so close now!! Before you know it we'll all be posting our "this is it" stories and pics of our gorgeous new babies!

Me neither!! Not only will it be fun to see everyone's babies and see who is early, late, etc. but I can't wait to see all the team yellows!!

Wow Nikki that's a lot of people but I'm sure it's gonna be so much fun with arhat baby girl stuff I'm so jelous :)

Well I've decided I'm gonna have some cherry pie and pistachio ice cream :)

Watching the new season if the walking dead when dh is done in his garage gonna have dessert then hopefully bed since I'm up super early tomorrow

Mmm, pistachios..... Lol, I just made peanut butter cookies! What better way to satisfy a sweet tooth then baking?!

I am excited to see what all the team yellows turn out to be! And all of our baby pictures we get to share .. *Squeal* so much fun! lol!

Hey ladies. I don't know what it is, but I have been nauseous all day... I hope it isn't morning sickness returning... I've heard that can happen on and off in pregnancy and isn't always a first trimester thing.

Well I've been sick my whole pregnancy it's weird cuz I'm like this with all of my kids and the minute lo is born ill go back to normal it really must b the hormones :)

I can't wait to see if its boys or girls for the yellow Jellybeans :) wonder who will be the first to have their lo

Hey ladies. I don't know what it is, but I have been nauseous all day... I hope it isn't morning sickness returning... I've heard that can happen on and off in pregnancy and isn't always a first trimester thing.

I've been getting nauseous in the mornings off and on. I've found that if I eat a little more than I think I need, I feel fine. I think baby is taking up so much room now that I feel full and don't think I'm hungry, but in reality I am hungry and feel sick because of it. I need a good big breakfast and then I feel fine! Hope that helps? I also think since our bellies are in the way, the nausea is kind of like reflux. The food doesn't know where to go and our bodies aren't sure what to do!!

It's weird this pregnancy I feel smaller than my other ones dr. Said he's going exactly right I know it must b cuz dh is smaller than my ex so baby might not be as big as my other kids but sometimes it freaks me out and all movements are either low or around belly button what do u guys think ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->