January Jellybeans 2013!...

Kaicee baby may just like ur lower area and be comfy there, nothing to be alarmed about! :). I just this week felt ella kicking up near my ribs :)

Nikki
Thanks maybe I shouldn't compare my other baby's with this one I just thought he would b higher up by now but I won't worry as long as he keeps kicking :)

Kaicee-I wouldn't worry. Every baby and pregnancy is going to be different. As long as the doctor says he looks good and you're feel him bouncing around in there then I wouldn't worry too much. It could simply be the way he's positioned in there. I know I can see a difference throughout the day sometimes based on where little guy is and my bump looks different. He also was kicking my ribs for weeks and now is kicking really low and it's harder to feel him because of where he is.

Random question:

Any of you have or thought about having a wedding band tattooed on? DH and I talk about doing it sometimes. I've never gotten a tattoo but he has and says it isn't that bad. I tell him he is lying ... I hate needles and pain is no fun ... but it is something we bring up every now and then.

My OH has tattoos on his fingers and the pain is worse. Also many tattooists won't do it. He had his done years ago and wants to get them covered up but he couldn't find a tattooist willing to do it.

I saw the midwife today and she offered two growth scans, one at 32 weeks and one at 36. OH said oh no I don't think we should do them unnecessarily. We have to talk about it and let her know at our next appointment. Grrr. I could have killed him.

I'm sooo tired at the moment, I had a nap yesterday for the first time in ages and would do the same today except its now 4pm and I don't want to have trouble sleeping tonight.

I saw the midwife today and she offered two growth scans, one at 32 weeks and one at 36. OH said oh no I don't think we should do them unnecessarily. We have to talk about it and let her know at our next appointment. Grrr. I could have killed him.

I'm sooo tired at the moment, I had a nap yesterday for the first time in ages and would do the same today except its now 4pm and I don't want to have trouble sleeping tonight.

DarkStar i'm sorry if i should already know, i often know all the stories of the women on here but forget which story goes with who. But why are you having growth scans done.

DarkStar i'm sorry if i should already know, i often know all the stories of the women on here but forget which story goes with who. But why are you having growth scans done.

I'm not sure.. I only commented to her that I can feel baby both really low and up in my ribs at the same time. She wants to make sure he isn't too big but I got the feeling she often sends women for the growth scans anyway.

Early morning today and cant eat breakfast as im off for the glucose tolerance test :-(

Darkstar

I feel baby up by my ribs and have done for quite some time. Where I am they only send you for growth scans if you have GD or if your fundal height is dramatically off. So I assumed something was wrong sorry. Exciting you get to see baby again!!!

Oddly enough I have been booked in for TWO growth scans both within the next month??!! I know I have an over active thyroid & am on a small dose of meds, but two within a month seems like a lot to me???!!

Morning ladies. Hope you all had good weekends. I was visiting my parents which was lovely, but today is not going so well. My working day started with a rude email from someone I had done lots of work for, but who wasn't happy because they didn't get the answer they were hoping for. Then I got a phone call from the midwife to say my blood tests from last week came back and my blood sugar levels were high (7.4) so have to go for a glucose tolerance test. :-( feeling very emotionally fragile today. Sorry for the moan.

Lilah- sorry you're having an emotional day. Hope it cheers up xoxo

Afm I feel like my belly has been the same size for a few weeks. My husbands aunt asked me if the baby is growing and it kinda freaked me out and now I'm a nervous wreck. I feel like I should be bigger... Am I just stressing out?!

i think the same about my bump Jro, i'm not letting it upset me, but i swear i haven't grown at all.

maybe your skin and muscles are finally getting to the point where they're stretched so it's holding everything in rather tightly and the bump isn't growing quickly because it's so tight and resisting the stretch.

Hey ladies. I don't know what it is, but I have been nauseous all day... I hope it isn't morning sickness returning... I've heard that can happen on and off in pregnancy and isn't always a first trimester thing.

I'm starting to feel nauseous a lot lately, but I also just started taking an iron supplement. I'm thinking it may be the iron tho my morning sickness came back in third tri last pregnancy. My biggest complaint right now is heartburn! :sick:

It's weird this pregnancy I feel smaller than my other ones dr. Said he's going exactly right I know it must b cuz dh is smaller than my ex so baby might not be as big as my other kids but sometimes it freaks me out and all movements are either low or around belly button what do u guys think ?

I feel smaller this time around. And well baby is smaller. But I feel lots of low movements/kicks and have only felt something in my ribs a couple times. I'm freaked out thinking baby is breech. :( I do have an ultrasound Wednesday tho so I want to find out her position. Tho I know there's still time for her to move.

Oddly enough I have been booked in for TWO growth scans both within the next month??!! I know I have an over active thyroid & am on a small dose of meds, but two within a month seems like a lot to me???!!

I've been going for growth scans of some sort since 12 weeks. But was told they need to be 4 weeks apart for them to tell if there's a change. :shrug:

Afm I feel like my belly has been the same size for a few weeks. My husbands aunt asked me if the baby is growing and it kinda freaked me out and now I'm a nervous wreck. I feel like I should be bigger... Am I just stressing out?!

When people ask me how far along I am when I tell them their reply is "do you eat?", "did u forget to eat?", "do I need to take you out to eat?" like seriously! :growlmad:

i think the same about my bump Jro, i'm not letting it upset me, but i swear i haven't grown at all.

maybe your skin and muscles are finally getting to the point where they're stretched so it's holding everything in rather tightly and the bump isn't growing quickly because it's so tight and resisting the stretch.

That could be it. I feel like when I wake up, my belly is flatter and kinda mushy and its hard to believe there is a baby in there. He does have some kicks that are so hard my whole belly jolts so I suppose that's a sign that he's growing... Pregnancy is worrisome!

When people ask me how far along I am when I tell them their reply is "do you eat?", "did u forget to eat?", "do I need to take you out to eat?" like seriously! :growlmad:

What is wrong with ppl?!?!

People are ignorant.

I also think people don't understand what they're saying and the hurt they cause. It's just taking me back to people commenting on Evas small weight. When people would say "God! why don't you feed her!" i would just about burst into tears. I did feed her, and she ate alot. She's just small :(

I'm sorry i didn't mean to hijack with my own issues.

That could be it. I feel like when I wake up, my belly is flatter and kinda mushy and its hard to believe there is a baby in there. He does have some kicks that are so hard my whole belly jolts so I suppose that's a sign that he's growing... Pregnancy is worrisome!

i think it's the babies position alot of the time. I have those big kicks that make my tummy jolt. I'm sure everything is fine.

Finished my glucose test not feeling good maybe gonna go lie down they said I should find out today if all was ok

Gtt test done, hopefully get my results tomorrow. Fasting really takes it out of you though im shattered lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->