*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

*looks in*

Hello ladies. I have a few pages to catch up on but I'm happy to say I passed the point of where I last miscarried. *whew*

I feel good about that. Maybe good enough to finally fb announce. :)

*looks in*

Hello ladies. I have a few pages to catch up on but I'm happy to say I passed the point of where I last miscarried. *whew*

Yay! You must be so relieved! Congrats!

Hi can I join ?
Peanut is due January 14th we had a scan on Monday and peanut is looking great lovely to see the little blob and beating heart lol nice to meet you all :)

Emma

Welcome Emma!

Kiwiberry, Yep I'm in the us! Is it called something else in the UK?

Btw, The ER doc I saw said theres another thing similar to a cyst on the other side of my uterus. Says it looks like a twin that didn’t grow.

A twin?? That's crazy!! When would you know for sure?

Kiwiberry, Yep I'm in the us! Is it called something else in the UK?

Btw, The ER doc I saw said theres another thing similar to a cyst on the other side of my uterus. Says it looks like a twin that didn’t grow.

A twin?? That's crazy!! When would you know for sure?

I have a scan on the 10th at my midwives office I should no more then! But there's def only one growing baby x

Well we've announced it on Facebook!! I thought it was best to do it before my mil tells anyone else!! The way she was going by the time we reached12wks there would be no one left for us to tell!!

Just curious.... How did you announce it? :happydance:

I just put on my status
"Well I thought this was as good a time as any to announce that me & Paul are expecting another little addition to our family, yes another baby is on the way & it will be cherished & loved just as much as our 3 boys are"

I didn't know what else I could put, we didn't really want the whole world to know that we'd been trying as we didn't think it was everyone's business. I did phone my mum 1st though & told her to phone any aunties & uncles before I put it on, I didn't want them to find out about it on Facebook x

We had our private scan today.

Everything is present and correct and we saw and heard a beautiful heartbeat of 154BPM :)

They moved my dates from 7+5 to 8+0 so only 2 day difference. New EDD is currently 17th Jan.

Beautiful scan photo :cloud9: will update your EDD on the first post :)

Hi can I join ?
Peanut is due January 14th we had a scan on Monday and peanut is looking great lovely to see the little blob and beating heart lol nice to meet you all :)

Emma

Welcome and congrats!

*looks in*

Fantastic news! :hugs:

Well we've announced it on Facebook!! I thought it was best to do it before my mil tells anyone else!! The way she was going by the time we reached12wks there would be no one left for us to tell!!

Just curious.... How did you announce it? :happydance:

I just put on my status
"Well I thought this was as good a time as any to announce that me & Paul are expecting another little addition to our family, yes another baby is on the way & it will be cherished & loved just as much as our 3 boys are"

I didn't know what else I could put, we didn't really want the whole world to know that we'd been trying as we didn't think it was everyone's business. I did phone my mum 1st though & told her to phone any aunties & uncles before I put it on, I didn't want them to find out about it on Facebook x

Yay good for you on getting in there before your MIL did! Lovely status too :) how did the booking in appt go?

Sorry I've been AWOL for the last week ladies! Had a lot on at home... currently stressing as we go on holiday in 13 days and my passport renewal hadn't arrived yet :wacko: and with my exhaustion, eldest being back at school and everything else, BnB took a back seat! So I've missed out on any newbies that have joined, apologies! Welcome and congrats, if you could just check the first post and if you're not on the list let me know, and your EDD, and I'll get it updated ASAP :thumbup:

Mrs - that's a lovely fb announcement :)

Pix - great news I bet your so relieved x

Lolly - welcome back I hope things have calmed down a bit for you :hugs:

Welcome to the new ladies!!!xx

Yay I'm 9 weeks today and moved up a box on my ticker. LOVE it when that happens! :dance: starting to look like an actual baby rather than a strange, alien now!

I had my booking in appt on Wednesday and it went well. The mw was supposed to book a home visit but she didn't so I had to drag both kids out to the GP's with me. We were there for 2hrs and safe to say I think they drove the mw up the wall :rofl: she'll book me in for a home visit next time I bet!

I am relieved. And having the Doppler helps. :)

I have no idea how to announce on fb. Right now I've banned myself from it. I can only handle it for so long before I start asking people if they are really 'that mental.'
*facepalm*
So maybe after my grounding. Lol.

Hey ladies! I hope you all are doing great and your little beans are happy & healthy. I am sorry to have to go but I am going to be leaving this site. I am not sure if I will come back or not but you ladies have been awesome.

Hey ladies! I hope you all are doing great and your little beans are happy & healthy. I am sorry to have to go but I am going to be leaving this site. I am not sure if I will come back or not but you ladies have been awesome.

Awwww... :( I'm so sorry. U have been such an encourager on here. Are u on the fb page? Best of luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->