*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Aches in my boobs

Aches in my pelvic area, and dull aches on left abdomen area

Dull lower backaches

Lots of spots aka ACNE...

Igh!

Ugh, ladies, today has been my worse day so far. I've been having this horrible taste in my mouth so I did a baking soda/water rinse last night, and it helped. This morning I thought I'd try using baking soda toothpaste and brush my tongue..bad idea! Gag gag gag. At work I had to shut the door to my office twice so that I could dry heave into my trash can. Nauseous alll day! So then I got home and was trying to relax on the deck. Then I threw up in the bushes. Ridiculous! I pray to god I feel better soon:( anyone start feeling better at 9/10 wks? I really want to make it through this without asking for nausea meds.

Ugh, ladies, today has been my worse day so far. I've been having this horrible taste in my mouth so I did a baking soda/water rinse last night, and it helped. This morning I thought I'd try using baking soda toothpaste and brush my tongue..bad idea! Gag gag gag. At work I had to shut the door to my office twice so that I could dry heave into my trash can. Nauseous alll day! So then I got home and was trying to relax on the deck. Then I threw up in the bushes. Ridiculous! I pray to god I feel better soon:( anyone start feeling better at 9/10 wks? I really want to make it through this without asking for nausea meds.

For me, MS was the worst weeks 6-8. I started feeling better around 9 weeks and have continued to improve. I'm currently 9w6d. Now the only time I get nauseas is when I brush my teeth (but that's nothing new), when I'm really hungry or when I get a whiff of my urine. I don't know what that's all about but I literally have to hold my breath while I pee. :haha:

We had a great scan today! This time was abdominal- I was kind of bummed because of lower quality, but it could still be seen!

They said baby looked great, and I'm back on track with what I thought my original due date was- so I'm 8w1d. Heartbeat was strong at 167 bpm. Doctors seemed much more confident than I!

Sooo... we let the news fly. I know all kinds of things can happen, but- I've been extremely public with my losses. We've never gotten to share the good news.

Attachments

• 8w1.jpg
    8w1.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 3

Hi, I'm only going on 7weeks and my nausea is bad!!! I called my doc and asked for a script. I got a pill and a syrup and its been a lot better! I tried natural ways first, but nothing worked. I hope your nausea eases up a bit!

Lovely scan scgirl. How did you announce the good news?

:hugs: to all those suffering with nausea. I had none really until this week (9 weeks) bow I've got it most of the time!

Congrats sc girl :)

My nausea was horrible week 8, I think that was the worse, I still feel nauseas now and again but no where near as bad, I read on my pregnancy app that week 10 is supposed to be the worst, but so far I'm feeling ok.

O gosh, if week 10 is the worst then I'm in for it! My sickness and nausea hit at 6 weeks and has gradually got worse. I throw up daily and have already lost weight! It's reassuring the nausea though, I'd only worry if I didn't have it!

Sorry you feel so crap brunette, I'm ok so far in week ten but it's just what I read on my app. Fx'd you start to feel better soon x

Actually threw up for the first time today at 6+5 due to the smell of the kitchen after DH had done the bins :/ hope it's not a sign of things to come- this phase didn't start till much later in my last pregnancy. The dry heave wasn't enjoyable but is preferable to actual puking!! Lol :/

Xxx

:hugs: to all those suffering with nausea. I had none really until this week (9 weeks) bow I've got it most of the time!

We did a photo on facebook (engagement / wedding / onesie photos with first comes love/marriage/then...)

Close family and friends already knew, and rumors were starting to spread like wildfire at work. i have a huge extended family and figured this was the easiest way. I was already very open about our losses, but never got to share the good news- so figured why not while we have it?

Just had a hospital midwife ring to cancel my consultant appointment next week. The midwife who rang has well upset me. Said to leave it until after the 18th scan and then book in with him. She said "if" I make it that far and that if I'm going to miscarry then there's nothing they can do. She also said that she didn't want me to wait until the 12 week scan to find out about a missed miscarriage. FFS, way to make a pregnant woman feel worse :cry:

We did a photo on facebook (engagement / wedding / onesie photos with first comes love/marriage/then...)

Close family and friends already knew, and rumors were starting to spread like wildfire at work. i have a huge extended family and figured this was the easiest way. I was already very open about our losses, but never got to share the good news- so figured why not while we have it?

BEAUTIFUL scan pic hun! :thumbup:

I posted this in the first tri about announcing:

"I told my family as soon as we got the BFP, but waited a week to tell DH's family and announced it on FB the same day we told them. Otherwise they would have announced it for us being that is what happened with DS and someone even announced that he was a BOY before I could on FB which infuriated me to the point I tell them then announce immediately."

Sadly, we can't keep the world from knowing once someone on DH's side of the family know!

I feel SO behind of everyone! I am due the very END of Jan! I haven't even had my first appt! (Jun 26th) :haha:

Although, I am going into my 6th week and haven't had anything but stretching ligaments, sore tata's, a burning in my tummy that sticks around a majority of the day and fatigue...I am praying for no MS. I didn't have it with DS, so I am praying I get lucky again....probably NOT! :haha:

Anywho, I hope all of you who have MS feel better SOON! :hugs:

Dee

Hey ladies! Had my 2nd scan yesterday! The doctors appointment went great. He said the baby measured at 10 weeks and 1 day (for yesterday) so it seems I am right on track with my ticker! The baby's heartbeat was 177. Here is a close up of the scan! Notice how little bean is in the opposite position now lol.

P.S. No worries to the ladies who posted before me, I am going back and catching up on what I missed right now!

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 3
We had a great scan today! This time was abdominal- I was kind of bummed because of lower quality, but it could still be seen!

They said baby looked great, and I'm back on track with what I thought my original due date was- so I'm 8w1d. Heartbeat was strong at 167 bpm. Doctors seemed much more confident than I!

Sooo... we let the news fly. I know all kinds of things can happen, but- I've been extremely public with my losses. We've never gotten to share the good news.

Lovely scans! I am so happy to hear everything went so well!

Hey ladies! Had my 2nd scan yesterday! The doctors appointment went great. He said the baby measured at 10 weeks and 1 day (for yesterday) so it seems I am right on track with my ticker! The baby's heartbeat was 177. Here is a close up of the scan! Notice how little bean is in the opposite position now lol.

P.S. No worries to the ladies who posted before me, I am going back and catching up on what I missed right now!

SOOOO Cute! :)

So why are these weeks dragging?!?!?! I'm not impressed I still have 3 weeks to wait until my scan :-(
How's everyone today? I've had a lot of stretchy pains today & a trapped nerve in my bum!! Oh my god so embarrassing it started while I was out shopping with my mum & I ended up walking round looking like I'd been shot in the leg!!

BEAUTIFUL scan pic hun! :thumbup:

I posted this in the first tri about announcing:

"I told my family as soon as we got the BFP, but waited a week to tell DH's family and announced it on FB the same day we told them. Otherwise they would have announced it for us being that is what happened with DS and someone even announced that he was a BOY before I could on FB which infuriated me to the point I tell them then announce immediately."

Sadly, we can't keep the world from knowing once someone on DH's side of the family know!

I feel SO behind of everyone! I am due the very END of Jan! I haven't even had my first appt! (Jun 26th) :haha:

Although, I am going into my 6th week and haven't had anything but stretching ligaments, sore tata's, a burning in my tummy that sticks around a majority of the day and fatigue...I am praying for no MS. I didn't have it with DS, so I am praying I get lucky again....probably NOT! :haha:

Anywho, I hope all of you who have MS feel better SOON! :hugs:

Dee

Not everyone is so far ahead! I'm due 25th! :)

I have an early reassurance scan on Monday & will register with the midwife then if all is well. So I don't even have a date for my booking in appointment yet as I haven't registered!

Xxx

So why are these weeks dragging?!?!?! I'm not impressed I still have 3 weeks to wait until my scan :-(
How's everyone today? I've had a lot of stretchy pains today & a trapped nerve in my bum!! Oh my god so embarrassing it started while I was out shopping with my mum & I ended up walking round looking like I'd been shot in the leg!!

Omg me too....of course it freaks me out, the stretchy dull pains in the stomach.

Also lower backaches off and on too

I just had a scan on Tuesday and I was 8w5d so not sure if its all normal.

I think I am going to buy a doppler because I want to not have to run to the docs every other day for reassurance my bean is still with me.

This is what 3 m/c does to ya...make you worry endlessly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->