*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Kiwi I hope everything's ok? Feel free to PM me if you want to chat :hugs: I hope you change your mind & stay x

Haven't been on in a while - I've been suffering really badly with ms :(

Finally got to 9 weeks and past the date of my mmc! Whoop! Need to contact the doctors and get a booking in appt.

How is everyone doing?

That's great news flat shoes you must feel relieved :)

I'm ok thank you, now my sickness has subsided, hope your feeling better!

Glad your ms is on it's way out flatshoes :) I'm just feeling tired and fat!

The tiredness is a killer! Especially with a child to look after!

I keep letting her play on the ipad and watch episode after episode of Ben and Hollys Little Kingdom so I can rest :(

FS I've been the same. Pregnancy is so much harder with a toddler to look after.

Sorry I haven't posted much. I'm finding myself freaking out quite often, after my 3 losses I just can't seem to relax. I am so terrified that something is going to go wrong even though I'm on Clexane and Aspirin now. I don't want to scare you girls with my worries!

I woke up this morning, boobs didn't hurt, no nausea although I did throw up once. My MS has been really bad so started freaking out. I grabbed my doppler and baby must have known Mummy was scared because I found it straight away :cloud9:

https://youtu.be/SCEUmCAWmHY

Awww a heartbeat is so lovely to hear!!! <3

Being pregnant after a loss/es is such a mixed bag of emotions. I' definately finding it harder to relax and get excited this time.

I can't win with the sickness - I hate having it but if I get a little let up I convince myself something is wrong!!

What a beautiful sound!

I'm trying to upload mine, my doppler just Arrived this morning but I'm having trouble uploading my video :(

what doppler do you ladies have? is it really good? im quite big so i wouldnt think one would work for me as early but id love to get one xx

I was about to ask the same!

I'm struggling- and I'm sure a ton of it has to do with hormones. I've been avoiding getting attached to pregnancies ever since my 2nd loss. I never thought I'd make it this far. I feel bad for doubting this baby so much- before each ultrasound I expected to see it being behind and/or no heartbeat- but both times was proved very wrong. We've told people, and I still feel dizzy all the time- but I still haven't been able to accept it as real... Don't know when that will happen.

We think we're going to get a NT scan at 12.5 weeks (4 weeks from today)- it wouldn't change what happens with the pregnancy but could give us one less thing to worry about, or something to prepare for. Is anyone else doing this?

nt scans are pretty standard in the uk :) i am not at all bothered with the results but will be opting for it to get a longer scan :haha: where i am we can opt for the NT scan OR just a basic dating scan x

Flatshoes - Glad to hear you're past your MC week! You must feel so relieved!

SCGirl - We'll be doing the nuchal scan too. The results won't change anything for us, but it seems standard to do. I have to do bloodwork this week for it too. I have to prick my own finger and get blood out.:wacko:

FS I've been the same. Pregnancy is so much harder with a toddler to look after.

Sorry I haven't posted much. I'm finding myself freaking out quite often, after my 3 losses I just can't seem to relax. I am so terrified that something is going to go wrong even though I'm on Clexane and Aspirin now. I don't want to scare you girls with my worries!

I woke up this morning, boobs didn't hurt, no nausea although I did throw up once. My MS has been really bad so started freaking out. I grabbed my doppler and baby must have known Mummy was scared because I found it straight away :cloud9:

https://youtu.be/SCEUmCAWmHY

Congrats on hearing your LO!! Great video!

I just caved and ordered a sonoline b. Maybe if I can hear that the baby is still alive while I'm home living normally, it will seem more real?

Goodness, pregnancy has already made me crazy.

So they just said I am in the 9th week!! Whew!! As I have said many times before, I have never made it out of the 6-7 week and those started off bad.

They used a doppler today, baby hb is at 168bpm at 9 weeks and some days :)

I was sooo anxious and nervous...

Last night my dad called. His girlfriend son was killed in a shooting at Walmart in Las Vegas. Two gunmen opened fire in the store and he carries a gun, tried to stop them and was killed. Two officers as well. Sad day, so hearing my baby hb brings my spirits up a little.

Every morning I wake up with really bad cramps. They seem to disappear after a few hours though.

i start to get bad cramps when my bladder is full (not when i pee and no burning- also just had urine tested at doctor on thurs so assuming it's not a uti)- it gets better after i go... with absolutely no medical training, i'm wondering if it's due to space getting more limited inside...

Had another scan today and they now look like gummy bears! They had a huge growth spurt since we saw them on Tuesday; they basically skipped a week. Both are measuring 8weeks and baby A is now bigger than baby B.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->