*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

i start to get bad cramps when my bladder is full (not when i pee and no burning- also just had urine tested at doctor on thurs so assuming it's not a uti)- it gets better after i go... with absolutely no medical training, i'm wondering if it's due to space getting more limited inside...

I get that too , as well as when I need to have a bm.started about a week ago. I keep telling myself it's a good sign, means uterus is growing. Just wait til after delivery!!! Same thing happens only on a more painful scale. Yay!!! :/

Hey ladies how are we all? Got my scan date through, 10th july! Seems soooo long to wait but we go on holiday for a week a week on friday then the monday after we come back, me and Alex have a trip with the toddler group.

Have my booking in appointment this Friday, but Alex is still coming out with new spots. I don't know whether to see how he is on Thursday and ring the mw and ask to rearrange or ask my dad to watch him, only he thinks I'm borrowing his car to pop to asda which wouldn't take me that long!

Haven't been on in a while - I've been suffering really badly with ms :(

Finally got to 9 weeks and past the date of my mmc! Whoop! Need to contact the doctors and get a booking in appt.

How is everyone doing?

Happy to hear you made it past your mmc, but sorry the morning sickness is bad. You and I both 9 +1. I'm trying to take things one day at a time. Morning sickness is horrible. I have a three-day convention in Milwaukee next week and I don't know how I'm going to function if I'm dry heaving all the time. I've only vomited a few times, but the nausea is constant a lot of days and the dry heaving is embarassing...it's not something I can do very gracefully:( I have tried pretty much every single remedy there is. Sometimes things seem to work, sometimes they don't. I don't know how I'm going to handle this if the MS lasts longer than 12 weeks!
So they just said I am in the 9th week!! Whew!! As I have said many times before, I have never made it out of the 6-7 week and those started off bad.

They used a doppler today, baby hb is at 168bpm at 9 weeks and some days :)

I was sooo anxious and nervous...

Last night my dad called. His girlfriend son was killed in a shooting at Walmart in Las Vegas. Two gunmen opened fire in the store and he carries a gun, tried to stop them and was killed. Two officers as well. Sad day, so hearing my baby hb brings my spirits up a little.

I'm so sorry about your dad's girlfriend's son...how tragic! There are way too many things like that happening nowadays:( Was your dad close to him and is he doing ok? I can't even imagine what his girlfriend must be going through.

I'm happy that you were able to hear the babies heartbeat though:)

i start to get bad cramps when my bladder is full (not when i pee and no burning- also just had urine tested at doctor on thurs so assuming it's not a uti)- it gets better after i go... with absolutely no medical training, i'm wondering if it's due to space getting more limited inside...

I get that too , as well as when I need to have a bm.started about a week ago. I keep telling myself it's a good sign, means uterus is growing. Just wait til after delivery!!! Same thing happens only on a more painful scale. Yay!!! :/

I don't necessarily get cramping when my bladder is full, but definitely a pressure feeling. I'm now having to get up in the middle of the night EVERY night because of intense bladder pressure. The uterus must definitely be growing! I can't imagine it getting any better for the next 7 months either, LOL.

jsmom - I thought ours looked just like little gummy bears too! Glad things are trucking right along for you!

SCgirl - we'll be having the NT scan done on the 20th. Won't change a thing but we like to know what's going on so we can be prepared for whatever is to come :thumbup:

Had some fun shopping around this morning, ordered two pairs of these booties off etsy today. I plan to use them in photographs to announce to friends and extended family....maybe even on Fathers day as I've grown quite the little pooch now and can't really hide it anymore. Several people asked at a wedding we attended Saturday so we had to share with them even though we weren't keen on it. Bump only gets bigger everyday that passes! Still haven't gained any weight but I'm happy to just be happy maintaining with the help of the b6/doxy/succinate and Zofran :flower:

Attachments

• boots.jpg
    boots.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 5
jsmom - I thought ours looked just like little gummy bears too! Glad things are trucking right along for you!

SCgirl - we'll be having the NT scan done on the 20th. Won't change a thing but we like to know what's going on so we can be prepared for whatever is to come :thumbup:

Had some fun shopping around this morning, ordered two pairs of these booties off etsy today. I plan to use them in photographs to announce to friends and extended family....maybe even on Fathers day as I've grown quite the little pooch now and can't really hide it anymore. Several people asked at a wedding we attended Saturday so we had to share with them even though we weren't keen on it. Bump only gets bigger everyday that passes! Still haven't gained any weight but I'm happy to just be happy maintaining with the help of the b6/doxy/succinate and Zofran :flower:

Cute boots! Sounds like you've been having bad MS as well if you're having to take Zofran. I'm considering asking for a prescription but will wait until next week to see if things improve. I'm already taking B6, but unfortunately can't take it with Unisom since I'm allergic to all antihistamines. Ugh!

So they just said I am in the 9th week!! Whew!! As I have said many times before, I have never made it out of the 6-7 week and those started off bad.

Last night my dad called. His girlfriend son was killed in a shooting at Walmart in Las Vegas. Two gunmen opened fire in the store and he carries a gun, tried to stop them and was killed. Two officers as well. Sad day, so hearing my baby hb brings my spirits up a little.

So sorry to hear that hun. So heartbreaker. But congratulations on passing nine weeks.

Had another scan today and they now look like gummy bears! They had a huge growth spurt since we saw them on Tuesday; they basically skipped a week. Both are measuring 8weeks and baby A is now bigger than baby B.

Glad everything is going well for you hun

Happy to hear everyone else is doing well too. Kiwi I'm sorry your leaving :hugs:

Does any prescription meds help with the dry heaving? I'm doing it several times a day and can't eat or drink anything without stomach pains and have nausea all day long every day. Dh and I dtd the other night and I had some bleeding after (not much but it was bright red on the tissue) and ever since iv been having bad cramps. Trying to take things easy and am finally considering going to the gp since I'm a little worried after all these pains. Xx

what doppler do you ladies have? is it really good? im quite big so i wouldnt think one would work for me as early but id love to get one xx

The sonoline B is supposed to be amazing, and the same kind MW's and health professionals use :thumbup: if a mw had been able to hear a baby's hb then I'm sure you could find it using one of those too :)

I was about to ask the same!

I'm struggling- and I'm sure a ton of it has to do with hormones. I've been avoiding getting attached to pregnancies ever since my 2nd loss. I never thought I'd make it this far. I feel bad for doubting this baby so much- before each ultrasound I expected to see it being behind and/or no heartbeat- but both times was proved very wrong. We've told people, and I still feel dizzy all the time- but I still haven't been able to accept it as real... Don't know when that will happen.

We think we're going to get a NT scan at 12.5 weeks (4 weeks from today)- it wouldn't change what happens with the pregnancy but could give us one less thing to worry about, or something to prepare for. Is anyone else doing this?

We get NT scans as standard here in the UK, they're not mandatory but I'll have it done anyway just so I know what the odds are. I don't think it would change anything either way, but if my results came back were higher I may go for the amniocentesis as I think it'd be good to know for sure and prepare, especially with us having 2 little ones already :)

Sunshine, did you tell hubby yet!? I've missed a weeks worth of posts so may have missed it if you already said. I know you said you're waiting for Father's Day, is that the same day as we have here, 15th June?

OMG how sad and scary. America scares me so much, every time I hear about gun crime I shudder :nope: hope your dad's gf is holding up ok, my thoughts go out to your family :flower:

Had another scan today and they now look like gummy bears! They had a huge growth spurt since we saw them on Tuesday; they basically skipped a week. Both are measuring 8weeks and baby A is now bigger than baby B.

Fantastic news :happydance: will you get regular scans with twins? If so how lovely to see them and their updates so often :cloud9:

Hey ladies how are we all? Got my scan date through, 10th july! Seems soooo long to wait but we go on holiday for a week a week on friday then the monday after we come back, me and Alex have a trip with the toddler group.

Have my booking in appointment this Friday, but Alex is still coming out with new spots. I don't know whether to see how he is on Thursday and ring the mw and ask to rearrange or ask my dad to watch him, only he thinks I'm borrowing his car to pop to asda which wouldn't take me that long!

Eeeek chicken pox? If he's ok in himself I'd take him, but if not maybe rebook or see if she can do a home visit?

Seriously cute :cloud9:

I am excited and nervous to announce! No idea why, couldn't wait to tell the world with both girls, but I feel like people will think or comment that I'm crazy :haha: not that their opinions would bother or phase me, but I just feel weird about it all! We probably will announce straight after our 12w scan though, but if I can get away without telling people for longer I might try :lol:

Eurgh anyone else suffering badly with stomach cramps related to bowel movements!? And the actual movements themselves :haha: I'm just so gassy and it doesn't matter what I eat, it doesn't even need to be spicy, it sets me off :wacko: i had the opposite with both girls' pregnancies so this is a new one for me, what can we do or take to help!?

Thanks hun. Got one linked on Amazon that ill buy when I get paid. Can'twait. I get the pain too. I can't hold a bm at all or I end up in excruciating pain. Poor dh is sick of being kicked off the toilet already :haha:

He's fine in himself but still contagious as he's getting new spots which aren't all scabbed over yet. They used to do home visits but said it needs to be done at the clinic by computer. I don't really want to take him if he is still getting new spots just incase there is another pregnant woman there who hasn't had chicken pox before or there is a newborn.
But I think I will ring up on Thursday and explain the situation if he still hasnt scabbed over and see what they say.

For those who have a doppler, how early did you find the heartbeat?

Ahhh that makes sense. Well my mw didn't do anything on the computer I don't think, it was all written down in my book and she took photocopies where needed so if you explain what's going on maybe they can make a special exception :thumbup:

Sethsmummy, I had an angelsounds which isn't half as good as the sonoline and I found DD1 around 13/14w and DD2 at around 10w I think x

Welsh. I know when my.nieces had it they went from contagious to stabbed over within around 2 days so I'd defy wait and see what he's like on Thursday. I'm glad it's not bothered him much though poor ill guy.

Messica those booties are adorable xx

That's so terrible for his girlfriend! What a horrible thing! My condolences to your family :hugs:

Yeah last 2 times they did home visits for the booking in appointment, it's obviously changed here within a year.

Sethsmummy, it will be 2 weeks on Wednesday he has had them for..I thought it would be over by now. He's not even itchy anymore either.

Sunshine how horrible! :(

Glad to hear lots of people are doing well despite sickness & bm issues!

I'm having both ATM- sickness in the morning & nausea/dry heaving the rest of the time + gassy tummy & constipation. Yay!

But had my scan today & all is well! :D got to see the little heartbeat flash-flashing on screen (she didn't measure rate)!

My little jellybean is measuring a few days ahead at 7 weeks 4 days giving me a revised EDD of 22nd Jan :)

Registered with the mw this evening & the lady at EPU put in my scan request today so hopefully we're good to go now for the next 30-32 weeks ;)

Xxx

Hopefully here's the scan pic attached....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 3
For those who have a doppler, how early did you find the heartbeat?

I want to say I heard one of them for just a brief few seconds at 8w or just before? I can't remember exactly but it was EARLY. Doc wasn't surprised as A is positioned toward the front of my uterus and I think being pushed even further forward by B if that makes sense. I've been able to find at least one easily and regularly (safe to say A) since about 9 weeks and just a few days ago was able to catch B (although it's quite a bit tougher and in amongst other much slower rhythms so I have to get it right on - never lasts long). It's hard because they're pretty close together but it's obvious as one has a higher and lower heartrate (155-160 vs 170-175).

Messica - Adorable booties! We may announce on Facebook in a similar way. We'll tell our families in person after the nuchal. But we'll wait until after the 20 week scan to announce publicly, once we know the sex. This will be the first time that we find out. I think DH is afraid of having 3 girls! He wants prep time!

5year - Excellent scan pic! So exciting!

Lovely scan pic 5 year :) so glad all was well! I'll update your EDD on the first post :thumbup:

I have the Sonoline B.

I heard it briefly yesterday at 8+1 but found it straight away today at 8+2 :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->