*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Heartburn will be the death of me :x
It's so bad it's making my nausea worse lol!
Scan in four days <3

Thought my 1st appt was mon, but I put it down wrong. :( not til wed. I did call and ask if they would do an u/s since I've been spotting. She said probably. Part of me really wants one, and part of me is dreading it. I keep going back to jan, when the screen came on and there was no growth or hb. The spotting has been on and off, nothing too bad, and all brown. Of course my symptoms have been slightly less the last couple of days, which always makes me worry, but I am coming up to wk 9, so that isn't necessarily unusual.
My sisters bachelorette is all weekend ! Yay! Hoping it will distract me. I don't drink anyway, so nobody will be asking why I'm not.
Hope everyone is having a great day!!

The obs want me to head to the ER because of my chest pains. I have a feeling it's nothing but best be safe and listen to my doctors.

The obs want me to head to the ER because of my chest pains. I have a feeling it's nothing but best be safe and listen to my doctors.

I get chest pains with my GERD. Hopefully it's just ur heartburn causing it. GL!

Well we've announced it on Facebook!! I thought it was best to do it before my mil tells anyone else!! The way she was going by the time we reached12wks there would be no one left for us to tell!!

Chest pain isn't anything to fear, as I thought! Baby is measuring 6 weeks 1 day.... So I'm not 6+5 like I thought. And I think chest pain is from heartburn tbh!

Idk if they saw a heartbeat or not they didn't say.

Thought my 1st appt was mon, but I put it down wrong. :( not til wed. I did call and ask if they would do an u/s since I've been spotting. She said probably. Part of me really wants one, and part of me is dreading it. I keep going back to jan, when the screen came on and there was no growth or hb. The spotting has been on and off, nothing too bad, and all brown. Of course my symptoms have been slightly less the last couple of days, which always makes me worry, but I am coming up to wk 9, so that isn't necessarily unusual.
My sisters bachelorette is all weekend ! Yay! Hoping it will distract me. I don't drink anyway, so nobody will be asking why I'm not.
Hope everyone is having a great day!!

Hope you have fun at your sisters party! I can't wait to hear an update from the doctors appointment on Wednesday.

Well we've announced it on Facebook!! I thought it was best to do it before my mil tells anyone else!! The way she was going by the time we reached12wks there would be no one left for us to tell!!

Yay!! That must be so exciting for everyone. I got lucky with OH's mom, she was the one who wanted to wait lol.

Chest pain isn't anything to fear, as I thought! Baby is measuring 6 weeks 1 day.... So I'm not 6+5 like I thought. And I think chest pain is from heartburn tbh!

Idk if they saw a heartbeat or not they didn't say.

Really glad to hear everything is doing good! I am assuming you live in the US or Canada, since you mentioned ER? It is so weird that they did not tell you what the HB was at least. I know when i was in the ER at 7 wks the doc at least told me what it measured. I am assuming though, that since they told you that you were 6+1 they must have seen a hb.

We had our private scan today.

Everything is present and correct and we saw and heard a beautiful heartbeat of 154BPM :)

They moved my dates from 7+5 to 8+0 so only 2 day difference. New EDD is currently 17th Jan.

Attachments

• Scan.jpg
    Scan.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 6

Everything is present and correct and we saw and heard a beautiful heartbeat of 154BPM :)

They moved my dates from 7+5 to 8+0 so only 2 day difference. New EDD is currently 17th Jan.

Lovely scan hun! I am so happy everything is doing great! :hugs:

Hello all! There have been some very nice scans posted!! Makes me want to get another one to see how things are progressing!! I'm feeling down today. Nothing seems to help the nausea sometimes. I find I'm constantly turning down social events because I feel so crappy. Being in the grocery store is miserable because of all the sights and smells of food. DH says I need to "toughen up" and just get out there and do things. I dunno...am I babying myself too much? I function through work, do the shopping, and I still cook. I just don't have a desire to do things if its not entirely necessary. Hows everyone else doing with sickness?

So glad you had a good scan!! Congrats!

Just curious.... How did you announce it? :happydance:

I'm jealous of all these beautiful scans! Mine is on Monday & I'm praying for it to be good news.

Hope everyone is doing ok- I'm fighting DSs cold hes kindly shared with me so stupidly tired!!

Xx

I'm jealous of all these beautiful scans! Mine is on Monday & I'm praying for it to be good news.

Hope everyone is doing ok- I'm fighting DSs cold hes kindly shared with me so stupidly tired!!

Xx

Ugh! My whole house has a cold right now...it's miserable! I love being nauseous and having to deal with lots of mucous too!:wacko:

Hope you have a great scan on Monday!

Kiwiberry, Yep I'm in the us! Is it called something else in the UK?

Btw, The ER doc I saw said theres another thing similar to a cyst on the other side of my uterus. Says it looks like a twin that didn’t grow.

Lovely scans girls!! wow look at those little beans, isn't it amazing!

I'm still having trouble believing i'm preg again so quickly I think i'm still in shock..

Been feeling really tired and been feeling sick alllll day since Wednesday, not like i'm gonna throw up but I have like a dry sick feeling in the back of my throat it's horrible, it's worse when i'm hungry but soon comes back when i'm not so full....this is all new to me! I hope it's not gonna get worse!

I have my 1st scan on Thursday, I can wait but soooo nervous too!

Hi ladies. Lovely scan pics. Wish I could have an early one but I won't even though we can afford it, the place in my area is like £100+

Soo I got 2 dresses on thursday for last night as didn't know which I liked best. Me, OH and FIL turned up and everyone, well the men were in jeans and t-shirts!! The women were a bit more dressed up but OH's cousin didnt tell them they could actually wear jeans, but never mind we rarely dress up anyway. It was a good evening and my nausea stayed away. Joe egan the boxer was also there if anyone knows who he is, I'm not in to boxing or sports so didn't have a clue who he was lol.

Hi can I join ?
Peanut is due January 14th we had a scan on Monday and peanut is looking great lovely to see the little blob and beating heart lol nice to meet you all :)

Emma

Hi all you all have such cool scan pics already!! I won't get one till 25th June at 11.5 weeks!!! So fed up of nausea now btw!! Anyone else just want a day off!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->