*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Well I don't know about anyone else but here in the US if you have had a loss they give more internal scans...Especially if we request them for reassurance.

Yesterday they didn't do a internal scan, only used a doppler.

I'm in the US and they will give more scans if you pay out of pocket. Most insurances won't cover.
Although you have to request and they will usually try to talk you out of getting one.

My scan is today <3

It's not so much nausea as the headaches/dizziness- would something like that still help?

Possibly. Last visit (thurs) they said it was all normal and i was on the standard dose... So may have to put up with it. One doc said i could stop 10/11 weeks, but one said 13- so i'm hesitant to stop early, despite wanting to! It seems odd that I have to take it daily for so long to sustain the pregnancy, then can just stop suddenly!

Hi Jellybeans! I hope you and your beannies are doing well.
I don't know if any of you remember me, but I wanted to let you know that today I found out I was pregnant, 4 weeks to the day after losing my little Jellybean. I hope this is my rainbow.

Congratulations to all the ladies who had scans xx
I am also getting a lot of trapped wind and constipation pains, always scared its going to harm my little nugget.
Lolly, I am also not as ready to announce this time, nobody knew we were trying and will have assumed we were stopping at the 2. Not that I care what anybody thinks, but just feel slightly apprehensive. I am going to send moonpig cards after 12 week scan xx

We haven't told anyone either. I have a Dr appt tomorrow and as long as everything goes well will probably tell family. Everyone else will have to wait til at least 14-16 wks.

Good luck thosevibes xx
congratulations katy, I hope this is your super sticky rainbow xx

Congratulations to all the ladies who had scans xx
I am also getting a lot of trapped wind and constipation pains, always scared its going to harm my little nugget.
Lolly, I am also not as ready to announce this time, nobody knew we were trying and will have assumed we were stopping at the 2. Not that I care what anybody thinks, but just feel slightly apprehensive. I am going to send moonpig cards after 12 week scan xx

We haven't told anyone either. I have a Dr appt tomorrow and as long as everything goes well will probably tell family. Everyone else will have to wait til at least 14-16 wks.

Good luck at the doc's xx

Well I don't know about anyone else but here in the US if you have had a loss they give more internal scans...Especially if we request them for reassurance.

I meant internal examinations, not scans. I get they do internal scans early on as they are more accurate, but why do doctors do lots of internal examinations 'up there' throughout pregnancy!?

Sorry have to rant for a moment-

I am so effing tired of being tired all the time. And the constant dizziness and headache. And often nausea. Been going on almost 5 weeks now, and I struggle just to walk around.
I've tried lots of water, easy walks, frequent small meals, gingerale, ginger candy, ginger tea, peppermint tea, sea bands, preggie chews (carbs and vitB), and in desparation tylenol... Am I missing anything? Haha

Problem is, on the side of my progesterone bottle, it says may cause dizziness and headaches (and not to operate heavy machinery) - and still have to take for 4 weeks!

I feel bad for dh. I'm horribly unproductive- it's summer break and I want to get things done, but everytime I start walking around the nausea returns (still spin constantly even sitting/lying).

Ughhhh. I hate complaining when I should be thrilled, but I feel horribly hungover. Still.

Hope y'all are doing better than I!

So sorry you're feeling crappy :hugs: I know it probably still feels a lifetime away, but you're nearing the end (hopefully!), once the placenta starts taking over all the hard work your symptoms should ease down a little :flower:

I don't know if any of you remember me, but I wanted to let you know that today I found out I was pregnant, 4 weeks to the day after losing my little Jellybean. I hope this is my rainbow.

Yay massive congrats Katy, so happy for you! :hugs: wishing you a h&h 9 months x

I'm in the US and they will give more scans if you pay out of pocket. Most insurances won't cover.
Although you have to request and they will usually try to talk you out of getting one.

My scan is today <3

Yay scan day! Awesome.

On the scans, I live in US in Florida and I get scans whenever I choose.

Possibly. Last visit (thurs) they said it was all normal and i was on the standard dose... So may have to put up with it. One doc said i could stop 10/11 weeks, but one said 13- so i'm hesitant to stop early, despite wanting to! It seems odd that I have to take it daily for so long to sustain the pregnancy, then can just stop suddenly!

Once you reach a certain gestation, the placenta really kicks in with progesterone production. Maybe your placenta is already doing a good job and your level is high. I was feeling terrible with my dose of 200mg daily, so now I take it every other day.

Congrats on your rainbow Katy!!

Sorry have to rant for a moment-

I am so effing tired of being tired all the time. And the constant dizziness and headache. And often nausea. Been going on almost 5 weeks now, and I struggle just to walk around.
I've tried lots of water, easy walks, frequent small meals, gingerale, ginger candy, ginger tea, peppermint tea, sea bands, preggie chews (carbs and vitB), and in desparation tylenol... Am I missing anything? Haha

Problem is, on the side of my progesterone bottle, it says may cause dizziness and headaches (and not to operate heavy machinery) - and still have to take for 4 weeks!

I feel bad for dh. I'm horribly unproductive- it's summer break and I want to get things done, but everytime I start walking around the nausea returns (still spin constantly even sitting/lying).

Ughhhh. I hate complaining when I should be thrilled, but I feel horribly hungover. Still.

Hope y'all are doing better than I!

Wow, I don't think my symptoms are as bad as yours but I can def. sympathize. I have been utterly usefully for the past month. I get home with miles of good intentions and end up as a lump on the sofa. We only moved a few weeks ago as well and I just haven't had the energy to finish unpacking.

My cheeky mum came in and said "oh I would have had this unpacked in 2 days". I love her but lately I've wanted to kick her in the pants.

goodness cheezytrish- we're supposed to close on our house on July 1, and move around that time. I should be excited about it, but I am completely dreading it. Just thinking about it makes me anxious and exhausted! (Haven't even thought about starting to pack yet!)

Hey ladies. I hope everyone has had a good day. I spent the day in hospital. My pains were getting worse so I went to the gp this am and was sent straight to a and e after they confirmed pregnancy. I got a scan on one of those portable scanners and my little jellybean is measuring 8 weeks and 4 days. Need to adjust my ticker when I can get on the laptop. Ill upload photo once on the laptop too xx

9wks today!! I've officially passed my milestone and despite feeling crappy, I'm stoked!! Scan is next Tuesday and I can't wait.

Hey ladies. I hope everyone has had a good day. I spent the day in hospital. My pains were getting worse so I went to the gp this am and was sent straight to a and e after they confirmed pregnancy. I got a scan on one of those portable scanners and my little jellybean is measuring 8 weeks and 4 days. Need to adjust my ticker when I can get on the laptop. Ill upload photo once on the laptop too xx

Sorry you had a scare today! :hugs: It seems like your scan went well, so did they tell you what might be going on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->