*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

After much peer pressure, I ordered my Sonoline B!! Will be here next Monday!:happydance:

I have a doppler I think it's called "Angle Sounds"? It's pack up though I'll bring it out when I hit 9/10 weeks.

How's everyone feeling?

I ordered the sonoline b last week and tried it out straight away even though I knew for a fact it was way too early to pick anything up lol.

Ughhh, Alex woke up and I managed to get him back to sleep in his own bed, I then started to feel hot and shaky and sickly so I went into the bathroom and sat down then, this is tmi but I needed a number 2, before I could finish up on the toilet I needed to be sick, so in the sink it went, and obviously blocked the sink. Arghhh I HATE being sick. I'm normally such a big baby and cry when I am lol. OH come on to the landing and asked if I was ok but didn't come in lol. I know I said I wanted ms but it can kindly go away now. I'm just thankful Alex never woke as he is a light sleeper.
Hopefully now I can sleep.

I ordered the sonoline b last week and tried it out straight away even though I knew for a fact it was way too early to pick anything up lol.

Ughhh, Alex woke up and I managed to get him back to sleep in his own bed, I then started to feel hot and shaky and sickly so I went into the bathroom and sat down then, this is tmi but I needed a number 2, before I could finish up on the toilet I needed to be sick, so in the sink it went, and obviously blocked the sink. Arghhh I HATE being sick. I'm normally such a big baby and cry when I am lol. OH come on to the landing and asked if I was ok but didn't come in lol. I know I said I wanted ms but it can kindly go away now. I'm just thankful Alex never woke as he is a light sleeper.

That sounds terrible! You poor thing! :hugs:

Think it was made worse because I felt so hot and was just shaking. Still feel queasy now, hope it is just ms and not a bug, although haven't really been anywhere to catch a bug.

Good evening ladies! I had my first appointment today finally! It was just a pretty basic appointment . Family history , annual exam and papers to go get my blood drawn. However she did an internal exam and felt around and said she's sending me for a dating ultrasound. Which is odd because where I live you usually don't get an ultrasound till the gender scan if there's no complications. So I don't know if it's a good thing? Maybe I felt further along!? Or a bad thing like something felt off. My scan is June 24th so I'm anxiously waiting ! I also had a bit of orangey/pink spotting when I wiped after so I'm hoping that's just from the internal exam . Does that sound right!?

That could def be from the internal. The cervix is so sensitive and vascular during pg. Congrats on getting an earlier scan. It'll be fun!

Thanks girls for the condolences..the family is holding up.

I also ordered my doppler so next week should be here

At my appt today they used a doppler not the ultrasound machine, and she picked it in like 2 minutes. She scared me at first because she couldn't get it right away lol..

Found a sonoline b on craigslist today for 45.00. Not too bad of a deal. Works great. Haven't found baby yet, but I could hear my own hb, and I think the swoosh of the placenta. I do have a question for u ladies with more experience with one. As I was checking, there were several times that it registered a hb in the 130-150 range, but no audible hb with it. Is it possible that it picked it up, but I couldn't hear it? I could clearly hear my hb at the exact same time it was registering a much higher one. Ant thoughts?

Soooo jealous of you all with a Doppler :-( think I may need to be nice to hubby, he's always said not to get 1 as if I couldn't find the heartbeat I'd go into panic mode but I really really want 1.

My sickness has eased a lot since I've been on anti biotics for the uti although if I don't eat in the morning (running round after 3 boys I don't get much chance) I feel like going to be sick so I have to at least have some fruit inbetween running around to do me until I'm back off the school run & can have a proper breakfast & car journeys make me feel awful :-( my boobs are still sore but not as sore as they have been & feel heavy.

I'm really hoping my spd isn't starting early, I took my son football training last night which I do every week some weeks 2-3times, but last night I was in agony with my hips :-( & today it's not much better, my midwife has said she will refer me to physio early but seem as how I don't see her until I'm 21wks I've got a long wait & if it is the start of it I'm going to need referring before then, I know when I had my son there was a 6wk wait for an appointment :-(

Congratulations to all the ladies who had scans xx
I am also getting a lot of trapped wind and constipation pains, always scared its going to harm my little nugget.
Lolly, I am also not as ready to announce this time, nobody knew we were trying and will have assumed we were stopping at the 2. Not that I care what anybody thinks, but just feel slightly apprehensive. I am going to send moonpig cards after 12 week scan xx

I'm trying to decide if a doppler will ease my worries or make me worry more if I cant find a hb?! hmmm. How easy is it to do? When can you hear it?

I found it tricky at first but once you get the hang of it it's so easy. I first found beans HB at 7+2 and now I can find him/her in the same place every time :flower:

Lolly yes i will get scans probably every two weeks just because the doc wouldn't be able to decipher which hb is which with twins. I see lots of ladies getting the dopplers, but since I'm carrying twins, i don't think i would be able to find both. How is everyone coming along? Afm- my sickness has eased down quite a bit and babies skipped the whole 7th week as they are already measuring in the 8th week.

Oh no, hope you're feeling better hun :hugs:

Good evening ladies! I had my first appointment today finally! It was just a pretty basic appointment . Family history , annual exam and papers to go get my blood drawn. However she did an internal exam and felt around and said she's sending me for a dating ultrasound. Which is odd because where I live you usually don't get an ultrasound till the gender scan if there's no complications. So I don't know if it's a good thing? Maybe I felt further along!? Or a bad thing like something felt off. My scan is June 24th so I'm anxiously waiting ! I also had a bit of orangey/pink spotting when I wiped after so I'm hoping that's just from the internal exam . Does that sound right!?

Agreed, probably after the internal, has it cleared up now? Any one know why you ladies in the US have so many internals at your appts? We aren't checked at all here, unless absolutely necessary, so strange how care differs from country to country.

Congratulations to all the ladies who had scans xx
I am also getting a lot of trapped wind and constipation pains, always scared its going to harm my little nugget.
Lolly, I am also not as ready to announce this time, nobody knew we were trying and will have assumed we were stopping at the 2. Not that I care what anybody thinks, but just feel slightly apprehensive. I am going to send moonpig cards after 12 week scan xx

Exactly the same. I think people just presumed we were stopping after 2 too :wacko: I told a few more family members today, just my dad to tell after the scan and we are telling OH's family this weekend :argh:

I'm trying to decide if a doppler will ease my worries or make me worry more if I cant find a hb?! hmmm. How easy is it to do? When can you hear it?

It can go either way! I found it helped ease my worries, and with dd2 I only used the Doppler twice. Ive sold it now and don't think I'll buy another as I'm feeling silently confident and think it might make me paranoid this time round. No idea why!

Well I don't know about anyone else but here in the US if you have had a loss they give more internal scans...Especially if we request them for reassurance.

Yesterday they didn't do a internal scan, only used a doppler.

Sorry have to rant for a moment-

I am so effing tired of being tired all the time. And the constant dizziness and headache. And often nausea. Been going on almost 5 weeks now, and I struggle just to walk around.
I've tried lots of water, easy walks, frequent small meals, gingerale, ginger candy, ginger tea, peppermint tea, sea bands, preggie chews (carbs and vitB), and in desparation tylenol... Am I missing anything? Haha

Problem is, on the side of my progesterone bottle, it says may cause dizziness and headaches (and not to operate heavy machinery) - and still have to take for 4 weeks!

I feel bad for dh. I'm horribly unproductive- it's summer break and I want to get things done, but everytime I start walking around the nausea returns (still spin constantly even sitting/lying).

Ughhhh. I hate complaining when I should be thrilled, but I feel horribly hungover. Still.

Hope y'all are doing better than I!

I don't feel super paranoid about hearing the heartbeat. I thought it would be fun to get for my other girls. I think they'd really like it, and enjoy playing doctor. I have no doubt they'll want to do it themselves!

Morning sickness is starting to ease up a little, as long as I always eat small snacks throughout the day. The worst right now is still my boobs. It feels terrible to let them out of the bra at the end of the day!

Sorry have to rant for a moment-

I am so effing tired of being tired all the time. And the constant dizziness and headache. And often nausea. Been going on almost 5 weeks now, and I struggle just to walk around.
I've tried lots of water, easy walks, frequent small meals, gingerale, ginger candy, ginger tea, peppermint tea, sea bands, preggie chews (carbs and vitB), and in desparation tylenol... Am I missing anything? Haha

Problem is, on the side of my progesterone bottle, it says may cause dizziness and headaches (and not to operate heavy machinery) - and still have to take for 4 weeks!

I feel bad for dh. I'm horribly unproductive- it's summer break and I want to get things done, but everytime I start walking around the nausea returns (still spin constantly even sitting/lying).

Ughhhh. I hate complaining when I should be thrilled, but I feel horribly hungover. Still.

Hope y'all are doing better than I!

Can you try getting a prescription med for nausea, like zofran? It sounds like you're having a rough go. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->