*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Possibly. Last visit (thurs) they said it was all normal and i was on the standard dose... So may have to put up with it. One doc said i could stop 10/11 weeks, but one said 13- so i'm hesitant to stop early, despite wanting to! It seems odd that I have to take it daily for so long to sustain the pregnancy, then can just stop suddenly!

Once you reach a certain gestation, the placenta really kicks in with progesterone production. Maybe your placenta is already doing a good job and your level is high. I was feeling terrible with my dose of 200mg daily, so now I take it every other day.

I was told I could quit my progesterone after 12 weeks by my Ob but the high risk says 16 weeks. My preogesterone level was a 58 last time they checked. I started with 100mg 2x day then went to 200 2x a day and now doing 200 in the morning and 100mg at night...along with the baby aspirin of course. The baby aspirin I take until 3rd tri at about 35 to 36 weeks I think. Although I have no clotting disorders I did test positive for ANA's....idk! Hoping this regimen is sustaining everything. Gl girls xx

Sounds like you're being well followed Sunshine. The things we do for our LOs!! :hugs:

Sounds like you're being well followed Sunshine. The things we do for our LOs!! :hugs:

Exactly :hugs:

I just feel different about this one, somehow my other pregnancies I knew they wouldn't last...but this one keeps letting me know he or she is still hanging in there

Glad you're getting taken care of sethsmummy :hugs: glad you got a scan too, yay for being brought forward :dance:

My gums are so sore :( one whole side is inflamed and hurts to even touch it with my tongue. This is another new pregnancy symptom for me, never had dental problems with my other pregnancies :wacko:

Make sure that even though that your gums are sore that you still clean them well. Sometimes your gums react when they need cleaning a little better.

I'm still cleaning and flossing, even though it's killing me to do so :cry: I was eating Doritos (again!) the other day and I managed to scratch my gums up with those, and it's just not healing. Driving me crazy!

Mine are acting up for the first time ever too lolly! Although not painful, they have become insanely ITCHY!

I brush my teeth about 10 times a day otherwise they're about unbearable lol

What dopplers are you using so early to get a HB! I have a Angel Sounds one but I don't think I'll pick up anything yet..

Good luck with the scans ladies..mine is in two days..tick tock tick tock

I'm feeling so sick all day but not actually being sick..but every day is getting worse with a horrible taste in my mouth too :(

Actually brushing really does help, kinda counteracts the pain but in a good way! If they're still sore by the weekend I'll have to go see my dr or dentist (who would deal with irritated gums!?) as I'm about ready to tear everything out myself!

See your Dentist :)
I'm lucky in that sense (I'm a Dental Nurse) because I have a Dentist on tap all the time to check. :lol:

I'm using a Sonoline B.

Hey ladies. I hope everyone has had a good day. I spent the day in hospital. My pains were getting worse so I went to the gp this am and was sent straight to a and e after they confirmed pregnancy. I got a scan on one of those portable scanners and my little jellybean is measuring 8 weeks and 4 days. Need to adjust my ticker when I can get on the laptop. Ill upload photo once on the laptop too xx

That's great news!! :thumbup: sounds like he or she is thriving in there :)

I use a sonoline b doppler I find it great! I had the angel sounds one with my daughter and found it good too :)

Evening ladies =]

Progesterone... I'm not taking it or been advised to what is it?? I'm taking folic acid once a day ( when my phone reminds me because I never remember otherwise)

I've only seen my midwife once for a booking in appointment, I'm not seeing her again for another two weeks and it's 3 weeks till my scan... Counting down worse then counting for Christmas.

I really want a Doppler but my boyfriend and mum have said no because I suffer anxiety and they think it will only make me worse =[ I really want one though. Lol

My boobs are huge and so painful, I can't run or jog anywhere and trying to lie cuddling my boyfriend last night my boobs were so painful.
My bras are now really abit too small but I'm reluctant to buy a new one and then a new one again in a few weeks. Anyone any ideas on what I should do please??

Feeling very lonely already as my boyfriend has gone away for a week and I'm in the house alone, I'm trying to be productive when I get home from work but all I really want to do is go to bed....

Hope everyone is all okiee

Xxxxxxx

Hi ladies! I know I'm a little bit late to this party, but I'd love to join in :flower: I'm around about 7+2, due around the 27th (I think...I'm not sure as I feel pregnant right off the back of a super early mc, so no clue when I ovulated or anything!), and am going for a reassurance scan tomorrow to make sure everything is ok. Wish me luck please jellybeans!

I have an amazing 3 year old, and have been with my DH for 11 years - married for 4 (yeah, got married with a 5 month bump...classy!)

I've been trying to catch up on this thread...only up to p.164 so far!

Hi ladies! I know I'm a little bit late to this party, but I'd love to join in :flower: I'm around about 7+2, due around the 27th (I think...I'm not sure as I feel pregnant right off the back of a super early mc, so no clue when I ovulated or anything!), and am going for a reassurance scan tomorrow to make sure everything is ok. Wish me luck please jellybeans!

I have an amazing 3 year old, and have been with my DH for 11 years - married for 4 (yeah, got married with a 5 month bump...classy!)

Hi welcome.. You might be a while trying to catch up... We move pretty fast. Lol. Happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Evening ladies =]

Progesterone... I'm not taking it or been advised to what is it?? I'm taking folic acid once a day ( when my phone reminds me because I never remember otherwise)

I've only seen my midwife once for a booking in appointment, I'm not seeing her again for another two weeks and it's 3 weeks till my scan... Counting down worse then counting for Christmas.

I really want a Doppler but my boyfriend and mum have said no because I suffer anxiety and they think it will only make me worse =[ I really want one though. Lol

My boobs are huge and so painful, I can't run or jog anywhere and trying to lie cuddling my boyfriend last night my boobs were so painful.
My bras are now really abit too small but I'm reluctant to buy a new one and then a new one again in a few weeks. Anyone any ideas on what I should do please??

Feeling very lonely already as my boyfriend has gone away for a week and I'm in the house alone, I'm trying to be productive when I get home from work but all I really want to do is go to bed....

Hope everyone is all okiee

Xxxxxxx

Hi dawn. I'm with you on the bra situation my boobs are popping out my bra but I'm trying to hold off a little longer :haha:

My partner is also away this week and I'm so lost and emotional, think it must be the hormones! :blush:

Welcome to the group :flower: congratulations on your pregnancy, I've also got a three year old, she keeps me super busy!

Good luck with your scan tomorrow, looking forward to your update :)

Hi im new too. Im 10 weeks today. Due 6th Jan unless 12 week scan changes anything. I have a 2 yr old DD and been married 3 yrs now. Bit of background but my dear and lovely Dad died 10 weeks ago after a long illness and without jinxing anything this pregnancy is like a last gift to give the family something to focus on. I think its really helping my mum. I wouldn't be at all surprised if its a boy as they say when a family member dies, a new baby is replaced with the same gender. Don't know if its true or not but comforting all the same. Gender aside, I just really want to make it to the first scan to know everythings ok in there. Got fairly strong symptoms so I think somethings going on, I hope!

Hi im new too. Im 10 weeks today. Due 6th Jan unless 12 week scan changes anything. I have a 2 yr old DD and been married 3 yrs now. Bit of background but my dear and lovely Dad died 10 weeks ago after a long illness and without jinxing anything this pregnancy is like a last gift from him to give the family something to focus on. I think its really helping my mum. I wouldn't be at all surprised if its a boy as they say when a family member dies, a new baby is replaced with the same gender. Don't know if its true or not but comforting all the same. Gender aside, I just really want to make it to the first scan to know everythings ok in there. Got fairly strong symptoms so I think somethings going on, I hope!

I'm so sorry for your loss, :hugs:

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy, and welcome to jellybeans :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->