*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Sorry taztap, hope you are back soon with your rainbow baby xx

hey ladies.. we are fb announcing tonight.. can i please ask anyone on my friends list to not say anything bout already knowing. As far as 99% of friends and family will know we only found out at the hospital on Tuesday. Many thanks ladies xx

Sadly I am out of this. Went for 8 week scan and its just an empty sac, doc called it a blighted ovum, have to go for a d&c tomorrow morning.. He said its very common and that there is nothing wrong with our baby making abilities just that this one didn't take.. :( Wishing you all happy and healthy babies in January..

I'm so sorry to hear this. Take time to rest and recuperate. I know it is a difficult time :hugs:

I hate hearing of losses. That empathetic part of me screams and yells. I'm so so sorry. :hugs: hang in there. Easier said than done.

Good morning ladies! So this morning I broke down and bought regular coffee. Mixed it half and half with my decafe and holy $hit!
*bounces off walls*

I'd been feeling so terrible I had to. I was becoming narcoleptic, just falling asleep at random. The iron is takin it's good ole time. Kids are home on summer break and I has sooooo much work to do! (See all my excuses)
Anyway Made sure it was a light blend so I'm not terribly worried and I've not had an appitite for chocolate. Which is weird. Or any food. Which is slightly freaking me out.

Anyone else lose their appitite? If I skip all my vitamins I can eat. If I take them it's gone. All other pregnancies I ate a horse. Daily. This baby has me so confused!!!

I keep saying this is the difference between pregnancy in your 20's vs 30's!!

*just noticed I'm now 11 weeks!!!!*

Squeeeeee

Haha Pix, you sound like me on two fronts, sleeping and coffee. I love my coffees, especially americanos. But because I am doing everything not to lose this baby I have only frank decaf for the past 6 weeks. The other morning my husband was being nice and bought me an americano (forgetting that I am on decaf now) so I drank it to be nice. I was jittery for the next four hours?!?! Maybe it's a sign I really should stop drinking so much coffee!!!
psst good luck with the sleeping, I have an hour free later this morning that I am pegging for a little nap time, heehee!!!:sleep:

Congrats on 11 weeks, Pix- that seems forever away for me!

I've broken down and gotten soda a few times, and sweet tea at least once a week. OB said as long as I don't have more than 200mg a day, it's fine- but I don't really come close to that. I probably would feel better if I did!

I've been starting some strange food aversions- My favorite BBQ place is around 6 hours away, but my parents went by and brought me a bucket of BBQ (vinegar base- amazing). I fixed it up like I always do, and hated it. The smell even grossed me out.
I've also ALWAYS been a coke (soft-drink) person, but suddenly I find myself greatly preferring Pepsi (much to the disdain of my friends- they keep telling baby that's the wrong one).
Anytime I crave a food and finally get it (greasy pizza, burger, etc.), I don't want it again. At all. It's been over a week since I've had either, and while it hit the spot at the time, the idea of it makes me feel ill.

I had a bit of a scare this morning- woke up at 4:30am (y'all know how that goes), and as I was walking back to bed, I realized that I felt great! I wasn't tired, I wasn't dizzy, and didn't have a headache. This hasn't happened in 5-6 weeks. I was super nervous. So- took advantage of feeling well and might have woken DH up since it had been quite a while... but I kept getting super dizzy as my heart rate would go up. After I was up for a bit, I suddenly got exhausted, and went to sleep for a few more hours- and woke up feeling horrible again (which I'm unfortunately used to)- I'd forgotten what feeling normal feels like, so that was an amazing reminder!

I'm still worried about how baby's doing (it's only been a week since our u/s), but the doppler (sonoline b) should arrive this afternoon. Hopefully we'll be able to hear something!

Sadly I am out of this. Went for 8 week scan and its just an empty sac, doc called it a blighted ovum, have to go for a d&c tomorrow morning.. He said its very common and that there is nothing wrong with our baby making abilities just that this one didn't take.. :( Wishing you all happy and healthy babies in January..

so so sorry hun :hugs: i hope you get your rainbow soon :hugs: xxx

Good afternoon ladies!

Going to order a dopplee online tomorrow and/or go buy one at the store.

My dh thinks I need to trust my body, as I called a new place to get an ultrasound done tomorrow, even though I just hears the HB @ 168bpm on Monday. I told him I would cancel the appt for tomorrow. I want to have faith this time is different, but the worry is killing me.

Anyway I am 9+ weeks, woohoo milestone down. But my boobs aren't as sore anymore and my nausea has calmed. I am having headaches and lower right side abdomen and back pains...acne has cleared up for the time being too...should I worry now?

How is everyone else doing?

I'm almost 9 weeks now got my scans back today from my 6 week 3 day scan
image.jpg

Heart rate was 120

Sunshine, my boobs are only sore sometimes now and hardly ever nauseous. Placenta is starting to take over. I understand your fears as I have had 5 previous losses. Xx

Just wanted to add re: vitamins etc......my midwife said that you only really need folic acid and vitamin D as the rest pretty much comes from your diet. I take iron too as I am always anaemic in pregnancy (never outside of it) but she said no need for massive prenatals if they make you feel ill as most diets have most things you need xx

I'm so sorry to hear it :( My thoughts and prayers and with you and your family. It must have been such a shock.:hugs:

UK girls, has anyone found a pregnancy Multi vitamin that isn't massive!? I'm taking Pregnacare but really struggling because they are so big!

Is it just the size you have issues with? I take pregnacare & huge fish oil tablets too & I'm terrible at taking pills- I take it with my dinner, literally have a mouthful of food- chew- pop the pill in -swallow. That's how I've taken all pills since I was a kid, can't manage with drinks. Most pills are ok, especially those taken on a full stomach as you just use your last mouthful!

Xxx

Hi Ladies:)

I don't post much here, but wanted to update!

We went for a scan today and we're having TWINS:)

I'm measuring 7w2d and we got to see both babies flickering heartbeats :cloud9:

Meet our babies

Attachments

• Twins.jpg
    Twins.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 3
Sunshine - I know how hard it is to keep from feeling nervous. We want so desperately to convince ourselves we have the strength to just keep the faith, but it's easier said than done. Kudos for canceling your scan tomorrow...it won't change anything. :hugs:

Pix - Yay to us for turning into limes today!

Missy - Great scan pic! Congrats!

Brunette - I was so tempted to make a joke when you said you struggle with "big ones!" Can you tell it's been a while for me?:haha:

Wildchic - Congrats on twinnies! That's amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->