*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Wildchic, congratulations on the twins. Cute scan xx

Thx ladies. They rescheduled me for Tues, and it really can't come soon enough. I had a bit of rust colored blood last night. I felt a bit crampy after a bm and when I got back up to pee, it was red when I wiped. It wasn't a lot, and I haven't had any more, but I would have felt so much better if I'd been able to see the HB. Trying not to overthink the whole thing.

Sadly I am out of this. Went for 8 week scan and its just an empty sac, doc called it a blighted ovum, have to go for a d&c tomorrow morning.. He said its very common and that there is nothing wrong with our baby making abilities just that this one didn't take.. :( Wishing you all happy and healthy babies in January..

I am so sorry for your loss:(:(

I hate hearing of losses. That empathetic part of me screams and yells. I'm so so sorry. :hugs: hang in there. Easier said than done.

Good morning ladies! So this morning I broke down and bought regular coffee. Mixed it half and half with my decafe and holy $hit!
*bounces off walls*

I'd been feeling so terrible I had to. I was becoming narcoleptic, just falling asleep at random. The iron is takin it's good ole time. Kids are home on summer break and I has sooooo much work to do! (See all my excuses)
Anyway Made sure it was a light blend so I'm not terribly worried and I've not had an appitite for chocolate. Which is weird. Or any food. Which is slightly freaking me out.

Anyone else lose their appitite? If I skip all my vitamins I can eat. If I take them it's gone. All other pregnancies I ate a horse. Daily. This baby has me so confused!!!

I keep saying this is the difference between pregnancy in your 20's vs 30's!!

My appetite is seriously messed up. It has been ever since I found out I was pregnant. I have so many food aversions, it's hard to go to the grocery store because it makes me feel sick. There are still many things I can eat and thankfully I can keep food down, but I'm starting to get tired of those foods. I also seem to need to eat every 1-2 hours, otherwise I get a nauseous hunger where it seriously feels like I'm going to pass away if I don't eat something. I don't get normal hunger anymore.

Sunshine, my boobs are only sore sometimes now and hardly ever nauseous. Placenta is starting to take over. I understand your fears as I have had 5 previous losses. Xx

I'm 9+4 today. I truly hope my placenta takes over soon too. I'm so tired of the nausea and would just like to be able to live my life again! I'm hoping all my food aversions don't become permanent:(

Hi Ladies:)

I don't post much here, but wanted to update!

We went for a scan today and we're having TWINS:)

I'm measuring 7w2d and we got to see both babies flickering heartbeats :cloud9:

Meet our babies

Congratulations on the twins!! What an awesome surprise!

Thx ladies. They rescheduled me for Tues, and it really can't come soon enough. I had a bit of rust colored blood last night. I felt a bit crampy after a bm and when I got back up to pee, it was red when I wiped. It wasn't a lot, and I haven't had any more, but I would have felt so much better if I'd been able to see the HB. Trying not to overthink the whole thing.

I hope time goes fast until your appointment. I can understand wanting the assurance, especially with spotting. From what I have learned, it can be common to have the spotting after BM or sex. Try not to worry too much, but I know it's easier said than done.:hugs:

UK girls, has anyone found a pregnancy Multi vitamin that isn't massive!? I'm taking Pregnacare but really struggling because they are so big!

Is it just the size you have issues with? I take pregnacare & huge fish oil tablets too & I'm terrible at taking pills- I take it with my dinner, literally have a mouthful of food- chew- pop the pill in -swallow. That's how I've taken all pills since I was a kid, can't manage with drinks. Most pills are ok, especially those taken on a full stomach as you just use your last mouthful!

Xxx

Double check on those fish oil tablets...I'm pretty sure I read that you shouldnt take those while preg unless doc. recommended them.

Meet our babies

Wow, Congrats!! That's so exciting. :happydance:

Ugh just spent close to an hour (over the last 3) trying to find the hb with the doppler (sonoline b). No luck. I'm so stubborn I keep trying. Finally made myself turn it off and put it away. I know it's early- but we'd been making such strides!

Place it just a little above the pelvis and angle it in. Maybe try again in a few days. :hugs:

Ugh just spent close to an hour (over the last 3) trying to find the hb with the doppler (sonoline b). No luck. I'm so stubborn I keep trying. Finally made myself turn it off and put it away. I know it's early- but we'd been making such strides!

Been trying too. I'm a bit of a fatty,lol so it will probably take me longer.

Someone asked about dreams. Had one last night that dh was cheating on me. I woke up so paranoid and mad at him, lol! I was ready to check his phone for illicit texts or emails!! I'm chalking it up to hormones and the fact that he's been traveling a lot for work lately. I know that it could happen, but honestly, he's never given me reason to worry.

Someone asked about dreams. Had one last night that dh was cheating on me. I woke up so paranoid and mad at him, lol! I was ready to check his phone for illicit texts or emails!! I'm chalking it up to hormones and the fact that he's been traveling a lot for work lately. I know that it could happen, but honestly, he's never given me reason to worry.

Omgoshhhhh yes! Dreams are out if control!! I dreamt I went bat shit crazy. I had one like that. I woke up thinking I really stabbed hubby.

Oops

Then last night it involved frogs.

Omgoshhhhh yes! Dreams are out if control!! I dreamt I went bat shit crazy. I had one like that. I woke up thinking I really stabbed hubby.

Oops

Lol

I've been posting a lot about dreams in my journal recently. They've been awful!
My recurrent dream is bugs in the bed. I've screamed, jumped out of bed and turned the light on so many times! I think I'm driving hubby mad :lol:

Another one, which I hate so much is dreaming that I am losing baby. I wake up sobbing every time :(

Yay more twins!! Congratulations xxx

This week has gone so fast, I think it's because I've been so busy!! Really hope the next 2 weeks go just as fast, scan 2wks on Monday & it seems so much longer then 4wks since my last scan :-( x

Meet our babies

Congratulations hun :D

My Doppler came early!! :happydance:I got the Sonoline B. It took a minute, but the HB came through clear, and DH enjoyed listening. HB was 155-165. My girls are gonna love playing with this when I tell them next week!

Hi! I'm 7 weeks today and due January 27th! So excited, this is my first pregnancy and I'm feeling a little overwhelmed but have found sooo much support here! Thank you to everyone :)

Hi everyone, can I join in?

I'm due around January 27th. This is my second ivf pregnancy, this one a frozen cycle. We lost our first son at 21+6 so I'm being monitored closely. Have had a bit of bleeding this time too, so am currently signed off work. Would be great to have some buddies.

Welcome and congrats ladies! :happydance:

Sadly I am out of this. Went for 8 week scan and its just an empty sac, doc called it a blighted ovum, have to go for a d&c tomorrow morning.. He said its very common and that there is nothing wrong with our baby making abilities just that this one didn't take.. :( Wishing you all happy and healthy babies in January..

So sorry to hear this taztap :hugs: be kind to yourself hun. I hope you get your bfp forever baby soon x

hey ladies.. we are fb announcing tonight.. can i please ask anyone on my friends list to not say anything bout already knowing. As far as 99% of friends and family will know we only found out at the hospital on Tuesday. Many thanks ladies xx

Exciting!!

*just noticed I'm now 11 weeks!!!!*

Squeeeeee

Happy 11 weeks! :dance:

Good afternoon ladies!

Going to order a dopplee online tomorrow and/or go buy one at the store.

My dh thinks I need to trust my body, as I called a new place to get an ultrasound done tomorrow, even though I just hears the HB @ 168bpm on Monday. I told him I would cancel the appt for tomorrow. I want to have faith this time is different, but the worry is killing me.

Anyway I am 9+ weeks, woohoo milestone down. But my boobs aren't as sore anymore and my nausea has calmed. I am having headaches and lower right side abdomen and back pains...acne has cleared up for the time being too...should I worry now?

How is everyone else doing?

Don't worry lovely, your symptoms will ease off the further along you get as the placenta starts to take over all of the hard work :hugs:

I'm almost 9 weeks now got my scans back today from my 6 week 3 day scan
View attachment 774735

Heart rate was 120

Lovely scan pic!

Meet our babies

OMG congrats!! :wohoo: more JJ twins, how fantastic!

Oops

I have the craziest preggo dreams ever!! Then from around 2nd tri onwards they just become super filthy :blush: haha!

Morning/evening ladies :hi: hope you're all well!

We are off on holiday a week tomorrow and will be telling the remaining family members who don't know about the pregnancy. For some reason I started feeling so anxious about sharing our news before our 12w scan, scheduled on the 29th, so I went ahead and booked myself a cheeky private scan for this morning just to make sure everything was ok in there. Needn't have worried, the baby is doing great and the heart was beating nice and strong @ 165bpm :cloud9: the sonographer even put the scan into 4D mode as she'd never scanned so early before, and that was just strange! Cute, but it looked like an orange jellybean and you could see the leg nubs waggle :haha: surreal! Didn't get a 4D pic unfortunately, but here's my bean in 2D :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79