*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Mines actually a pretty good aim :lol:

Do any of you inject with Clexane?

Hi Brunette!

I'm on 40mg clexane injection every morning, plus baby aspirin, oestrogen patches and progesterone.

Do you have the lovely clexane bruises? I'm getting better having read that you need to push the plunger really slowly, like take about 10 seconds to finish the syringe. Thus has greatly minimised the purple bruises!

How are you getting on with it?

My pregnancy dreams turned out to be wrong for both of my pregnancies! I dreamt I was having boys with both of my daughters :haha: I've not had any dreams relating to baby at all this time, strange!

The bruising is getting much less! I've been injecting on my legs but I've been struggling to get the needle in where the old bruises have been. I did my first stomach injection yesterday and it stung so so bad!

I'm definitely going to find out whether it's a boy or girl. And I don't have a preference except...

Little boys have a tendency to get wee all over the place around the toilet don't they? I have OCD and that will literally drive me insane. I mean, I'm ALREADY obsessing about it and I don't even know if I'm having a boy!

Does anyone with little boys have any advice about this? I realize I'm being ridiculous, but I am literally terrified of having to deal with this for years on end.

My LO is a really good aim, and funnily enough if it's a new toilet that he's not confident with, he just sits down which totally avoids the issue :thumbup:

Bump pics would be AMAZING!!! I love them; it's so lovely to see the bump growing over time :cloud9:

When I was pregnant with DS I took a bump pic every week (I never posted them though: too shy) and I still love looking back at them. Ultimately, we'll only go through this incredible process a finite number of times, so I think its really important to record it as much as possible! Maybe I'll get the courage up to add one to this thread...

Hey ladies! 11w1d over here!! I've just been lurking here, haven't posted in awhile.

Wednesday I finally get to see the dr again. :happydance: I feel like it's been forever since my 7 week scan.

We'll be finding out, but we won't tell anyone (and possibly ourselves) until our gender reveal baby shower/BBQ. We live about 600 miles away from most of our family, but a good portion of them are coming down in September for my brothers wedding, so we decided to throw a party while they are all in town. I also don't want pink or blue stuff as shower gifts. Everyone tells me that when they have a gender neutral shower, they usually end up with things they actually need. Here's hoping. :) We would both prefer a boy, but I've had this feeling ever since I got pregnant that it's a girl. I guess we'll know in about a month. :thumbup:

Dawny, my husband is a teacher but also coaches wrestling and football. The wrestling season runs from December-February. We're due dead smack in the middle of it. Within 15 minutes of that test coming back positive, he brought up wrestling. This is his passion sport. Football he does for the money, wrestling he does for the sport. (And the salary for wrestling is a joke, so it's practically a hobby.) I'll be honest, it drove me bat shit crazy when he brought it up. Like, THAT is what's on your mind?? Well, the first few times he brought it up I kept my cool, but there have been a number of fights about it since then. You know what though? All the fights were pointless. His wrestling is important to him. Those kids are important to him. So naturally that's one of the things that is going to cross his mind. We eventually came to an agreement that made us both happy. And besides, I think once the baby is here, he won't want to go back to wrestling anyway. At least not this season. Give it time....as the pregnancy progresses, I'm sure your SO will start to have a change of heart.

So, I thought I would share that we finally had sex again last night. We hadn't since about "2 weeks" pregnant. That was a long 9 weeks. :haha: Guess we had some making up to do because it happened again this morning. :wohoo:

Ordered my doppler yesterday, the same kind Sonoline B and hoping it comes early as well. Especially being that my symptoms have tapered off a bit but taking it one day at a time. This will def make me feel better I think. I cannot wait to receive it.

Says I should receive it on or before Weds...DH leaves on Thursday so I would love for him to hear it before he leaves. :)

On the dreams thing, mine have been weird. Last night I dreamt I heard a ladies voice, clear as day telli g me to relax and that this time is my time and everything will be okay, it creeped me out because I could feel her breath in my ear...I was half sleeping too. It calmed me when I fully came to because now I am not sure it was an actual dream, but a spirit maybe. Weird I know, but she was there. Only heard her voice though

I had wondered where you'd gotten to Smandel! Welcome back :hi: check you & your hubby out too :lol: animals hehe! My poor OH is feeling very unloved, we've dtd maybe 3 times since our bfp :blush: I'm just not feeling it! Waiting for these sexy hormones to arrive that I always hear about but have never encountered during pregnancy! :rofl:

That's deep sunshine, lovely too though :)

So my ravenous hunger seems to be lessening, well it comes and goes, but now I find I can't eat that much in one sitting anyway. That's a good thing seeing as I'm already half a stone up in 10 weeks :wacko: we go on holiday a week today and I'm really excited for the kids, especially dd1 as it's all she talks about at the moment, but dreading getting in my swimming costume in front of the family :( I just feel like a blob!

So, I thought I would share that we finally had sex again last night. We hadn't since about "2 weeks" pregnant. That was a long 9 weeks. :haha: Guess we had some making up to do because it happened again this morning.

That's awesome SMandel!

We haven't done it in so long that when we were using the Doppler, Hubs kept getting.....ummm distracted. LMAO hilarious. We've done other things, just not intercourse. (Sorry I'm a pretty blunt person...trying to tone it down here.)

I'm definitely feeling very interested, but the doctor warned me that having sex can cause bleeding. And after so many miscarriages, I'm pretty sure I cannot handle any extra stress.

I had wondered where you'd gotten to Smandel! Welcome back :hi: check you & your hubby out too :lol: animals hehe! My poor OH is feeling very unloved, we've dtd maybe 3 times since our bfp :blush: I'm just not feeling it! Waiting for these sexy hormones to arrive that I always hear about but have never encountered during pregnancy! :rofl:

That's deep sunshine, lovely too though :)

So my ravenous hunger seems to be lessening, well it comes and goes, but now I find I can't eat that much in one sitting anyway. That's a good thing seeing as I'm already half a stone up in 10 weeks :wacko: we go on holiday a week today and I'm really excited for the kids, especially dd1 as it's all she talks about at the moment, but dreading getting in my swimming costume in front of the family :( I just feel like a blob!

There's a really good article about getting into a swimsuit on scarymommy.com

https://www.scarymommy.com/category/body-image/

Hello, I'm at 7 weeks 5 days, with my first. So excited, not enjoying morning sickness though...
I am due January 26th :)

Welcome to the Jellybeans! We can be a little chatty!

Well ladies. I've broken out the Bella band.

Oh belly how you have popped!!

I think I may need to do the same. And I think I need tight maternity bras too. I was at a family picnic today, and my 5year old asked me to chase her across the field. I could barely do it! I didn't know which hurt more, the belly or the boobs! I looked ridiculous trying to hold them both! :haha:

Ordered my doppler yesterday, the same kind Sonoline B and hoping it comes early as well. Especially being that my symptoms have tapered off a bit but taking it one day at a time. This will def make me feel better I think. I cannot wait to receive it.

Says I should receive it on or before Weds...DH leaves on Thursday so I would love for him to hear it before he leaves. :)

On the dreams thing, mine have been weird. Last night I dreamt I heard a ladies voice, clear as day telli g me to relax and that this time is my time and everything will be okay, it creeped me out because I could feel her breath in my ear...I was half sleeping too. It calmed me when I fully came to because now I am not sure it was an actual dream, but a spirit maybe. Weird I know, but she was there. Only heard her voice though

Yay for getting the sonoline! How cool to have heard a calming voice though! Do you think it could be someone you know?

Ok, this one is about 1.5 weeks old, and I've definitely grown since. It's a good start though! No laughing at my bathroom pic!

image.jpg

Thanks cheezytrish :thumbup: I'll give that a read when I have a spare moment!

Ahhh you look fab DolceBella! I'll post mine today @ 10w once I'm dressed and looking presentable. You all don't need to see my current morning state :lol:

I'm definitely going to find out whether it's a boy or girl. And I don't have a preference except...

Little boys have a tendency to get wee all over the place around the toilet don't they? I have OCD and that will literally drive me insane. I mean, I'm ALREADY obsessing about it and I don't even know if I'm having a boy!

Does anyone with little boys have any advice about this? I realize I'm being ridiculous, but I am literally terrified of having to deal with this for years on end.

I've not potty trained yet but when i do ds will be sitting down ;) dh already does so i never have to worry about then missing lol

Mines actually a pretty good aim :lol:

Do any of you inject with Clexane?

I dont at the moment but i had to after ds2 and probably will have to again this time round.

Ok, this one is about 1.5 weeks old, and I've definitely grown since. It's a good start though! No laughing at my bathroom pic!

View attachment 775383

oh my gosh look at your bump already! <3 so cute <3 x

View attachment 775383

I love it! And it makes me feel so much better about how big mine is!!! Guess those 200 crunches a night didn't really help keep my muscle tone. Lol.

I seriously need to go buy a full length mirror!!!

Hello, I'm at 7 weeks 5 days, with my first. So excited, not enjoying morning sickness though...
I am due January 26th :)

Welcome to the Jellybeans! We can be a little chatty!

Well ladies. I've broken out the Bella band.

Oh belly how you have popped!!

I think I may need to do the same. And I think I need tight maternity bras too. I was at a family picnic today, and my 5year old asked me to chase her across the field. I could barely do it! I didn't know which hurt more, the belly or the boobs! I looked ridiculous trying to hold them both! :haha:

Yay for getting the sonoline! How cool to have heard a calming voice though! Do you think it could be someone you know?

Idk maybe. It was so soothing and soft, but matter of fact.

Hey ladies, I am due on 1st January, 2015. I would love to join in on this thread.

Hi ladies, I've missed quite a bit on this busy thread, trying to catch up ;)

I had my scan at the weekend and they put me forward another four days again so I'm in week 12 now :happydance: we also got some AMAZING images!

Welcome to all the newbies and big congratulations on your BFPs :)

Has anyone heard from kiwi? I hope she's ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->