*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Wow!! I miss a few days and then there's load so pages!!

So many gender reveals! I love it! I cannot wait to find out! I didn't want to know but the party has me a bit pumped. And knowing all out family and friends will be there to share in the excitement is even better!!

:)

I leak like crazy with my bladder. Did before being preggo as well. Not only do I have a double ureter but my bladder is tipped. So baby has been putting pressure on it from the getgo. Panty liners and cotton are you BFFs.

Not too much to report. Changed my diet a bit to keep bp elevated and so far so good. :) baby is soooo bouncy! I feel hard kicks and rolls daily now. It's absolutely incredible.

We finally. Finally. Settled on a girls name. I'm so excited. I absolutely love it. But I think we may keep it a secret until delivery. Unless it's a boy. But may do the same then as well!!

Evelyn

I love it!

Side note: I'm beyond amazed at the amount of people who find it necessarily to comment on the size of a pregnant woman. It's horrifying. A woman at the bus stop yesterday got my attitude and all the moms probably thought I was nuts! She asked if I was pregnant then commented on how big I was. That in itself is an oxymoron. So I just told her I was getting lazy and chubby and walked away. Good grief. I'll have to post a belly shot for you all later!!

Regarding the episiotomies. They. Suck. I had a horrible one with my DD. Differences between a dr and midwife. Glad I learned that lesson. But remember it's your body and your baby. If you are delivering naturally be. VOCAL!!! Make the lube up and massage your perineum. My son had a bigger head than my daughter and he slid out!! I had a 4th degree tear with her and was horribly restricted. If you aren't happy find a doctor willing to listen. And yes you can interview doctors!! After my son I switched hospitals and found a women's center. Best decision I ever made. Make sure you are happy and that they are willing to follow your requests.

Especially in the us!! A friend just posted his daughter had a c-section and a week later ended up in the ER due to a blood clotting side effect. All her fingers ended up with clots. We have horrible maternal care, which is why it's so hard to find good care. Idk about other countries. But finding a decent ob here is like a needle in a haystack!!!

Congrats on the girl welshgirl, hope she is ok xx

Whens your party pix? Xx

Still have 11 and a half days to wait for my scan.....I'm not counting them or anything lol

That will come round soo quick, trust me! My 20 week scan is in 12 days :D

We are having a GIRL :) the head was measuring small so im worried about that. Waiting on a call from the midwife from the hospital now.

Congratualtions, lots of team pink now :) :pink:

Pix - Thats a gorgeous girls name! It's the one I wanted but OH wasn't too keen.
Glad things are going good for you :)
But yeah, some people can be really rude about pregnancy :nope: x

People are so dumb! Why can't they just not say anything? I remember AFTER I had my son I was still a bit chunky. I gained like 40ibs while pregnant and only lost 11 after having him. Some lady asked me how far along I was "uh, almost 2 months OUT of pregnancy" she didn't even say anything. If you don't know it's better to just not ask!! Lol.

Congrats to all the gender reveals!!! Lots of girls !

As far as episiotomies, I have one with my first and with my 4th. I think I probably could have avoided one with my first if the dr had slowed my pushing, and done some perineal massage, but he was old school, and I was young and dumb, lol. With my 4th, he was so much bigger, and got stuck. His head delivers fine, but his shoulders wouldn't, so they had to cut me, deliver his arm first. Even then, I had to give a good push to get him the rest if the way out. Having never torn, I couldn't tell you which I would prefer, and I never had any healing issues. I would always prefer not to have one of course. My cousin had a 4th degree tear and had to go in for reconstructive surgery later. I would prefer an episiotomy over that for sure!

Been feeling lo like CRAZY over the last couple of days !! Love it!

ttc_lolly can you put me down as team blue :) I'm due January 8th!

I think I'm shrinking!

19+3 in the green and today at 21 weeks in the black.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 3
Bb- I have found that what time of day you look at the bump- it varies. Like before/after a meal. Morning to night is also drastically different so I'm sure that's all it is :3 cute bumps!!

It will be either bloat going down or baby moving position. For me it depends which side I look at because the baby seems to like to lay on my right hand side so have a big bump that side n not much on the left

Had my ultrasound today, looks like we are team :blue: the picture isn't the best quality and he didn't seem to want to cooperate and give us a profile shot but there is a somewhat creepy looking face picture.

Attachments

• 1536664_10152687550454450_42118717156412570_n.jpg
    1536664_10152687550454450_42118717156412570_n.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 10609417_10152687550474450_7700539597963454061_n.jpg
    10609417_10152687550474450_7700539597963454061_n.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 8
Had my ultrasound today, looks like we are team :blue: the picture isn't the best quality and he didn't seem to want to cooperate and give us a profile shot but there is a somewhat creepy looking face picture.

Awww cool!!! Congratulations !!

Congratulations Kaitlyn, welcome to team blue xx

Argh so the hospital didnt ring me yesterday. I rang at 2:30 asking what was happening and they were still waiting for the doctor to look at the scan and stuff. I'm hoping they ring me this morning. And I'm hoping it wont be anything serious to worry about. Her head was measuring a week behind..fancy leaving people all stressed!

I hope you get some answers soon welshgirl xx

I hope you get some answers soon welshgirl xx

Thank you me too. Im stressing loads and the main thing I want to know is what if her head doesnt catch up! They didnt say anything about her brain development at the scan but argh its stressful and Alex has started playgroup today which gives me thinking time!

I would phone them back and tell them you need to know as it is worying you. Hope Alex enjoys playgroup xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->