*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Welcome to the group tjayne :)

Sorry you can't have your home birth lolly but like Ab said, as long as you are OK and baby arrives safely that is all that matters. Hope your results come back ok.

Had my growth scan this morning. She's growing fine, still on the same line of growth. She definitely is still a girl, they showed me her girly bits. Gave me a photo but its not such a good one.
On our way home from Manchester after going to the solicitors to sign what we needed to. The case lawyer is going to push for completion for next Wednesday! So we SHOULD be moving a week on Saturday :)

Gosh pm I hope they stop labour for you for a bit longer yet!!

Lolly sorry to hear about your news, I imagine that is very worrying and I hope they agree to let you have your induction early even if just for your piece of mind!

Welcome to the new ladies and a belated congrats:)

Ttc-lolly- sorry things are not going the way you'd like. Hope they agree to do things your way! Hope your b/w comes back fine.

Pm-hope your little girl stays in a bit longer! Keep us posted.

Welshgirl & INMT- good luck to both of you with the house things. Hope things move quick!

To everyone else- hope you are all doing okay!

Ended up at the hospital! Itchy from head to toe including soles of feet and palms of hands with a raging headache. They have sent off some blood samples and monitored baby. He is fine. I've been having regular tightenings. I think that's Braxton Hicks!? They've put the bloods through as urgent. They are ringing us with the results. We are home now. They were lovely as always. Said I did the right thing going in.

Feeling kind of silly. I've been having quite a bit of swelling the last few days, so borrowed my sisters wrist cuff to keep an eye on things. Bp was elevated all day at home so called the Dr and they said to go in. Of course, my bp has been perfect since coming in. I'm glad, but hate feeling silly. :( I feel like I'm wasting everyone's time. I am confused why they were so high earlier . I spent most of the day resting because of it. And the swelling is actually worse after sleeping. Idk, just strange.

Sorry to hear about the excess fluid ttc_lolly :hugs::hugs: You've got a great attitude though; even if the details of the birth are different, as long as our babies (and us!) are safe and healthy that's all that really matters. I hope they'll opt for an induction and give you time to plan so you can arrange childcare; the last thing you'll be needing right now is anxiety regarding the logistics!

Good luck with your induction too littleluce! I can't believe how many of us are going to meet their babies so soon!

I hope your blood work comes back all clear Brunettebimbo. Keep us updated...I'll be thinking of you.

Welcome and a belated congrats tjayne. I'm due a couple of days before you...it's crazy how fast this pregnancy has gone!

Feeling kind of silly. I've been having quite a bit of swelling the last few days, so borrowed my sisters wrist cuff to keep an eye on things. Bp was elevated all day at home so called the Dr and they said to go in. Of course, my bp has been perfect since coming in. I'm glad, but hate feeling silly. :( I feel like I'm wasting everyone's time. I am confused why they were so high earlier . I spent most of the day resting because of it. And the swelling is actually worse after sleeping. Idk, just strange.

Glad you're BP was ok in the end :hugs: Don't ever feel silly for seeking medical advice or attention when things aren't quite right :hugs: I was in and out of hospital with DS and every time I saw them they always told me that they'd much rather take the time to make sure everything is ok, than have you sit at home and end up in trouble just because you didnt want to bother them. I hope the swelling doesn't show up again x

Don't ever feel silly. I always go by "better to be safe than sorry" plus the hospital usually prefer to go by that too! Glad everything is ok.

My bloods came back normal thankfully!

I had a Google and apparently BHs would be regular so could have been contractions. Why on earth would they start this early? :lol:

With holidays tagged on to front of maternity leave, today is my last day at work! Can't believe it. My body is grateful as it needs to rest, but I'm kind of sorry to be going too. As I work in a school the holidays are for everyone anyway so it won't be so bad, but hearing them talk about next term is feeling very weird. Will give me plenty of time to prepare for my rainbow baby, and that is the biggest joy of all!

welcome to the new ladies :hi:

sorry iv not been watching as close as i should witht his thread.. lolly sorry your not going to get the birth you want but im glad your both ok.

We're off upto the hospital once my sister gets here as iv had bright red bleeding since 3am with period cramps and Rohan isnt moving like he usually is at this time of day. Woman on the phone was lovely and said they will test me for strep B while im there too since i had it with the boys.

sorry iv not been watching as close as i should witht his thread.. lolly sorry your not going to get the birth you want but im glad your both ok.

We're off upto the hospital once my sister gets here as iv had bright red bleeding since 3am with period cramps and Rohan isnt moving like he usually is at this time of day. Woman on the phone was lovely and said they will test me for strep B while im there too since i had it with the boys.

Goodness me! Massive hugs Sethsmummy :hugs::hugs::hugs: I really hope everything is ok with you and Rohan xxxx

Goodness me! Massive hugs Sethsmummy :hugs::hugs::hugs: I really hope everything is ok with you and Rohan xxxx

Thank you :hugs: <3 The bleeding has stopped now thankfully but hes still quieter than he usually is xx

Already replied to you Tara but you know I'm thinking of you. Xx

Already replied to you Tara but you know I'm thinking of you. Xx

:hugs: good luck for your scan hun.. not long to go :D :D

I wonder if ill be able to hold my pee while on the trace monitor :rofl:

Hi Mummies! I haven't been on in soo long so I have no idea what's been happening so sorry if I've missed anything, hope everyone is doing great!

Lately I've been getting so breathless and my heart keeps thumping too fast. Whenever I want to breathe in, it feels like my lungs can't expand properly. My bump doesn't stick that far out so she's probably squashing everything up in there lol.
I went to say, gosh can't believe I'm 33 weeks already then I remembered I'm right at the end of January and all you mama's on the last stretch now. So exciting :)

Has everyone got everything sorted for Christmas? We went a bit mad this year. Will be weird knowing it's going to be my Son's last Xmas as an only child. I feel like I should be wrapping up presents for the new baby :haha:

Thanks ladies :hugs:

BB, how scary :hugs: I'm glad you went straight in to get checked out and even more glad everything was normal x

Luvspnk, don't ever feel silly :hugs: at this late stage of the game it's always best to be extra vigilant and I agree with BB, always best to be safe and get checked over. You're not wasting anyone's time! You're entitled to your hospital care, so use it as much as you need to :)

Tara, please let us know how everything goes when you've been checked over at the hospital :hugs: thinking of you and I'm sure all is well with little man, but again, you're doing the right thing :thumbup:

My MW appt is at 2.10 today so will update place I've had that and discussed this polyhydramnios business more with her x

Seth!!! Please tell me all is wel with your little guy!!! <3 I'll be anxiously awaiting the news on him! Glad bleeding has stopped.

Laura- I feel the same but I am huuuuuuge!!! Haha ugh D: the catching of the breath is awful

I'm still in the hospital having contractions, ladies. The magnesium isn't fully stopping me. But tomorrow if I slow down enough they will take me off and see how I do. I never thought a small call of concern would turn in to such a long visit :(

Lolly I just read back- So sorry you can't have the delivery you planned on :(

I am talking about a vbac now with my ob. Especially considering she may be early I think I can push her out just fine!

The worst part about being here is being away from my son :( my parents have him but I'm not used to others taking care of my baby... I have been with him most every moment of his life and the disconnection is killing me :/ I wanna cry all night but I'm trying not to be such a wuss and keep it together for the baby

Hope you are all doing well.
PM hopefully baby will stay cooking a little longer, it's horrible being away from our other children but I'm sure your little man will be getting spoilt by your parents.

I am all wrapped and sorted for Christmas, have got the girls way too much stuff but never mind, it's Christmas!

Been for growth scan, everything is perfect so still on for home birth xx

Ab we did the same even though my son won't remember worth a darn :p it's all about giving them joy and seeing that look on their adorable faces when they see Santa has come :3

They are spoiling him but I wish I could be taking care of him <\3 he hates coming here to visit since its so boring. I can't even hold him since I'm hooked up with tubes all over and even when he sits next to me it can only be for a second :( the magnesium makes me sooooooo dizzy and even just sitting up sends me for a spin @_@ ugh. It slowed my contractions until 1 an hour after they upped the dose but then now over night I'm getting like 3 an hour. Not bad but I'm still worried about when they take me off since the contractions have pushed through so many meds >_< anyone else have experience with this? Success with making them stop??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->