*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Glad you and baby Rohan are both OK sethsmummy. Sorry you had a horrible midwife.

I'm full of cold and got a cough. Alex is full of cold and thought on Wednesday night he had got conjunctivitis. He had his Christmas concert in playgroup on the Thursday. Luckily he woke up and his eyes were fine so were able to go watch him. He was too cute singing away :)
We have finally got a completion date. 18th December...next thursday! Will be moving in on the Saturday. Been such a long process but now there is light at the end of the tunnel so won't be on much. Will try my best to keep updated.

So glad everything is ok and your home PM...hope it stays that way for as long as possible. You must be sooo happy to be home with your boy again!

I was so happy to hear you and Rohan are absolutely fine too sethsmummy (not so great with the MW. It's just your luck isn't it; sometimes they can be so, so lovely and supportive and other times, well, not so much.)

Ooooh, I like the counting down in days wifey! I still feel too far off to do that! I think once I get past Christmas Day I'll start counting down the last 30 days too :happydance:

Maybe your dream is a sign of readiness ttc_lolly; even your subconscious is prepared for having your gorgeous wee girl!

I hope you get the birth you want waiting2c and that the Dr listens to your concerns and anxieties x

Sorry to hear you're not feeling great Welshgirl; hope the cold disappears fast! Brilliant news about the house move though: congratulations!

I bought some Evening Primrose Oil and Raspberry Leaf Tea today. I'm going to use the EPO for perineal massage. Is anyone else doing this?

I am using it for that Buddy, and also taking it orally :thumbup: I did try it vaginally when I was pregnant with DD2 but it was just a horrible mess, so definitely not doing that this time round!

I also plan on using epo. I use it orally and insert it. Need to get some tomorrow actually!!

So, I don't know what to think. As I posted a couple of days ago, I went up to L&D because of high bp's and significant swelling in my feet, legs and hands. Once I got there, they were fine so we chalked it up to a wonky cuff at home, and they sent me home. They wanted me to follow up in the office so I went in today. My bp was 147/96, so clearly i am having elevated bp's. The swelling is still bad, but NO protein in my urine. My mw was out today, so saw the dr. He did a quick u/s to make sure lo was still doing well. Paid close attention to her heart and my placenta, but announced everything good. He's a high-risk dr with a great reputation, so I know he wasn't blowing me off. He didn't seem overly concerned, just watchful. He did mention the possibility of a Christmas baby though! Ahhhh, that's only a week and a half away!!! No decision yet though. I see my mw mon for my reg appt, and he wants another u/s then. I think the fact that my bp is starting to trend high even without the protein is making them wonder if I'm starting to develop pre-e. We did discover that baby flipped back breech. 😩. Dr said I still have plenty of fluid though, so hopefully she'll flip back! Little stinker!!! ☺️
Sorry for the book ladies!!

I took EPO last time but can't this time. You aren't allowed take it if you take aspirin, Clexane etc. Any type of blood thinners.

Luv how scary! Glad the Doctor isn't concerned though.

Luvspnk, sounds like how my BP went with DD1. I had trace amounts of protein in my urine but my BP was sky high and couldn't be controlled with meds. It was diagnosed as gestational hypertension and I was induced because of it. Exciting your bubs might be here before Christmas!! :wohoo: we are going to start seeing a lot of births soon I think. Still can't quite believe it!

Hey ladies it's been a while since I have been on here. Things have been so busy! It looks like alot has happened from what I have read the last few pages! I hope everyone is feeling better and that things are smooth sailing the rest of this journey lol. I have been having those braxton hicks lately but w/ previous pregnancies they haven't hurt this time though they make me nauseous and take my breath away. Doctor said its normal but I swear a couple times I thought I was going to have to go in! Guess I am being a baby lol. I had a pretty bad fall a couple weeks ago and landed right on the baby he was fine though I cried the whole wayto hospital. I was so scared. I fractured my foot busted my knee and skinned my arm up pretty badly. They had to admit me as I started contracting but it stopped on its own overnight which is good. But now I am on a cane and a walking cast which has really limited my mobility. So thats partly why I haven't been on it seems like time has just flown where before it dragged. Sorry for the book lol :)

Ca- wow! That sounds horrible! Glad u and bubs are ok. The bh's do get worse with each baby. This time around with# 5 I've had some ones that have been pretty intense. I hope ur able to get around on ur own before baby is here!!

Lolly- when did they induce you for the high bp's? I was hoping to at least get to 38 wks.

Hey ladies it's been a while since I have been on here. Things have been so busy! It looks like alot has happened from what I have read the last few pages! I hope everyone is feeling better and that things are smooth sailing the rest of this journey lol. I have been having those braxton hicks lately but w/ previous pregnancies they haven't hurt this time though they make me nauseous and take my breath away. Doctor said its normal but I swear a couple times I thought I was going to have to go in! Guess I am being a baby lol. I had a pretty bad fall a couple weeks ago and landed right on the baby he was fine though I cried the whole wayto hospital. I was so scared. I fractured my foot busted my knee and skinned my arm up pretty badly. They had to admit me as I started contracting but it stopped on its own overnight which is good. But now I am on a cane and a walking cast which has really limited my mobility. So thats partly why I haven't been on it seems like time has just flown where before it dragged. Sorry for the book lol :)

Oh my goodness! Sounds dramatic. Glad to hear you are back on your feet. How long do you have to keep the cast on?

Oh my goodness! Sounds dramatic. Glad to hear you are back on your feet. How long do you have to keep the cast on?[/QUOTE]

6 more weeks but I am taking extra calcium hoping it will boost healing since little man needs so much himself. It was awful but I am much better. :thumbup:

Ca- wow! That sounds horrible! Glad u and bubs are ok. The bh's do get worse with each baby. This time around with# 5 I've had some ones that have been pretty intense. I hope ur able to get around on ur own before baby is here!!

Lolly- when did they induce you for the high bp's? I was hoping to at least get to 38 wks.

Ty luv! Glad to hear they are normal! Sorry to hear you are having them also though :( Did you ever have any preterm labor with your other babies?

No preterm labor. All of my babies were either term or overdue.

I'm still feeling awful. This head cold won't go away! I'm holding out though because I already have an appt on Tuesday. I feel like I'm starting to wheeze some so hopefully it's not turning to bronchitis. My hips and belly are hurting today too. I was wondering this morning if my water was breaking, but I think it was just trickles of pee...(sorry tmi)

Welcome back! :hi: sorry to hear you've had a bit of a rough time lately :hugs: I hope your foot and knee are better soon x

I was induced 38+1, and she was born the next day :thumbup:

I'm still feeling awful. This head cold won't go away! I'm holding out though because I already have an appt on Tuesday. I feel like I'm starting to wheeze some so hopefully it's not turning to bronchitis. My hips and belly are hurting today too. I was wondering this morning if my water was breaking, but I think it was just trickles of pee...(sorry tmi)

Oh no sorry to hear you're still not feeling great hopeful :hugs:

Did you stop leaking, or are you still? Quite possibly just pee/discharge (gross, but just one of the many glam parts of pregnancy! :haha:). Obvious way to tell is by smell. Pee, well you know how that smells lol! Amino fluid has a very distinctive, sweet smell to it x

Just a quickie to say that I hope everything turns out ok luvspnk, and that I'm sorry to hear about your fall ca; that must've been a horrible fall! I'm glad you're healing up ok though.

One last thing: I am totally uncomfortable in all of my clothes. So. Uncomfy. I've got maternity jeans, but I'm at the point now where anything going anywhere near my bump is just yuck. How socially acceptable would it be for me to just wonder about with my belly out at all times?

Just a quickie to say that I hope everything turns out ok luvspnk, and that I'm sorry to hear about your fall ca; that must've been a horrible fall! I'm glad you're healing up ok though.

One last thing: I am totally uncomfortable in all of my clothes. So. Uncomfy. I've got maternity jeans, but I'm at the point now where anything going anywhere near my bump is just yuck. How socially acceptable would it be for me to just wonder about with my belly out at all times?

This is totally how I'm feeling at the moment. Nothing fits right and I pretty much feel like a cow in anything. :(

Locally- it stopped thankfully but I've had quite a bit of Braxton hicks today- I just overdid it yesterday i think. We took marianne to build a bear an let her make herself and Madelyn a bear to get at the hospital and then went to a Christmas lights display and walked about a mile...

Hiya Ladies:)

Sorry to hear of your fall CA!

Glad the leaking stopped hopeful! Walking does aggravate the bh! I get bh every 6-8minutes on some days and other days only a few!

I'm with you on the bump feeling yucky Buddy! I've got maternity clothes, but even that's not good enough! When I'm home, I where my old clothes and my belly hangs out,lol. I couldn't care less! Dh and dd are so use to seeing my belly already, they're not bothered one bit! Also anything slightly tight makes my body itch! I think its got to do with the swelling, but I try to avoid anything tight!

On another note- I can't believe I'm 34 weeks!!! Just another 4 weeks to go then I'll get to see my little girlies:) YAY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->