*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Tara(sethsmummy) and Rohan are ok, she will update in a little while xx

Wow- it's amazing how quickly things started happening for this group! Hope all of you are still well, and that your babies are happy and growing (inside or out)!

I'm back in the hospital. All looks good, but I'm being monitored and they say they won't let me leave until he's born because we've been through this 3x now. Which I agree is ridiculous. Made it to 35 weeks so nicu isn't necessarily mandatory. Growth scan yesterday said around 5lb7oz (40 percentile)- 3 weeks ago they said 4lb6oz (60 percentile), but doc said hat growth is still good and in a great place- so we'll see! Don't think they'll let me go past 37 weeks (Christmas Day)- don't want to be here for 2 more weeks, but want baby to be as healthy as possible!

Waiting on most recent 24-hr protein test now...

Good luck scgirl. Hope your protein result comes back clear xx

I havent been here in AGES, its just zoomed by. Last week at work next week thank god so can put my feet up.

Just reading back to check how everyone is doing - we're on the home stretch girls!

Sorry to hear the magnesium hasn't worked yet princess mommy :( how much longer will they give it before trying something else (if there is anything else that is!?)? Or will they just let you deliver and then take it from there? Thinking of you :hugs: must be horrible being away from your little guy x

Thanks for letting us know how Tara & Rohan are Ab :) glad everything is good!

I've still got loads to buy for Christmas and usually leave all my wrapping until Xmas eve :lol: last minute Lil is my nickname!

MW appt went well, I love my MW she's so lovely and understanding. She said she thought it would be polyhydramnios and not a big baby as even though im measuring ahead she said baby doesn't feel huge when she's palpating (is that even a word!? :rofl:). I'm not engaged at all which is usual for extra fluids, but could also be because this isn't my first pregnancy (baggy womb means baby can pop in and out of position!). She said when I see the consultant again on Xmas eve I will get another scan and they'll make a plan from there, which will probably be a planned induction. I also told her how my OH works sometimes as far as 2-3hrs away and we have no family nearby so if my waters were to go during the daytime and I'm home alone with the kids there's just no way I can rush into hospital. She said once the consultant knows that information it'll only add to the need of a controlled induction. So hopefully I either go in to labour, contractions but not waters breaking, before then or get a date for induction in a fortnight!

Wow it seems like babies are so close now for a number of you!!!! How exciting!!

I have my next apt on 22nd dec - want to push for a c section if she is measuring big, just too scared of another experience like last time!!

Surely under the circumstances they will agree to that waiting xx

Thanks guys.. everything was ok. They couldn't find a reason for the bleed. The midwife was so Snotty and I don't think she believed me that I had bled! Urg he's ok though and.moving around now :) xx

Waiting have you been given growth scans to monitor her size? Fx'd they agree to a c-sec if she is on the bigger side :hugs:

Glad all is well Tara, sorry the MW was a cow though :grr:

Hi ladies, I finally caught the crud that has been going around...I feel awful- pounding head, cough, sore throat, and chills. Don't seem to have a fever so hopefully it's not the flu. I tried to leave work early today but there was too much going on.
In other news, our hospital bags are packed and I've been working on their coming home outfits. No where near done with Christmas and haven't wrapped anything. I think I'm starting to lose my plug as I keep having minimal spots of blood and mucus.

Dh hired someone to finish the baby room, and its coming along. I'll get to decorate soon...YAY!

Seth- you always seem to get the worst MWs :| glad all is well!

I am getting released in a few hours!! Woo!! My contractions finally slowed through the day and they're giving me an oral medication to take at home so I don't start up so easily again. So glad to be free!!! :D

So glad to hear all ok sm! Scary stuff! Also yay pm that you get to go home, that's fantastic!!

Having a growth scan on the 22nd as well to check size but midwife already told me her estimate if go to term is 4.5kgs. That has me freaked as is only .2 less than my son and I can't cope with getting stuck etc again. Had a really old guy dr when had first appt and he said no way to induction or c section earlier than 40 weeks. I am hoping either size changes things or I get another dr!! Have to try and express how anxious the whole thing makes me feel, now that I know her brain is all normal I am terrified of birth trauma changing that. Probably silly but yeah.

Good morning ladies!! Had my 36 week apointment this week. Dr. Said he isn't too concerned but still wants me to have another scan when I go into labor because he thinks there is a small chance my placenta may move closer to my cervix. If it's moved back down then it's an automatic c-section. Other than that all seems to be good. I can't believe there's only 25 weeks until my due date!!

Good morning ladies!! Had my 36 week apointment this week. Dr. Said he isn't too concerned but still wants me to have another scan when I go into labor because he thinks there is a small chance my placenta may move closer to my cervix. If it's moved back down then it's an automatic c-section. Other than that all seems to be good. I can't believe there's only 25 weeks until my due date!!

25 days? That makes it sound so wonderfully close. I'm still thinking in terms of weeks. Less than 7 for me now?

thanks all :)

PM - yeah there seems to be a lot of horrid midwives in our hospital :grr: the one i got when i called was lovely but she was night shift :dohh: Glad your getting home hun :dance:

wifey - glad all is going ok.. hope your placenta doesnt move again!

wtc - I hope you can get across how anxious you are :hugs: A lot wont do a section before term if its not for medical reasons :hugs:

hopeful - sorry to hear your feeling ill hun. I hope you get better soon :hugs: Im jelous of you having your bags packed. I thought i could pack mine.. but i ordered the wrong size pjs :dohh:

Brilliant news PM! So glad you get to go back home :)

Waiting, not silly at all :hugs: I hope you get the birth you want x

Wifey, you mean 25 days :lol: another 25 weeks would be like torture!!

Feeling so tired today :sleep: last night I dreamt I was having contractions and I woke up wondering if I actually was having them or not! I had lots of lower backache and some BH but turned into nothing!

Brilliant news PM! So glad you get to go back home :)

Waiting, not silly at all :hugs: I hope you get the birth you want x

Wifey, you mean 25 days :lol: another 25 weeks would be like torture!!

Feeling so tired today :sleep: last night I dreamt I was having contractions and I woke up wondering if I actually was having them or not! I had lots of lower backache and some BH but turned into nothing!

Haha yes! 25 days!! lol, 25 weeks would be terrible!

Seth- the night shift ladies seem to be the best! I had a pretty horrid day time nurse yesterday. She was nice just... Didn't know what she was doing it seemed like. I had to have my blood checked every 4 hours for the magnesium level and she completely missed my vein o_o I look like a heroine addict right now :x

aww no lolly! shame it all stopped!

urgh PM it sucks getting ones that are like that. And painful! but yeah the woman i got on the phone called me sweetie etc and made sure i felt ok.. yet the one i got when i got there just kept giving funny looks :S we really thought something was wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->