*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

The toddler has the flu! She is so pitiful....i guess I get an extra day of this week! Maybe I can get a few thing done around the house.

I have plastic sheets under my mattress protector, but only because it is a new mattress and although I think I want to have him downstairs, I may change my mind xx

I was going to start putting towels under my side of the bed sheet. I have big beach towels i will use. dont have the problem of a car... since we use the bus.. and if my waters go on a bus.. well :blush: Id be a bit mortified lol.

lolly congrats on full term hun! :wohoo:

ca sorry to hear about yoru fall hun. I hope your back on your feet properly soon :hugs:

Glad you ladies buying houses are finally starting to get somewhere!! Must be such a relief.

hopeful - hugs hun i hope M is feeling better soon

sorry if iv missed people. too many pages to catch up on and my memory is worse than a fish' right now.

I was at the hospital for my diabetic appointment yesterday. Insulin was upped again.. and mentioned my itching so they tested me for cholestesis but it came back all clear thankfully. ended up back in again late in the afternoon as Rohan had only moved once all day.. we managed to find him but hes hidden so im not feeling half of what hes doing! naughty baby that he is. So thats 2 sets of reduced movements in one week. they've sent off a urine sample as iv gone from + protein to ++ in that space of time too so they are testing incase im starting with Pre-e again although my bp right now is fine. Iv to try book into the midwife tomorrow for bp/urine checks.. hospital want it kept an eye on.
I hope little monkey moves enough as i cant afford trips to the hospital every single day at £10 a go on the busses. And the walking is killing me. I constantly feel like my foof and bum are going to fall out and I get constant painful bh/contractions when i walk. my pelvis is also killing me along with bad back ache. :dohh: 2 weeks and 6 days to go maximum :D :D

I'm feeling so sorry for myself today. I got an appointment with the nurse this evening so I'm hoping they can give me something. My back is hurting every time I cough. I've woken twice in the night with green gunk in my eye, so think I'm coming down with conjunctivitis. My ears are popping and hurting and can hardly hear and my voice is going.
We get the keys to the house tomorrow and so much here to do before we actually move on Saturday. I can't rest with so much to do but i know i need to. OH can't take any time off work as can't afford to.
MIL we had a disagreement with yesterday and she wouldn't take Alex as she is so busy apparently and hasnt finished Christmas shopping yet (she doesnt even work yet has no time). While we were at MIL's yesterday having tea, nephew who is 6months younger (MIL has custody of him) wanted literally everything Alex had, threw a tantrum over everything, he has hit Alex over the head before now with them metal thomas the tank trains, kicked him, always pulling on his clothes and yesterday smacked him in the face making him cry so OH shouts and taps his hand telling him that was naughty. MIL seen her arse and OH says there's only so much you can take when nephew is constantly bullying Alex. Then she turns around and basically says Alex is sly as he does it slyly. We know he's no angel but it's not fair when he goes to see his nanna and gets treated like a 3rd class citizen when nephew always comes first. Yes she has custody and he lives with her BUT when she has her other grandchildren there, they should all be treated equally.

Sorry lol i didnt mean for it to turn into a rant.

:hugs: to all those feeling ill and uncomfortable

I can't wait to start reading some birth announcements, we are all so close now :)

How true is the pineapple starting labour rumours? Do any of you know? I'm craving pineapple so much today but bit apprehensive about getting Some. Am I just being silly? I'm full term today so I know baby can be born but I'm happy waiting. Maybe I should just get some juice or something.

I hope ur move goes smoothly. We heard off the other agent yesterday n the seller still hasn't had her surveys and valuation done, she's had 2 weeks more than us and yet were further along than.she is would love to no what they are actually doing, I kept saying to them in x weeks pregnant I need to get this moving, and saying if our buyer pulls out we will have to, but nothing seems to make them get a move on. I don't even want that house anymore just because it wud mean dealing with them. I have 5 weeks to go, 2 till full term and they are messing around, I don't need it. I'm desperately hoping our mortgage company and solicitors pull their fingers out and get things moving even with Xmas because I really do want to be in there by the first week or so in January. I think our moving date will end up being around the 19th which is only 4 days before my due date, could make moving day interesting lol

Hey ladies, hope everyone's well?

Congrats to those of you who've reached full term :yipee: there'll be lots of births very soon I think! Ab that's amazing you're so engaged already, especially with baby no3! My little madam is completely free, which is normal with hypodronmias(sp) apparently :wacko: I have the MW on Monday for my 38w check up and then the consultant 2 days afterwards to scan the fluid levels and discuss what's the next step.

Tara, sorry you've been back and forwards to the hospital loads. Hopefully it's not pre-e returning again :hugs:

0203, there's some truth to the pineapple thing but I heard you'd need to eat a LOT for it to have any effect. And when I say a lot, I mean like 19-20 :shock: and the core has the most of whatever it is you need, so you'd end to munch on that too! So maybe some pineapples smoothies would be an easier way to get them all in!

Arghh I'm under 20 days until EDD! That's so scary... I remember when it read 256 days, or something like that, when I first got my BFP! :argh:

I hope ur move goes smoothly. We heard off the other agent yesterday n the seller still hasn't had her surveys and valuation done, she's had 2 weeks more than us and yet were further along than.she is would love to no what they are actually doing, I kept saying to them in x weeks pregnant I need to get this moving, and saying if our buyer pulls out we will have to, but nothing seems to make them get a move on. I don't even want that house anymore just because it wud mean dealing with them. I have 5 weeks to go, 2 till full term and they are messing around, I don't need it. I'm desperately hoping our mortgage company and solicitors pull their fingers out and get things moving even with Xmas because I really do want to be in there by the first week or so in January. I think our moving date will end up being around the 19th which is only 4 days before my due date, could make moving day interesting lol

Thank you.
I hope they pull their fingers out for you. OH was literally on the phone to the bank everyday for 2 weeks. He also told the solicitors I was heavily pregnant and need to be in by Christmas. When the estate agent rang Dean once because the sellers were wondering what was taking so long, he said he didn't want to say anything when we told him who our mortgage advisor and solicitors were but they are one of the slowest. I can't comment on the solicitors really because of how long the bank took.
It's put us off buying again but this house is our dream house for what we can afford so don't think we're going to be selling lol.
Still seem to have so much to pack, but Alex's room are either his toys or baby stuff then boxes for the attic. Our room its just like a bomb has hit it haha. Will get on to that this evening. MIL said she will help on saturday and BIL's gf that we haven't met to help me unpack boxes. Dont want to sound ungrateful but we haven't met her and it will be awkward her unpacking boxes and to be honest, apart from the kitchen boxes the others can wait until we get a nice unit for ornaments and photos. The kitchen boxes will be down tomorrow and unpacked. Will have take away tomorrow as only me and OH then having tea at my mums on Friday so don't really need any kitchen stuff here from tomorrow.

I'll have to go to my mums to keep up to date with all the ladies due in the next few weeks. Don't want to miss any births being announced.

Hey ladies, hope everyone's well?

Congrats to those of you who've reached full term :yipee: there'll be lots of births very soon I think! Ab that's amazing you're so engaged already, especially with baby no3! My little madam is completely free, which is normal with hypodronmias(sp) apparently :wacko: I have the MW on Monday for my 38w check up and then the consultant 2 days afterwards to scan the fluid levels and discuss what's the next step.

Tara, sorry you've been back and forwards to the hospital loads. Hopefully it's not pre-e returning again :hugs:

0203, there's some truth to the pineapple thing but I heard you'd need to eat a LOT for it to have any effect. And when I say a lot, I mean like 19-20 :shock: and the core has the most of whatever it is you need, so you'd end to munch on that too! So maybe some pineapples smoothies would be an easier way to get them all in!

Thanks for the info, I read that too so feeling better. I'm not actually looking to kick start anything yet but I am really craving pineapple! Don't think I am craving it enough to eat that many though :haha: so I'm going to chance it...can't wait for DH to get home so he can get me some :haha:

Arghhh induction is in two days. I'm so scareeeeddddd!!!! but so ready to not have Emmas butt in my ribs lol!

Hugs to everyone! XXXX

Arghhh induction is in two days. I'm so scareeeeddddd!!!! but so ready to not have Emmas butt in my ribs lol!

Hugs to everyone! XXXX

Good luck! I'm likely to be induced so would be interested in hearing your story. :hugs:

Wow it's definitely baby time for a lot of you now!! How exciting!!

woo good luck littleluce! :wohoo:

0203 - very true! a friend of mine ate pinneaple over a few days. i think she only ate 3 though and it started her off... she was 38 weeks exactly

thanks lolly. midwife tomorrow for another bp/urine check so hopefully its not gone up. x

Thank you for the well wishes. Everything went okiee last Wednesday and Edward 'Teddy' Albert Joseph was born 11:38am weighing 6.4lb. We came home yesterday and things seem to be going okiee... I am having to express for him as he has stopped feeding from the breast =[ hope everyone else is okiee.

Xxxxxx

Congratulations Dawny! So glad you're all doing well x

Good luck littleluce ...so exciting!

Hope it all turns out to be nothing, and not the start of pre-e Sethsmummy . You'll have to give Rohan a wee nudge out of his hiding place or else all those bus trips will have you bankrupt! X

Hi all! I haven't been on in forever so thought I would check in! Sounds like some of you ladies are very close to having babies soon....so exciting!

Congrats Dawny on your little boy!

I've been sick with a cold for a week and a half, and that in combination with being heavily pregnant has caused me to snore so loud that my husband can't even sleep in the same room with me sometimes:( I'm so congested and every time I open my mouth to speak, my throat gurgles...it's quite nasty! I also developed a minor eye infection so I haven't been able to wear my contacts the past few days. I've been getting sharp pains in my cervix the past couple weeks or so, and wonder what that is. It seems to be when I'm up and walking around. Things are going ok with the gestational diabetes. I'm belly is measuring well, weight gain is good, blood pressure good, and my blood sugars are controlled with diet. Doc says he has no reason to believe baby is too big at this point. They might make me get an extra ultrasound more towards the end, but I'm not sure. He said he probably won't let me go longer than 40 wks due to the diabetes though, so I'm hoping that I'll go into labor naturally before then without being induced. I'm currently 1 cm dilated and 30% effaced.

Hospital bag is partially packed, carseat is installed, nursery is almost done. Just have to get our glider and then it will be complete! Starting to finally feel a little prepared. I felt like I had procrastinated on so many different things! Some good friends of mine bought me a gift certificate for house cleaning, so I'm very excited about that and will use it within a week of when the baby is due so that the house is fresh and ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->