*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Scan hasn't gone too well today. They made me go back in for another scan as they wanted to check blood flow to him. I have to come back for another scan on Christmas Eve. They are talking about inducing. I won't be allowed go past 39 weeks. I was not expecting any of this :( I'm so scared.

Massive hugs honey :hugs::hugs: It must be such a shock! I really, really hope everything goes well on Christmas Eve and that your baby boy is happy and healthy in there. You'll be in my thoughts, and I'll keep everything crossed that they leave you till 39 weeks xxx

Huge congratulations messica. I'll go and read it now xx

Scan hasn't gone too well today. They made me go back in for another scan as they wanted to check blood flow to him. I have to come back for another scan on Christmas Eve. They are talking about inducing. I won't be allowed go past 39 weeks. I was not expecting any of this :( I'm so scared.

So sorry you have to go through this. Sending prayers your way. :hugs:

Is it normal that my last appointment was last Friday and I don't have another one until 5th Jan? That's like 4 weeks between appointments this late in my pregnancy, il be 37/38 weeks when I have my next one. Aren't they bothered about checking my BP or urine or anything else so like whether she's engaged etc so late on?

I'm in Canada and once we hit 28 weeks we get seen every 2 weeks and once we hit 35 weeks it's once per week. I would definitely inquire!

I posted on our fb group but not here - I HAD MY BOYS!!!

I wrote out the details down in the multiples board and added pictures :flower: : https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/twins-triplets-multiples/2267031-my-boys-here.html

I can't wait to catch up on this thread, it'll be so exciting to see everyone wrap up their journey's and meet their little ones soon!!!

Congrats! What exciting news!!!

Hmm maybe the midwife thought the consultant would see me and the consultant thought the midwife would see me. I just found it a bit odd that as everyone else's appointments were getting more regular mine were pretty much stopping, I won't be seen between 34 and 37+3

Congratulations on the twins xx

can you not book appointments yourself hun? over here we book our own midwife appointments. if all else fails book in to see your gp.. they can do urine/bp check xx

No they book them as ur finishing an appointment, my next one with consultant is 5th Jan because with Xmas and stuff they didn't have any slots in December n the one with the midwife is 19th Jan and they are the only 2 I have now and she's due on 23rd Jan so in my final 6 weeks I will only be seen twice....yet I'm high enough risk that im consultant led and have to get a water.birth signed off and had to see a rheumatologist and haematologist, they really don't no what they are doing with me do they lol

I would ring and request another. Does it say in your green notes? I was told 4 weeks then checked my green notes and actually needed to be seen fortnightly so booked my own!

try get in with your gp hun if you can between christmas and new year xx

I wrote out the details down in the multiples board and added pictures :flower: : https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/twins-triplets-multiples/2267031-my-boys-here.html

I can't wait to catch up on this thread, it'll be so exciting to see everyone wrap up their journey's and meet their little ones soon!!!

:happydance: Massive congratulations! How amazing and exciting! Lovely news to hear...I'm off to read your story xxx

congratulations again messica <3 i still cant get over how cute the boys are

Wow we have babies already!!
Congrats ladies :)

Sorry for all those who are poorly...I have woken up with my dh stinking cold :( I feel bloody awful!
Doesnt help with the fact all I want to do is clean and tidy up!
Ds has broken up from school for xmas so having him home is a bit of help!
Finally finishing off my hospital bag this weekend..lo is done and ds over night bag is done also.
Just need to have a play around with the car seat so dh knows how to install it without faffing around haha!
I had my growth scan 2 weeks ago and lo's kidney is looking all clear for now! Have another scan on the 30th and if all clear I should discharged from fetal med until bubs is born at least any way though they might want to scan his just to make sure his kidney is 100% all clear and he's still head down as of mw appointment on tuesday!

He enjoys headbutting my cervix though which is very ouchy at times :(

I havnt been sleeping to great neither...so much tossing and turning and peeing I feel like by the time I do fall asleep its time to get back up again!

Do any of you have like a slight burning sensation in your pelvis/hip area at night time? It seems to be just as I start to chill out at night and when im on my way to bed it burns for a few seconds but then eases off after walking a few steps? I mentioned it to my mw and she just said its because im doing too much. But I dont really feel as im doing more than I normally would?

Congratulations mama!!! Your boys look amazing!

Congratulations dawny and messica :)

I'm on antibiotics for this cough now, I couldn't take it anymore, not sleeping as coughing all night, the nurse said my chest doesnt sound too bad but gave me the antibiotics to try and clear it.
We had the keys yesterday :) we are now homeowners :) the kitchen is mostly squared away now. Just pots and pans to take down. Need to sort pantry out but im dreading that haha OH is building the kids bedroom sets this evening. Then tomorrow it's all systems go to move everything else. Thing I'm most looking forward to is getting the tree up in the new house then having a nice soak in a bath that I can actually lie down in lol.

So sorry to hear the scan didn't go well hun, but it's good they've found any potential problems and plan on inducing you soon :hugs: you'll get to meet your little guy soon!

Is it normal that my last appointment was last Friday and I don't have another one until 5th Jan? That's like 4 weeks between appointments this late in my pregnancy, il be 37/38 weeks when I have my next one. Aren't they bothered about checking my BP or urine or anything else so like whether she's engaged etc so late on?

That's definitely not normal, you should be seen fortnightly now x

Eeep huge congratulations! Will go read your birth story in a sec :)

Wow we have babies already!!
Congrats ladies :)

Sorry for all those who are poorly...I have woken up with my dh stinking cold :( I feel bloody awful!
Doesnt help with the fact all I want to do is clean and tidy up!
Ds has broken up from school for xmas so having him home is a bit of help!
Finally finishing off my hospital bag this weekend..lo is done and ds over night bag is done also.
Just need to have a play around with the car seat so dh knows how to install it without faffing around haha!
I had my growth scan 2 weeks ago and lo's kidney is looking all clear for now! Have another scan on the 30th and if all clear I should discharged from fetal med until bubs is born at least any way though they might want to scan his just to make sure his kidney is 100% all clear and he's still head down as of mw appointment on tuesday!

He enjoys headbutting my cervix though which is very ouchy at times :(

I havnt been sleeping to great neither...so much tossing and turning and peeing I feel like by the time I do fall asleep its time to get back up again!

Do any of you have like a slight burning sensation in your pelvis/hip area at night time? It seems to be just as I start to chill out at night and when im on my way to bed it burns for a few seconds but then eases off after walking a few steps? I mentioned it to my mw and she just said its because im doing too much. But I dont really feel as im doing more than I normally would?

Sounds a little like SPD, but mild. I usually get awful SPD in pregnancy but these last few weeks it's eased off massively but my pelvis does still hurt at bed time.

AFM, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY! I dreamt last night that I was going to give birth today, and I didn't know how I felt about that :rofl: not sure I wana be labouring today, so thankfully the dream did not turn into a reality!

:cake: Happy Birthday Lauryn, the days not over yet :xmas13::xmas13::cake: xx

Yay at last wg xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"