*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Congrats dawnie, good luck Luce!!

Hope all is ok sethsmummy - last thing you need is lots of bus travel and costs mounting up.

I have been working hard all day tidying up as getting carpets cleaned this Arvo. Crazy how even a little bit of work seems so exhausting!! Having to rest between rooms. Getting really hot here now too, quite humid today.

Last day of work tomorrow though! Yay! Then xmas next week, starting to feel excited!

Looks like I'll be home tomorrow too as lil bit still has a temp of 103... We worked it out where I can go in for a couple hours tomorrow evening though so maybe I don't lose my whole week. I have to say that being home today made me wish for my maternity leave to hurry up...I got a lot done, still have lots more to do but I feel productive today.
The nursery construction is complete except one coat of paint on the trim and hanging an extra closet shelf...YAY!
I also sent in the information to order my breast pump today through insurance.
Hope all is well! My appt went well yesterday- everything is fine. In fact they granted my request to not have to come next week as its a 45 minute drive and the week of Christmas. I'll go back on the 29th and they'll check me then for progress as ill be 37 weeks.

Dawny- congrats!!! It's hard to believe we have babies coming already.

My mw has put me on partial bed rest d/t my increasing bp and the fact that the swelling is out of control if I'm on my feet more than a 1/2 hr. At this point we're still hoping to make it to jan. I fully anticipate needing to be induced, as I've never gone into labor in my own. Good news is baby flipped back, so she is head down. Hopefully she'll stay that way, lol. Just need to make it through next week!! My DH and I are hosting a Christmas day lunch for the community at our church. Not sure this was the year to do it, but we really felt it was needed. This is the first year we've done it, and I'm so nervous that people won't come.

Hoping everyone is doing well!!! Good luck Luce !!

Congratulations dawny. Glad you are home and doing well xx

Take care all you other ladies with colds, illnesses and high bp xx

Good luck littleluce xx

Congrats Dawny:)

Goodluck Luce!

Hope everyone is doing okay!

I was up the whole night with a trapped wind! It was the worst experience in my life!!! I finally got to sleep 2 hours and when I awoke, the pain was gone. I haven't eaten today as have terrible heartburn and tums are just not helping. Dh will be getting gaviscon on his way home from work, I just hope it'll help!
Obgyn appointment tomorrow, so will mention it to him.

Can you get some Windeze? It was a life saver when I was pregnant with Tristan. Trapped wind is so painful!

Congrats Dawny:)

Goodluck Luce!

Hope everyone is doing okay!

I was up the whole night with a trapped wind! It was the worst experience in my life!!! I finally got to sleep 2 hours and when I awoke, the pain was gone. I haven't eaten today as have terrible heartburn and tums are just not helping. Dh will be getting gaviscon on his way home from work, I just hope it'll help!
Obgyn appointment tomorrow, so will mention it to him.

Peppermint tea has worked for me.

Peppermint tea has helped me too. I've also been using a papaya enzyme tablet that helps great for my heartburn and gas.

Scan hasn't gone too well today. They made me go back in for another scan as they wanted to check blood flow to him. I have to come back for another scan on Christmas Eve. They are talking about inducing. I won't be allowed go past 39 weeks. I was not expecting any of this :( I'm so scared.

I can't believe ppl are having their babies and I'm still working lol, I guess I am working quite late then lol. Only 1 more week then I'm done, I'm so ready to put my feet up until the move.

We spoke to the mortgage company today, the valuation was fine and we should receive the offer tomorrow or Saturday, then it's down to the solicitors to get their work done asap. It's looking good to be the first week of Jan if they can send us the contracts for us to send bk. I'm starting to get hopeful that we will have the lounge decorated before sprog makes her appearance. Would like one bedroom decorated before but we can work around that as long as we have one room where the baby can be without fumes and stuff, it's less than ideal but it's certainly something to tell her when she's older lol.

Congratulations to all that have had their babies and good luck to all that have scheduled sections and inductions

Scan hasn't gone too well today. They made me go back in for another scan as they wanted to check blood flow to him. I have to come back for another scan on Christmas Eve. They are talking about inducing. I won't be allowed go past 39 weeks. I was not expecting any of this :( I'm so scared.

:hugs: sorry scan did not go so well. At least they will monitor you closely, but the waiting will be a killer. Thinking if you. :hugs:

Sorry you're having to go through this! Hopefully you can take comfort that they're planning to let you go to 39 weeks! I assume if it was too much of an issue, they'd induce sooner!

Afm, My induction is scheduled to begin on Christmas night- unless my BP goes crazy between now and then or I begin labor naturally. Doctors told me with Pre-E 37 weeks is where the benefit to the baby no longer outweighs the potential risk to my body (even though I've been pretty stable- bps jumping absolutely everywhere, but at least still some low numbers haha). Just have to survive another boring week in the hospital...

I'm so sorry! :hugs: praying everything goes well, and bubs is good!

Is it normal that my last appointment was last Friday and I don't have another one until 5th Jan? That's like 4 weeks between appointments this late in my pregnancy, il be 37/38 weeks when I have my next one. Aren't they bothered about checking my BP or urine or anything else so like whether she's engaged etc so late on?

Here, once we hit 36 wks, we're seen weekly. I'm in the US though.

I posted on our fb group but not here - I HAD MY BOYS!!!

I wrote out the details down in the multiples board and added pictures :flower: : https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/twins-triplets-multiples/2267031-my-boys-here.html

I can't wait to catch up on this thread, it'll be so exciting to see everyone wrap up their journey's and meet their little ones soon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->