*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Hello girls! :hugs: I know its been awhile, I wanted to update you all. Baby Milania was due on Jan 8th 2015 but yesterday my water broke at 645am and I was put on pitocin around 8am, went into active labor for about 5-7 hours later and after 20 minutes of pushing she arrived on December 20, 2014 @ 9:16pm and she weighs 5lbs 12oz. We are so very proud! Daddy flies home from overseas today and cannot wait for him to meet our angel! :) :happydance:

Congratulations. Beautiful photos. So exciting Daddy will be home to see her soon too. :hugs:

Congratulations sunshine. Milania is gorgeous. You must be extremely happy after everything you have been through xx

Hello girls! :hugs: I know its been awhile, I wanted to update you all. Baby Milania was due on Jan 8th 2015 but yesterday my water broke at 645am and I was put on pitocin around 8am, went into active labor for about 5-7 hours later and after 20 minutes of pushing she arrived on December 20, 2014 @ 9:16pm and she weighs 5lbs 12oz. We are so very proud! Daddy flies home from overseas today and cannot wait for him to meet our angel! :) :happydance:

Congratulations! She's beautiful!!.

Congrats!!! She is lovely!!! Eeeeeeeee babies are coming... So exciting and makes me want one, lucky that's a short ish wait!!!

Congrats hun! :hugs:

She is very adorable!!! I am so happy for you!!!!

Lolly, I know it might be late but you should put the dates on the front page of all the babies who are born so far :).

If you decide to do this, October 7th 2014 for me!

Buddy- I think you are the only person that does like them!! ;D hahahaha!!! I was a lot more ok with them last pregnancy- this go around I hate them!! I'm so sorry your little man isn't doing well :( I hope he feels better soon and that you all can figure out what's wrong with him to help him <3 Having no money is tough (obviously) but I have to say it is a bit humbling. It helps me appreciate things more- especially during the holidays.

Congrats Sunshine! She is adorable!

And thank you to the rest of the ladies for the well wishes! Two days to go - I can't wait!

Gosh I still have a week left at work, can't wait till I'm done, def starting to take its toll now and ready for a nice rest. That means from the 29th Dec each day she stays put is a bonus, I'm using 3 weeks annual leave so 3 more weeks (19th Jan) after that would be perfect. Would also love to have her late on a Sunday or on a Monday so that ppl will be working till the Friday and we will be left alone until the weekend. Worse case scenario she comes on a Friday night, then we r guaranteed visitors on the Saturday and I don't want that.

congratulations hun she is absolutely adorable <3 <3 :cloud9:

Just had my growth scan and appt, baby is big! Already just over 3kgs so term estimate is in excess of 4kgs. Now have scheduled c section for 28th jan but if go into labour earlier just head in for c section straight away. Happy with that result!

Another big baby for you waiting. Glad you have a plan in place xx

Wow...congratulations! She's beautiful! X

Just had my growth scan and appt, baby is big! Already just over 3kgs so term estimate is in excess of 4kgs. Now have scheduled c section for 28th jan but if go into labour earlier just head in for c section straight away. Happy with that result!

Exciting! It must feel great to have everything planned out, and to have security surrounding your baby girls arrival! X

Congrats sunshine!! What a beauty :)

Mw appt in the am. Curious to see what my BP is. The swelling is getting worse, but I suppose that's expected the closer it gets.
Had our first Christmas of the season today. Was a good day, but LONG!! Ready for a bath and bed.
Hope everyone is doing well!

Omg! How do you wrap presents with a toddler? I have a busy week planned but a couple days off- I'm finally done shopping but have to make Christmas goodies and wrap everything in between family get togethers. I have our hospital bags packed except the toddlers (I'm still waiting on their coming home outfits to be monogrammed)
36 weeks today!!!

Ok help. I was induced with my first and don't remember much about the beginnings of labor. Tonight I'm uncomfortable- lower abdominal pressure, some pain (not regular or constant), and an upset tummy (tmi- I've had to go twice already), I can't sleep or get comfortable in any position. Could this be the start or just general third trimester discomforts...I've been saying for months that she was coming early and I always have the feeling that it would be around 36-37 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->