*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

it could be either hun. unfortunately its a pretty common third tri thing as well as sign it could be early labour :dohh:

Tmi, but my tummy has been like that the past few days. Also very uncomfortable and sore everything! It could be normal, but it could be the start of labor. You'd better keep an eye on yourself and if things get worse, phone the hospital!

AFM- I had a baby shower yesterday and got quite a few things to get me through the first month or so. I'll have to make a list and see what all I still need.

35weeks and counting the days!!! My body is in too much pain! I can't walk properly, can't sleep, can't move fast! And the swelling!

Well ladies, we have moved! Still got stuff in the old house but can move that after Christmas now and most of it is probably to take to the skip!
I can't get online until they set us up with wifi so just a quick update from me.
I have a feeling Scarlett is going to make an appearance before her due date but aslong as she gives me time to sort more things out, I don't mind.
I will try and get on tomorrow evening while I'm wrapping Alex's presents at my mums. But if not I hope you all have a lovely Christmas xxx

Glad you got moved in welshgirl.
Merry Christmas to you and your family. Hope Santa is good to Alex xx

It never got any worse. I'm still pretty achy in my belly this morning. Hopefully Madelyn will stay put since I'm getting ready to go to a Christmas party at my administrator's house that is an hour away but 2 hours from my doctor and hospital...

It never got any worse. I'm still pretty achy in my belly this morning. Hopefully Madelyn will stay put since I'm getting ready to go to a Christmas party at my administrator's house that is an hour away but 2 hours from my doctor and hospital...

My tummy has been like that for over a week now. About 3-4 BM's per day. It's not fun. At first I thought maybe it was the start of labor. It was a bit worse this morning and now I'm just playing the waiting game until baby is here.

Well ladies, its BABY DAY!! Went to my appt this am. +protein, bp 147/100, swelling is off the charts. MW said its time! 37+2. Cervix is still long, only a fingertip dilated. I go in tonight, they'll place cervadil and start pitocin in the am.
I'm scrambling to get stuff done!! Dh is out of town so he's headed home. He's also been sick, so I told him to call his Dr on the way home and be seen.

I'm excited and terrified at the same time!! With this being #5 you'd think it'd be no big deal, but in a lot of ways I'm way more nervous this time around. Ahhhhh!!!!

Well ladies, its BABY DAY!! Went to my appt this am. +protein, bp 147/100, swelling is off the charts. MW said its time! 37+2. Cervix is still long, only a fingertip dilated. I go in tonight, they'll place cervadil and start pitocin in the am.
I'm scrambling to get stuff done!! Dh is out of town so he's headed home. He's also been sick, so I told him to call his Dr on the way home and be seen.

I'm excited and terrified at the same time!! With this being #5 you'd think it'd be no big deal, but in a lot of ways I'm way more nervous this time around. Ahhhhh!!!!

Good luck. :hugs:

Best of luck!!! Look forward to hearing how it all went and seeing pics!!!

Good luck luvspnk! Hope everything goes perfectly xxx

Hello girls! :hugs: I know its been awhile, I wanted to update you all. Baby Milania was due on Jan 8th 2015 but yesterday my water broke at 645am and I was put on pitocin around 8am, went into active labor for about 5-7 hours later and after 20 minutes of pushing she arrived on December 20, 2014 @ 9:16pm and she weighs 5lbs 12oz. We are so very proud! Daddy flies home from overseas today and cannot wait for him to meet our angel! :) :happydance:

Hey stranger, wondered where you had gone! Fantastic news on arrival of your beautiful baby :) well done!! Hope you're both doing well :flower:

Just had my growth scan and appt, baby is big! Already just over 3kgs so term estimate is in excess of 4kgs. Now have scheduled c section for 28th jan but if go into labour earlier just head in for c section straight away. Happy with that result!

Big baby!! So glad youve got your c-sec booked as you had wanted :dance: nice to have an official date to count down too, even better if baby decides to arrive earlier than that!

Ahhhh exciting!! Not good news on the pre-e of course, but fantastic baby will be here soon! Good luck hun, can't wait to hear all about it :wohoo:

Evening (or morning!) ladies :hi: hope everyone's well! 38 weeks for me today :yipee: saw the MW today, my BP is slightly elevated but not crazily so, and she said as long as it doesn't go higher then it'll be fine. Still measuring ahead, 41cms FH but baby has finally dropped a tiny bit (just 1/5th but she was completely free before!) so FH shouldnt be that big apparently. I have my consultant appt on Wednesday so expecting another scan to check fluid levels. If it's still over hopefully they'll book me in for an induction. If it's not, I'm not seeing the MW again until 14th Jan for a sweep :shock: that feels ages away yet! And if baby hasn't arrived by the 17th I'll be induced that day. I can't imagine being pregnant until then :wacko: fx'd I won't be!

waters went at 2:30am.. hospital bound when my sister gets here! :dance:

Wow- amazing how quickly things are happening- so exciting! Good luck ladies!

Yall have me looking forward to my own! Seems so far away, but it's only 3 nights from beginning!

Happy 38 weeks lolly.

Eeeeeeeeekkkkkk good luck Tara.

Happy 38 weeks to me xx

Omg it's all go in here! So excited for you all!! Good luck sethsmummy!!

OMG Tara, so exciting!!! :wohoo: can't wait to hear how it goes, look forward to your update :D

Happy 38w Ab!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->