*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Good luck Sethsmummy & Luvspnk and to the rest who's baby's will be here soon!

Ttc-lolly- hope your LO doesn't stay in until the 17th hun, that's ages away! Yay for 38weeks:)

Ab- wow, 38weeks as well, with only 2weeks left! When will you be doing your home birth? Will you go up to the full 40weeks?

I'm waiting around for something to happen and soon! My body just can't take it any longer. And to top it all off, I've got my dh's whole family coming over for christmas lunch! Luckily they will be seeing to everything(thank goodness!).
I've also got an appointment with a different dr while my dr is on holiday, but that's only next week! Time feels like its dragging for me!

Thanks. I have another growth scan at 40+2 if I am still pregnant. Will be allowed a home birth up until 42 weeks depending on growth scan. Don't think I will be needing that scan though, at least I hope not!!

Tara is hopefully getting taken for her section this morning. I will update you all when I hear anything xx

Wow good luck ladies! Even more babies arriving!!
Mw wants lo to stay put at least until 1st week of week of Jan but not sure my body will agree with that but hopefully I wont be updating with labour too soon! So excited to see more babies though :D
Xx

So exciting that babies are being born, I can't wait to see some pictures and hear birth stories.

I had midwife appointment today and bump hasn't grown in two weeks. She didn't seem concerned so I guess I shouldn't be either but I'm feeling a bit worried about it.

Good luck to all of you who are having their babies now!! Exciting times :) x

All I want to do is sleep or lie down! Trying to do bits and bobs here and there, but then sleep for an hour. Last night apart from the inevitable toilet get ups I slept for 12 hours! I'm not complaining as such as I know many people cannot sleep at all at thus stage, but should I be worried about being so tired?

Good luck Tara. Can't believe ur having ur baby already.

With all the babies.coming along I'm starting to notice every little twinge I get but I think she's far too comfy in there. We've also basically been told that we can expect to be in this house until the end of Jan so I now need to prepare stuff as though the baby will come along while we're here n not in new house. It's really not ideal as all her stuff is boxed n nothing set up. I need to start getting organised but I'm so tired and in so much pain with the pgp that it's the last thing I want todo, my other half went to his dad's today for 4 days and I'm back at work tomorrow night for 3 nights so not much I can get done really. Starting to panic that im seriously under prepared lol

Ab any update on Tara?

Izzie, completely normal hun :flower: this last stretch is very tiring and then the crap nights sleep I'm sure we are all suffering with doesn't help at all! Have you had your iron levels checked recently? You can feel even more tired of they're low so MW might need to prescribe supplements xx

INMT, that sucks hun. We conpleted on the sale of our old apartment on my birthday 2 years ago, and DD2 was just 3 weeks old. Was not ideal!

Tara had Rohan by c section this morning. He is in nicu as he had breathing difficulties but is doing ok now.
I have put an update in her journal
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...9-sethsmummy-growing-her-little-starfish.html

Didn't even know she had a journal! :dohh: so glad he's here safely, hope he's doing well in NICU. Send her my love :hugs:

I posted on the fb page, but wanted to update all of you. After placing the cervadil last night around 10, I had mild contractions most of the night. Woke up around 5 am thinking my water broke, but it was bloody show. She checked me at that point, and I was 2 cm and 75% effaced. ( started at 0% and a fingertip) mw came in at 5:45 and checked. I was 7 cm and she broke my water. Eliana Kristine was born at 6 on the dot! 6 lbs and 20.5 inches.
Unfortunately, she started having trouble breathing, and they had to take her to NICU. They did a chest X-ray, and found fluid in her lungs. They are treating her with antibiotics since they're not sure if it's an infection or not. She's also on c-pap and oxygen. at this point we really don't know how long she'll be in there. I'm going to try to get some pics up, but my phone was not letting me upload. :(
Thx ladies!!

Oh wow Lvspink, huge congrats!!! Sorry you're little princess is in NICU but it's definitely the best place for her and I'm sure they'll get her all better and back with you ASAP :hugs: your labour sounded lovely and quick! Can't wait to see pics <3

I posted on the fb page, but wanted to update all of you. After placing the cervadil last night around 10, I had mild contractions most of the night. Woke up around 5 am thinking my water broke, but it was bloody show. She checked me at that point, and I was 2 cm and 75% effaced. ( started at 0% and a fingertip) mw came in at 5:45 and checked. I was 7 cm and she broke my water. Eliana Kristine was born at 6 on the dot! 6 lbs and 20.5 inches.
Unfortunately, she started having trouble breathing, and they had to take her to NICU. They did a chest X-ray, and found fluid in her lungs. They are treating her with antibiotics since they're not sure if it's an infection or not. She's also on c-pap and oxygen. at this point we really don't know how long she'll be in there. I'm going to try to get some pics up, but my phone was not letting me upload. :(
Thx ladies!!

Congratulations honey! Sorry to hear she's having some breathing issues, but at least she's getting excellent treatment. I hope you're holding up ok :hugs: Looking forward to seeing some photos when you get the chance xxx

Tara had Rohan by c section this morning. He is in nicu as he had breathing difficulties but is doing ok now.
I have put an update in her journal
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...9-sethsmummy-growing-her-little-starfish.html

Wow...congratulations :hugs:! So glad t hear Rohan is doing better. Hope they're both doing great now x

Congratulations Pink! Sorry to hear she's having a few problems. Fingers crossed it's only a short stay!

Congratulations pink. Hope she is out of nicu soon xx

Congrats Tara and Luvspnk!!!

Hope you ladies are okay & babies are with you asap!

Congrats once again!

I hope your little one gets better asap so she can come home with you Luv!
By the way for anyone that does not stalk my parenting journal, RIYA IS HOME!!! :happydance: It is the best day we ever had. We are so happy to have our princess home where she belongs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->