*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Kiwi- that's amazing news!! Glad baby Riya is home! Home before xmas! Yay*

BB- great stuff on being full term! Wow, your LO will be here soon! Awe congrats:)

Congratulations to babies being born.
Only a quick nosey today while I popped to my mums. I miss having wifi!

Wow do many babies coming along, i start my last stretch of shifts tonight, started sorting out the baby's clothes yesterday, washed loads n when they r dry il put them in a suitcase, poor thing will be living out of suitcases to start with, this house is not good for a baby, one room is cold but another is too hot, our spare room is full of boxes, we have nowhere to store a pram. Grr I think i wud prefer to go into labour on moving day rather than have her here :'( I really wish it wasn't Xmas then I wudnt be sat waiting for updates while everyone is closed. Our mortgage offer only lasts until April, if our buyer pulls out we need to find a new one and complete before then. So many unknowns.

I think my little girl is rather comfy n will probably wait until at least her due date to comparing, think she's slowly starting to drop down but she stays down for a few hours then wriggles bk up lol, probably just trying it out for size lol.

Hope everyone is well and u all have labour free Xmas daysxx

It was a doppler scan today to check the placenta and cord. Everything looks normal. We go back next Wednesday for a growth scan. If he hasn't really grown I will be induced, if he has grown I will be given a sweep.

Amazing news Kiwi!! Enjoy your unlimited snuggles <3

Happy full term-ness BB!! :wohoo:

Had my consultants appt today and my induction has been booked for THIS coming Tuesday :shock: can't believe I'll have a baby in the next 6days! I do have to go in for BP monitoring on Boxing Day as it was really high today (that, and polyhydramnios is why they've booked the induction). If it's higher then then I think I'll be admitted with hypertension and induced there and then. Scary but so exciting!!

Wow Lolly, your LO will be a December baby then! I hope you're sorted out with your hospital bag & that you've got things ready!

Coz I'm so not prepared!

I've been having this pain in my kidney(left) today, does this mean anything? Its not always hurting, but when I get up from sitting, its painful!

Yep, I'm all packed and ready to go! Now just to prepare myself mentally :lol: I'm so ready to be done with being pregnant, but not quite ready for a baby either haha!

No idea about kidney pains in pregnancy but I think it's definitely something that warrants a phone call to the doctor/midwife x

Lolly- You'll be ready,mentally(I think). Its just a matter of time.

I'll see how the kidney thing is tomorrow. If it continues, I'll give the hospital a call. I hope it goes away though, its not very nice!

Thanks ladies for all the support! &#128522; she is a little better today, but she will be here at least 7 days to do the full course of antibiotics. She's a feisty girl, got pissed when they had to place the cpap, kept pulling it out. Makes me happy in a weird way, lol.
Lolly, good luck on ur induction
Congrats to all the full term ladies! Exciting times!
Tara, hoping ur little guy comes home soon!

Just wanted to wish all the January Jellybeans a happy holidays to you and your loved ones!!

Wildchic maybe a water infection?

I was thinking the same thing BB! I've been drinking a lot more water today than usual as well, so I'm not sure if it has anything to do with that. I'll have to monitor myself and see what happens.

Luvspnk-even though your DD has to stay in hospital, its the best place for her and before you know it, the week will be over and you'll get to take your precious child home.

Its almost xmas here(11:40pm) so I'll be wishing all you ladies a happy xmas and I wish only good things for all of us:)

Lolly good luck.

Merry Christmas everyone xxx

She's gorgeous luvspnk. Congratulations again xx

Congrats Luvspnk! She's beautiful!

Also posting our little lady delivered via csection at 37+1!

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/Jenna120106/Baby%20Lady%20Schmidt/RiotsBirthAnnouncementRszd_zpsb54c3264.jpg

And she also wishes you all a very Merry Christmas!
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/Jenna120106/Baby%20Lady%20Schmidt/SantaDarling_zpse62bd276.jpg​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->